Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D I never thought of that, maybe I should use Cheshire as my workout distraction! It could work, sitting down to watch it in front of the tv does absolutely nothing for me!

It really is awful. And don't even start me on the amount of awful make-up and hair they have :o
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying RHOA and RHOBH this season but there hasn't been much interaction with all the housewives that's what's missing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blokeypoo wrote: »

aww I'm pleased for them. They really seemed to struggle with various fertility issues, and I'm sure they had a surrogate before but it didn't work out for whatever reason. They must be thrilled. I liked Lisa on Miami, she wasn't everyone's taste, but I liked watching her. She was infinitely better than Joanna Krupa- she was a nightmare!

I still wish Bravo would just say what the deal is with the Miami Housewives. Its obvious its not coming back anytime soon, but why no official word on a cancellation. Its strange they haven't really said anything about it.
  • Options
    MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HW of Cheshire-Ampika and her ex-husband.She doesn't want him, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him.Bunny boiler.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most interesting person on Atlanta this week was faux-Beyonce :D

BH was good and Brandi is just more a idiot than ever.

So, it looks like Bravo are bringing back Ladies of London for Season 2. Caroline and a few of the other women have apparently been filming for a while and tweeting up a storm, they have filmed in Ireland and apparently Norway aswell so far. Looks like all of the women from Season 1 are back with the exception of Caprice and Noelle. Cant say I'm bothered about Caprice- she was awful, and I couldn't take to Noelle either, but considering what happened to her boyfriend its no surprise.

There's 2 new women joining the cast, Caroline's sis-in law and another woman. The American woman who was a "friend" last year is also back full-time.

I'm quite surprised this got a Season 2, but Ill be interested to see what its like. Caroline was a great find so I'm glad Bravo are using her again. Season 1 was ok, but it didn't really grab me, but ill check the new season out, I think with a few tweaks it could have potential.

I'd love if they'd gotten Lady Victoria Hervey on Ladies of London, I feel she could do perfect bitch face and she knows Caroline.
  • Options
    BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I've just watched Atlanta S6 episodes where Nene holds that Pillow Talk night and Apollo ends up punching Kenya's friend Brandon. Nene knew exactly what she was doing that night didn't she, what an oddity she has become. I never liked her but she's so cocky and behaves in that superior/grand way Sheree did now and it's so false.

It's sad watching Kandi, knowing from in here, that she's becoming less popular of late - she's about the only one I like! I hope Todd IS a good guy, he seems it.

I really struggle with this version of Cynthia who has gone from fairly refined to very "street" in her behaviour and the way she speaks, it really jars. I guess she needs to be a bigger character to keep her job to be able to support Peter!

Much as you guys have said, Phaedra says nothing of substance and is a caricature no doubt the front she used to hide all the real stuff which was then brewing.

NJ - just getting to the bits where the sleeping with mother-in-law stuff is coming out. Amber and her Husband are unbearable!

Cheshire - they really need to stop getting their botox done by the local vet :o I will sum it up by saying that you can't polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter on it :D
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's episode 16 of BH which has the big argument between Lisa R and Kim. The episode description is:

"In Amsterdam, Kyle flees an explosive dinner showdown between Kim and Lisa Rinna. Afterwards, fireworks burst between Brandi and Kyle."
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Haven't posted here for a while but i have been watching. Im kind of bored of Atlanta this season I find myself skipping parts :/

Beverly Hills is by far stronger this year i have enjoyed every episode. Lisa R is my new favourite i love her :D Kim..well its Kim she needs to stop talking like a little girl its really grating me and her being around Brandi is not good i can only imagine Kim has told Brandi alot of private things about herself and Kyles relationship. seeing Lisa V get upset was sad its the first time we see her drop i think she has every right to worry about Max finding his parents but he won't leave Lisa he is just curious like any other adoptive kid would be when they get to that age. Im looking forward to amsterdam :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BH was great again this week. This season is killing it. Lisa R is my fave aswell :D I just adore her. I've said it before, but she and Eileen are just fantastic additions to the cast.

