Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blokeypoo wrote: »
    As well as Kim's obvious problems, the sad thing is who's actually leaking/selling these stories to the blogs?

I mean this is a very personal matter with only a handful of close people who would know what Kim was thinking behind closed doors, who she was blaming, what she was denying. And those articles or comments don't seem to come from a place of concern.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the final BH reunion and this season has been my favourite ever! Best cast, brilliant additions and wall to wall drama. Loved it! I do find Kim and kyles fight hard to watch though...

I think they'll all be asked back next season perhaps the only exception being yolanda due to health reasons but I think shel still be a friend. There's a possibility an old face could return full time... Anyone think Adrienne could work in the new group? I'd like to see camille back - Taylor, def no from me she was a train wreck.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why Yolanda even does the show, aside from her health issues she doesn't have any real business to promote and her hubby certainly has money. Maybe promote her daughters as models but Gigi has made it now.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I wonder why Yolanda even does the show, aside from her health issues she doesn't have any real business to promote and her hubby certainly has money. Maybe promote her daughters as models but Gigi has made it now.

I read somewhere she wanted her own lifestyle type show, which explains why we've seen a lot of her perfect house, her telling us she designed the interior, her doing cleanse health kicks etc.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OC apparently starts Monday June 1st. Woo hoo!!
    Hoping Married To Medicine will also be on around that time too.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think for Atlanta the producers have hit a stumbling block. The show can't go on with Nene but they are too frightened to get rid of her as well, as she is the flagship cast member. I don't think the cast is the problem. She won't like anyone that threatens her HBIC position.

The show should be OK if they bring back someone else from the past. Only Sheree & Kim are strong enough to replace her, and Kim wont do it so it'd have to be Sheree. I'd probably bring back Marlo too. The problem with New York was that they fired the flagship member (Jill) and two other strong cast members and replaced them with 3 random women so the show lost it's link to the original seasons. Viewers like familiarity.

I feel Demetria promised the producers everything and gave them nothing, hence why she was cut. Claudia was promoted at the last minute (likely, when they fired Porsha) which explains her lack of storyline, imo.

I think next season Phaedra and Cynthia should definitely be fired. I like Cynthia, but she's one of the weakest on the cast. I'd love to see her on New York though. Phaedra clearly doesn't have any more to give. If Claudia can stop acting so thirsty and get a proper storyline then I'd bring her back, if not then ditch her. I feel like it might have to be Nene or Claudia that come back though. Porsha can stay as a friend. I'd bring Nene back if Sheree returned. It might make her more into it having an original around. They could always have her leave mid-season too. Porsha should stick around as a friend. Kenya & Kandi I'd bring back. Kenya is funny, I hope we see more of the producing stuff as well. Kandi always has something going on, even if her family drama can be irritating.

Beverly Hills was great. I'm in agreement with the whole cast being asked back. Everyone was great this year. Eileen could probably be demoted though, she isn't really bringing much other than being rich and 'elegant' - which Vanderpump already has covered. Yolanda is going to step down for sure, I feel terrible for her, but it'd be best. They should have had her quit at the reunion, it would have brought great ratings and let her have a goodbye. Although, I'd love to see her return as a friend so we can see how she's doing. Her purpose on the show this season was to promote both her girls, which she has done. Apparently she's living in an apartment too now she's renting her house out.

Kyle, LisaV, LisaR (unless Harry prevents her), and Brandi will all definitely be back. Bringing Adrienne and Camille back full time would be nice. It could also help create a sensible way in bringing Brandi back into the group. It'd only be so long before Camille ended up fighting with someone, even the nice Camille in S2+3 ended up in the drama. Failing that, they could bring Carlton (as a friend) back. She'd fit better with the new cast and it would give Brandi an ally. I don't want another season of the rich lady gang ganging up on the poor people. LOL.

I'm undecided on Kim. I love watching her and want her back. This has been her best season, in terms of involvement, so she deserves to come back. Following recent events I think she should be demoted to a friend while Bravo force her to therapy and rehab and she can pop in and out (to Brandi or Adrienne's scenes) and keep viewers updated on her progress. Then in season 7 she can make a full return with a sobriety clause in her contract. I read an article on Stoopidhousewives that someone leaked and it explains a lot about Kim's behaviour and the reasons for it. It seems totally plausible as well.

Melbourne anyone? I think it's great this season, again. They have the Atlanta vibe in motion, i.e. they fight and get over it so things keep ticking. Lydia seems to be taking a back seat for a change while Chyka is coming into her own. Gamble is a little irritating but I like Pettifleur, although her book thing is ridiculous. It's beating the American wives at this point.

New York is great. Dorinda is a hoot! I laughed when she said Sonja was like an Urban Myth on the Upper East Side. She's definitely my new favourite. I'm really liking Ramona and Luann too. Bethenny, I like, but her voice is so annoying. She shout-talks. Sonja is as delusional as ever. The change in her since season 4 is scary. Heather/Carole/Kristen shouldn't have all been brought back by the looks of things. Maybe, one and the others demoted at best. I suppose they needed the 8 as a PR tool. Excited for Kelly next week. Both episodes have been higher than everything last season which is a good sign. Not sure how it'll perform without the Beverly Hills lead in though.

I'm really looking forward to OC. It's a shame the new housewife quit (for the show). Her husband relapsed and then filed for divorce. She would have had one of the realest and most interesting OC stories since Simon and Tamra way back in season 4/5.

Ooopps. Sorry for the long post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Atlanta went out with a whimper rather than a bang. It has been my least favourite season of Atlanta ever. I have even enjoyed Melbourne (which I didn't care for last year) more than Atlanta.
    I think there will definitely be a shake up on Atlanta for next season. Although i'm struggling to see how they can get it back to how it used to be, I think it may go the way NJ has gone. All downhill from here, although I hope i'm wrong as it was always my fave.
    I am looking forward to the Kandi spin off though, that looks good.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    That was a dire season finale for ATL, Kenya's show looked awful and i cringed cant imagine what the whole show actually looked like lol. NeNe for her not to be with all the women for the last episode proves to me she wants out and will properly leave unless she accepts a higher pay check ;) Im hoping the reunion is good but I dont have my hopes up.
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Rhof Orange County last night. What has happened to Vicki!!! Besides the obvious plastic surgery she looked a mess., the hair, the too tight dress. I didn't always like her before but OMG she seems so unhappy with herself it's sad. Where has the driven business woman gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/648484/kim-richards-breaks-silence-on-arrest-the-whole-night-is-my-fault

Hopefully this means she will be able to get the help she needs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    That was a dire season finale for ATL, Kenya's show looked awful and i cringed cant imagine what the whole show actually looked like lol. NeNe for her not to be with all the women for the last episode proves to me she wants out and will properly leave unless she accepts a higher pay check ;) Im hoping the reunion is good but I dont have my hopes up.

TBH I don't think I will even bother watching the finale. I missed the episode when they first went to Thailand (was it Thailand I can't remember?) and haven't watched it since. Sadly, I think this show has reached then end of it's days. I still can't believe it beats all the others in the ratings. :o
  • Options
    chellehighnesschellehighness Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with ATL is the recycled storylines from YEARS ago! How long has the Kenya/Apollo/Phaedra mess been going on for? Kandi/Todd and Mama Joyce UGH, why didnt they delve into Todd and Kandi's fertility issues, they've been trying to conceive since before the wedding yet its hardly mentioned.

I think next season they should be banned from bringing it up. Its brought down the show. Nene will never quit, as much as she pretends that shes above the show she knows where her bread is buttered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with ATL is the recycled storylines from YEARS ago! How long has the Kenya/Apollo/Phaedra mess been going on for?

BIB- This is why either Phaedra or Kenya need to leave. I'd rather see Phaedra go. She needs to go take care of her kids and be happy, not this bitter old lady that she has been this season on the show. I'm not here to see Phaedra and Kandi fighting either, while Phaedra drinks the Nene Kool Aid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »
    TBH I don't think I will even bother watching the finale. I missed the episode when they first went to Thailand (was it Thailand I can't remember?) and haven't watched it since. Sadly, I think this show has reached then end of it's days. I still can't believe it beats all the others in the ratings. :o

I know for its ratings to beat all the other RH is mind boggling, but maybe because its on a sunday unlike the rest, didnt NJ use to be on a sunday and got close to ATL in the early days? BH has by far been the better season and i think NY is ready to follow to :) Atlanta use to be so good but i i think it lost its spark last season. Kim won't come back cause she has her own show plus the one with NeNe, Sheree could work it would be good to see how she is with the likes of Kenya and Claudia.

Alot of people on the blogs are saying that Cynthia would work well on NY Hw and i have to agree, i would love to see how she is with the likes of Ramona and Sonja :D Cynthia gets alot of stick i just dislike Peter but I think Cynthia would fit well into NY.

There are tons of rumours about NJ going around on twitter and one i keep seeing is that Dina, Jac and Caroline are filming :confused: the other is that a whole new cast is being drafted in, the other they are putting it on hiatus until Teresa is free. I dont know what to believe tbh. But if I'm honest i think a whole new cast COULD work and then maybe bring in Teresa.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber Marchese (NJ) has been admitted to hospital to have a lump removed from her breast. Hope she's okay
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB- This is why either Phaedra or Kenya need to leave. I'd rather see Phaedra go. She needs to go take care of her kids and be happy, not this bitter old lady that she has been this season on the show. I'm not here to see Phaedra and Kandi fighting either, while Phaedra drinks the Nene Kool Aid.

Kenya HAS to be on the next season. It'll be the first one with her having a man in her life (a real one) sssh LOL. I wonder if the other ladies will respect her more now she has a partner, they seem to be so shallow on ATL HWs in regard to "having a man." Yeah I dont wanna see Phaedra fighting with Kandi either. I wouldn't mind Lisa Wu coming back but shes on Hollywood Divas now and based in LA acting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenya HAS to be on the next season. It'll be the first one with her having a man in her life (a real one) sssh LOL. I wonder if the other ladies will respect her more now she has a partner, they seem to be so shallow on ATL HWs in regard to "having a man." Yeah I dont wanna see Phaedra fighting with Kandi either. I wouldn't mind Lisa Wu coming back but shes on Hollywood Divas now and based in LA acting.