You can see things are going to erupt between Kim and Lisa R, 100%. I don't know what to say about Kim, on one hand I feel sorry for her, but I also feel like being on the show does her no favours. I dread to think what she's been telling Brandi about her and Kyle, and I agree that Brandi will likely turn around at some point and throw Kim under the bus. Brandi just needs the attention, any attention. I don't understand why Yolanda still humours her either. But honestly, Brandi's real crime is that she is making me side with Kyle- and that's not acceptable :o:D

I loved Eileen taking the women to see her movie at the film festival- in a shopping mall! I cant imagine Lisa V ever in a mall.

I enjoyed Atlanta this week. Next week looks good though, looks like Apollo is about to go crazy. Heading "away" for 8 years will do that I guess.

I loved Kenya pitching her ideas for her sitcom this week, loved her throwing shade at Nene, Phaedra and Porsha. "Nono, the 50 year old drag queen stripper- played by a man" :D It was a cheap laugh but I found it funny! I don't mind admitting Id happily watch Kenya's sitcom, Life Twirls On indeed! lol

Porsha and Claudia is all a bit strange, I totally feel like I'm missing something with these two and their issues. I don't really get why Claudia is so bothered by Porsha. I like Claudia though, is she a bit thirsty? maybe, but there's something about her I like. Porsha is beyond, her ego has gotten out of check for sure. Blame her BFF Nene, who as per, is better than everyone and just SO above it all. I can see this being Nene's last season, it really wouldn't surprise me. She's totally checked out for the most part.

I really loved that little scene with Cynthia and her daughter, shame it was so short. Noelle is certainly taking after Cynthia, she's gorgeous!

Still to catch up with Vanderpump Rules and Mob Wives. I'm getting back into Mob Wives again, I've still got a few eps to catch up on, but I hear Carla has just popped up? Its much better than what I saw of last season I think. I'm glad I decided to give it a go again.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree with Deadly about Atlanta this season, it's good, but BH is far better this year.
    I loved the scene between Lisa V and Pandora discussing Max. My biggest thing with Lisa is she doesn't always show the real her and she did which was actually lovely to see. It was a real moment.
    Brandi is just a cow at this stage. Can't even be loyal to Kim after what she was saying. I really think she is my most disliked housewife ever. This years reunion is going to be a good one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. I meant to mention Lisa V and Max in my last post. I've loved seeing this side to Lisa, its so real and honest. Its these kind of moments I enjoy, its just authentic.

It must be a real worry for all parents of adoptive children that one day they will want to know more about who they are and where they are from. I get Lisa's anxiety about where that leads. Its obvious what a great Mum she is, she has given Pandora and Max a wonderful life.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beverly Hills has been great this season. There is going to be a cast change though, Evolution have put out a casting call already! I can't see a big change if I'm honest because they've had good ratings this season, and the last one didn't work so well. I think Yolanda will be out definitely, for her health. LisaV seems to have checked out and Eileen doesn't seem to enjoy doing the show that much - and may have other work. Kim seems over the show (but she has since season 1 lol) and Kyle doesn't have anything going on. Brandi might be saved due to other departures. LisaR is the only certain coming back imo.

I'm liking Kyle but without Kim she hasn't got a storyline. The producers completely waste Kim's potential. Her situation with Monty could have carried the show as the main storyline for this season, as could her daughters wedding. I'm tired of the witch-hunt on Kim already. Camille Grammer wasn't happy about it either.

For the first time since season 2, I'm liking LisaV! She seems more real this season. I like that she isn't rushing to throw Kim under the bus for the sake of a storyline either - like LisaR. LisaR, I'm loving on the show. She does come across as a try hard the way she's so adamant about outing and confronting Kim.

Eileen is funny. She's a bit boring though. I feel like her, LisaV & Yolanda all play the same role on the show. I like Yolanda but she's been gone most of the season, she could easily have been a 'friend of'.