I'm for Kenya coming back. She is Atlanta for me at the moment. Although, she took a back seat this season. I live to see Sheree and Kenya going at it. That would go down in housewives history. Lisa Wu is nice but she isn't a big enough personality for the show imo. Atlanta needs more women with kids, or at least more interaction with the children.
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    There are tons of rumours about NJ going around on twitter and one i keep seeing is that Dina, Jac and Caroline are filming :confused: the other is that a whole new cast is being drafted in, the other they are putting it on hiatus until Teresa is free. I dont know what to believe tbh. But if I'm honest i think a whole new cast COULD work and then maybe bring in Teresa.

I think they need to step away from Teresa altogether. Give her a spin off and let New Jersey go in a new direction. She clearly didn't pull in the ratings last season (despite being all over the national press, which was the most promo the show has ever gotten).

I'm open to Jac, Caro and Dina coming back - they could throw Danielle in the mix again with that lot too. It'd be nice to see some sort of resolution between them all. If there's a new cast, they need to step away from the old cast completely. Also, they need to choose the cast carefully as that will make or break it. Perhaps find a group of friends to do it like the original shows were about, not 5 or 6 random women. Melissa, Amber, the twins, Kathy, Rosie, and Teresa should all be out though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm open to Jac, Caro and Dina coming back - they could throw Danielle in the mix again with that lot too.

Personally, i'd love to see Danielle back, she's said herself on Twitter that she would go back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pretty dull but I didn't mind the finale of Atlanta, Its somewhat refreshing to see them get along for a change and it was the first episode all year where I didn't detest Nene.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think NJ needs a whole new recast. Explore a different side of New Jersey life. Maybe relocate the series to another part of Jersey. There are some VERY affluent areas in South Jersey they could find some new "Housewives." If they go back to the whole Caroline, Jac, Dina dynamic it wont have the same charm as they did back in the first two series.

I actually agree that Kenya and Sheree will be TV gold. Chateau Sheree is FINALLY completed but she hasn't moved in yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually agree that Kenya and Sheree will be TV gold. Chateau Sheree is FINALLY completed but she hasn't moved in yet.

I like the idea of another part of New Jersey.

BIB- you are messing! I have to Google this. I'd love to see Nene's reaction to this. Maybe she will stop calling it Neverland now. :D

Just thought I'd share a classic RHONY moment (especially, the last 30 seconds):D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyfxPQ4LnOA
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of another part of New Jersey.

BIB- you are messing! I have to Google this. I'd love to see Nene's reaction to this. Maybe she will stop calling it Neverland now. :D

Just thought I'd share a classic RHONY moment (especially, the last 30 seconds):D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyfxPQ4LnOA

Hahah but Tamara Tattles site has a full lowdown on Chateau Sheree (she lives on the same block) the lights go on time to time but no one has moved in. Word on the street is that Sheree's eldest daughter bought it off of her. She probably used some of the money she got from Millionaire Matchmaker to complete it. It would be great to see Sheree in her "dream house." The more I think about it, the more I'm welcome to Sheree returning.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVING New York!!!! The HWs in that bar was gold. Iv always been a Ramona fan but I'm really rooting for her this season. Dorinda is brilliant - her lines crack me up! U can see Bethenny and Heather r going to clash and I can't wait! I'm still wondering how Kristen got a full HW role... Has she even had a talking head yet?

Did anyone else notice the replays from previous series showing Jill? I'm rewarding the old ones and she is sorely missed!! I hope the replays and Kelly's 'random' appearance leads into a surprise guest appearance for Jill. With Ramona AND Bethenny in the mix a return for her would be HUGE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im loving NY to :D this episode was really fun and i loved seeing the girls having fun in the bar. Sonja is typical to pick up the first guy she sees lol she gets drunk way to easily. I have always been a ramona fan but now she's even better being single its good seeing have fun its also sad to see her upset because she was married for so long, I had to agree with Luann that fortune teller sure was right and i think Ramona did know but chose to ignore it. Dorinda is amazing she has the best one liners I'm a fan of hers :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked NY, cannot wait for Bethanny vs Heather just because I really cannot stand Heather. The bar was fun and I loved seeing Ramona chatting to all the guys and it was refreshing that they seemed her age when all the other chicks are running around looking for a 20 year old, I mean that Carole story is a total fake, no way is she legitimately dating that guy, she realised she needed an individual story and this young guy is it.

I love Dorinda but that was so shady the way the producers included her asking the random guy to check her coat, that kind of what many would see as casual racism was picked up by some on twitter so even if it was a mistake on her part it was kinda shady of producers to include it knowing the current atmosphere in America.
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    LOVING New York!!!! The HWs in that bar was gold. Iv always been a Ramona fan but I'm really rooting for her this season. Dorinda is brilliant - her lines crack me up! U can see Bethenny and Heather r going to clash and I can't wait! I'm still wondering how Kristen got a full HW role... Has she even had a talking head yet?

She spoke about her kid walking, which I'd imagine was just the kid developing slowly when last year she tried to make out she could be permanently disabled.