I'm not Brandi's biggest fan but I can realise that the show needs her. Without her there'd be no drama. She's the most talked about housewife on the show too, which can only help ratings. I was disappointed that she threw Kim under the bus in the last episode too, so shady. I'm excited to see her and LisaR go at it at the reunion though.

I can't wait for the Amsterdam trip!

Atlanta has been such a snoozefest. The whole cast are bordering on boring or unlikable. The cast have went in to two teams which never work on these either. Phaedra is such a chore to watch these days, she always seems so bitter. Nene is unbearable. Kandi has become so unlikable, as is Todd. Porsha is a non-event, she obviously got demoted after refusing to get into it with Claudia (in the last episode). Cynthia needs to take it down a few notches, but I like her solo scenes. Kenya is hilarious, but needs a proper storyline. Claudia is funny but comes off as a try hard. Demetria, where even has she been since Peurto Rico?

They need a serious cast change and change that god damn intro already.

Mob Wives has been great this season! I love Renee and Karen but it's so obvious Jenn tries to set up whoever they aren't getting along with, by bringing some else on the show. (E.g. Love for Carla, Karen for NatG, NatD for NatG, Carla for Drita). The show has changed since they brought the Philly girls in and seems staged now. They're entertaining but not a fit for the show. Sadly, it's probably going to get cancelled because the ratings are bad. Plus, NatG, Drita and Ang have all hinted about quitting the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watched the first 2 VR - jeez Jax is beyond deluded isn't he?! He dumps Carmen then seems surprised she wasn't happy!

Kristen is awful and her toyboy James is even worse!

Nice to see Peter back ;o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I am enjoying this season of RHOBH, but this whole "is Kim sober still" story line is tiresome beyond belief. What actual business is it of Lisa R's or Eileen's for that matter whether Kim is chugging Pinot Grigio until the cows come home, or whether she is as sober as a judge? These chicks are making me stick up for Kyle now, and frankly, that is just not right! :D Kyle has the correct attitude towards Kim's sobriety, in that she is letting her get on with it. She isn't baby stepping her through every single moment of her life. That would drive both her and Kim crazy. Yet it seems like Lisa R and Eileen have taken it upon themselves to prod and poke at every little thing Kim says and does. Back off. It's tiresome to watch. Let Kim (a grown woman) get on with her own business, and get a story line of your own instead of making this the "what's Kim's behaviour like today?" show. The pearl clutching at every little swear word or trashy moment is fine once or twice, but the reality is ladies, you're on a trashy reality TV show, not at the White House. Get trashy or go home.

Apart from that I'm loving RHOBH much more than RHOA. I just think it's time for a shake up. Nene is clearly not in it any more. She should have left even before Kim Z went. Kandi was always a favourite of mine, but I'm finding her intolerable at this point. If Mama joyce and the grandma gang rear their ugly heads one more time, I think I will implode. Claudia is trying too hard to make this thing with Porsha an actual thing. Respect to Porsha for flicking her off like there's nothing really going on. The drama with FAKEdra and Apollo is quite uncomfortable to watch. I feel sorry for Apollo because essentially all he wanted to know is whether he will be coming out of prison to anything at all. I think Phaedra is far too clever to let any of her wealth slip into his hands. Yes she is protecting her children, but the way she has gone about it seems more than a little unreasonable. I also do not believe for one second that she didn't know or suspect Apollo was up to somethin' shady on the side. Especially when he's off spending thousands of dollars in strip clubs FFS. I could also believe hse has been having an affair behind Apollo's back. She's always been far too quick to label other women as ****. Those in glass houses...;-)
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    The NY ladies, judging by their Instagram posts, have been filming at NY Fashion Week - something that many of us felt was a big part of the show in the beginning. The Housewives attending events that would have been happening even if Bravo cameras were there or not - not some event invented by producers. Clearly Bethenny's connections are paying off in that respect.

I'm loving BH this season. I do find Lisa R's insistence on outing Kim's addiction to be strange. She's like a dog with a bone. Despite this, I do like Lisa R. She's a great fit for the show. As for the show overall, it's clear to me that Brandi is on her way out. She's making far too many enemies now and it wouldn't be realistic that she'd be kept around as part of the group (that's if the Real Housewives were based completely in reality). For Season 6 I'd demote Kim to a ''Friend of'' and get rid of Brandi. I'd also wish for a Camille Grammar return as Housewife.

As for Atlanta - my favourite episode this season was the trip to Puerto Rico. The dinner scene was just full of shade and excellent one-liners. Loved it! Also, in the latest episode, did anyone notice Nene didn't appear at all. I can't say I really missed her. Are Bravo testing the waters to see how an episode fares without her? I'd believe they are seriously questioning if she's really worth the high pay cheque they give her per season.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The NY ladies, judging by their Instagram posts, have been filming at NY Fashion Week - something that many of us felt was a big part of the show in the beginning. The Housewives attending events that would have been happening even if Bravo cameras were there or not - not some event invented by producers. Clearly Bethenny's connections are paying off in that respect.

I'm loving BH this season. I do find Lisa R's insistence on outing Kim's addiction to be strange. She's like a dog with a bone. Despite this, I do like Lisa R. She's a great fit for the show. As for the show overall, it's clear to me that Brandi is on her way out. She's making far too many enemies now and it wouldn't be realistic that she'd be kept around as part of the group (that's if the Real Housewives were based completely in reality). For Season 6 I'd demote Kim to a ''Friend of'' and get rid of Brandi. I'd also wish for a Camille Grammar return as Housewife.

As for Atlanta - my favourite episode this season was the trip to Puerto Rico. The dinner scene was just full of shade and excellent one-liners. Loved it! Also, in the latest episode, did anyone notice Nene didn't appear at all. I can't say I really missed her. Are Bravo testing the waters to see how an episode fares without her? I'd believe they are seriously questioning if she's really worth the high pay cheque they give her per season.

I agree about New York. Although, it was Sonja's fashion show and not a proper one. It looked legit so I'm satisfied with that - no more 'team Sonja parties please! From the pics, Ramona and Bethenny got into a huge fight. It looks like, in one photo, Kristen, Sonja and Ramona are all arguing with Bethenny. :D

I think Brandi's position hangs in the balance depending on two things - a) who else decides to leave b) If they can find someone controversial enough to replace her. She is the main source of drama on the show, and has been since she came.

I'd love a Camille return but I don't see it happening. She's doesn't want to be disliked again.

I want to keep Kim on full-time. I like watching her. I'd want her to film more with her family though. She's pretty much a friend at the moment with little to no solo scenes. Besides, with Yolanda leaving and Brandi getting the boot they can't lose another cast member. Especially, if Eileen, Lisa or Kyle decide not to come back.

BIB - no, I didn't. Until you pointed it out lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about New York. Although, it was Sonja's fashion show and not a proper one. It looked legit so I'm satisfied with that - no more 'team Sonja parties please! From the pics, Ramona and Bethenny got into a huge fight. It looks like, in one photo, Kristen, Sonja and Ramona are all arguing with Bethenny. :D

I think Brandi's position hangs in the balance depending on two things - a) who else decides to leave b) If they can find someone controversial enough to replace her. She is the main source of drama on the show, and has been since she came.

I'd love a Camille return but I don't see it happening. She's doesn't want to be disliked again.

I want to keep Kim on full-time. I like watching her. I'd want her to film more with her family though. She's pretty much a friend at the moment with little to no solo scenes. Besides, with Yolanda leaving and Brandi getting the boot they can't lose another cast member. Especially, if Eileen, Lisa or Kyle decide not to come back.

BIB - no, I didn't. Until you pointed it out lol.

I didn't really notice either. That's how insignificant she's become. Before Season 5, Nene was a huge part of The atlanta housewives for me and was actually the reason I got into the whole franchise. my, how times have a changed.
    The stuff with Apollo was good. He was getting his last 5 mins of fame in there.
    Has it been confirmed Yolanda is leaving. It seems to be a given since she seems so unwell. I really, really dislike Brandi, but she does add the drama. It would be like The OC without Tamra. There must be plenty of cows in Beverly Hills willing to join the show though, surely.
    As much as I love Lisa Rinna, I do kinda wish she'd lay off Kim a bit. Yes, she has seemed less than sober on the show, but it's coming off as Lisa making a storyline of her own from it.
    Brandi was severely clutching at straws with the whole 'Lisa'screepy relationship with Mohammed' thing and that is one of my main issues with her. Ken extends an invite to her and she acts like a beyatch. The woman is a moron of the highest calibre. Loved the shade from Lisa though, by getting Brandi to sing. Very 'My Best Friend's Wedding'.
    And off to Amsterdam they go. So looking forward to this trip, I think it's gonna be a good one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good episode of BH this week. Really enjoyed the Treasure Hunt as it was good to see them having fun, well most of them anyway.
    I had just started to sympathise with Kim and then I realised after this episode why I didn't like her in the first place. She's delusional. I mean after all the times she has been late for things or not even show at all, she then has trhe nerve to start with Kyle because she was waiting for her bag.
    I would like her more if she owned her crap, I mean did I hear correctly when she said 'I don't take other people's meds?'. Er, you admitted on camera that you did. Looks like this next episode is going to be good, Lisa Rinna aint playing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Good episode of BH this week. Really enjoyed the Treasure Hunt as it was good to see them having fun, well most of them anyway.
    I had just started to sympathise with Kim and then I realised after this episode why I didn't like her in the first place. She's delusional. I mean after all the times she has been late for things or not even show at all, she then has trhe nerve to start with Kyle because she was waiting for her bag.
    I would like her more if she owned her crap, I mean did I hear correctly when she said 'I don't take other people's meds?'. Er, you admitted on camera that you did. Looks like this next episode is going to be good, Lisa Rinna aint playing.

That episode really made me feel sorry for Kyle, I've never been a fan but Kim isn't taking responsibility for anything and is treating Kyle very badly. Its sad to see. I think Kim needs to take a break from reality tv and get herself together.

Lisa Rinna is amazing, looks like the next episode will be very tough for her. I'm also still liking Lisa V and Eileen.

Can't wait for the next episode!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »

Loving Luann. Girl better have her apple back. Can't wait.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHONY trailer looks a little bland, i'm still excited for the new season.

RHOA was back to its best this week. I'm shocked that Phaedra and Porsha are calling out Kandi saying she hasn't been there for Phaedra.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh, looking forward to NYC :D I'm surprised they went with 8 HWs though, but glad Lu is back full time. Girl is working that bikini body as well.

Just been catching up with BH. Good ep. Amsterdam is going to be a crazy trip. Cant wait! I enjoyed Yolanda's scavenger hunt, and so good to see Camille again, we need more Camille. I so wish she would come back full time!

I loved Kyle at David Fosters charity bash, the way she was over Steven Tyler. Brilliant!

Kim is really starting to get at me now. I do feel for her at times, but the way she behaves is beyond. The way she went in on Lisa R on the plane, and her behaviour with Kyle over the bags at the airport. Its crazy. Where did that come from? As if Kim can talk to anyone about being made to wait. Pot, Kettle, Black!! She really cant own any of her crap at all. Its grating. She and Brandi really are a gruesome twosome this season! In a way I feel bad for Kim, Brandi will turn on her eventually. She's already made comments.

Loving Lisa R though, she is really going to go in- and I cant wait!

They have just shot the Reunion, a bit earlier than usual to accommodate Yo's health issues, and it seems it was " the most intense yet"- I can imagine that though. I think the drama will be huge at the reunion. I'm so looking forward to it!

I see the Melbourne Housewives has just started back down under, anybody watching? I've got the first ep to catch up on. I quite liked Season 1 in the end. Hopefully season 2 will be good.

Looking forward to this weeks ep of Atlanta aswell.