Options

Have you taken any illegal drugs?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,186
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I myself smoke cannabis weekly but not daily, I take MDMA or Pills maybe once a month sometimes more than once a month other times it will be longer than a month between rolls.

I dont take do any other illegal drugs regularly. I have taken in the past

Cocaine
Speed
Ketamine
Mkat
Methoxamine
NRG 1, 2 & 3
Benzo Fury

And once these pills called 'Super Pills' which where 15 quid a pop and by far one of the most Euphoric moments of my life, and i'll never ever forget how i felt that night and consider it to be a turning point in how I viewed my life to this day.

I have access to Acid which i think im going to give a whirl within the next few months..

Im a female, 24..

So what are other peoples experiences drugs

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scamps wrote: »
    I myself smoke cannabis weekly but not daily, I take MDMA or Pills maybe once a month sometimes more than once a month other times it will be longer than a month between rolls.

I dont take do any other illegal drugs regularly. I have taken in the past

Cocaine
    Speed
    Ketamine
    Mkat
    Methoxamine
    NRG 1, 2 & 3
    Benzo Fury

And once these pills called 'Super Pills' which where 15 quid a pop and by far one of the most Euphoric moments of my life, and i'll never ever forget how i felt that night and consider it to be a turning point in how I viewed my life to this day.

I have access to Acid which i think im going to give a whirl within the next few months..

Im a female, 24..

So what are other peoples experiences drugs

Been there.
    Done that.
    Wore the T-Shirt.

Grew up.
    Got a life.
    Better for it. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuHZKbd2UM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River 07 wrote: »
    Been there.
    Done that.
    Wore the T-Shirt.

Grew up.
    Got a life.
    Better for it. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuHZKbd2UM

I dont intend to do it forever by any means, and the Drugs certainly still do work for myself :)
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll take what you give me.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    No I don't even take legal ones inc caffeine (with the exception of a anti depressant as I get suicidal)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i've also taken Valium recreationally
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Just say no!
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah Feel Like Acid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5laBZM5Uo

it's a young persons game, the odd joint or bottle of lager is as far as i'd go these days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    Just say no!

No :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont intend to do it forever by any means, and the Drugs certainly still do work for myself :)

When does it end?
    If they directly or indirectly ended your life tomorrow you will have taken them forever and wasted your life.

I hope when you get wasted and/or if you ever take a whitey then your friends care enough to look after you until you are ready.
    Two friends had 'too much' and just went home to bed and never woke-up because they choked on their own vomit.

More often than not it's a game of Russian Roulette.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bspace wrote: »
    Ah Feel Like Acid

it's a young persons game, the odd joint or bottle of lager is as far as i'd go these days

Perfect :)
  • Options
    lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Seeing most on that list are just tweeked versions of the originals then you've taken a lot less than you think - MXE was basically a slightly altered version of Ketamine to get out of legal loop-hole of what drugs are banned. 5-MAPB is a low quality MDMA like Benzo Fury, but it's the best MDMA copy so far (until 6-MAPB).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When does it end?
    If they directly or indirectly ended your life tomorrow you will have taken them forever and wasted your life.

I hope when you get wasted and/or if you ever take a whitey then your friends care enough to look after you until you are ready.
    Two friends had 'too much' and just went home to bed and never woke-up because they choked on their own vomit.

I disagree, if you sensible and not overly reckless, then there is much fun to be had.. im sorry that you lost some friends in this way, i cant imagine how upsetting that would be..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing most on that list are just tweeked versions of the originals then you've taken a lot less than you think - MXE was basically a slightly altered version of Ketamine to get out of legal loop-hole of what drugs are banned. 5-MAPB is a low quality MDMA like Benzo Fury, but it's the best MDMA copy so far (until 6-MAPB).

I actually dont like the legal highs and RC much myself, I tend to stick to the originals and will 9.9 times out of 10 just always get mud over pills or RCs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does it end?

You're right. But I don't think that most people who have taken drugs are really that naive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

epic song, that i haven't heard for years! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bspace wrote: »
    Ah Feel Like Acid

This song is amazing, im downloading it as i type
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When does it end?

If only our government would publish safe levels to take, then it wouldn't be so much of a 'Russian Roulette'. If we go out to the supermarket we can see the alcohol content in each bottle, we know an 8% proof bottle of wine will get you tipsy and in some, borderline drunk. We know vodka is sold as 37%/40% alcohol proof in this country, not as strong as allowed in other countries, but all the same, you'd better mix it with something unless you're hardcore and down it all straight.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Nope...I'm a good girl :p
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mainly Coke, and Weed after to come down abit!

Speed's a "dirty" drug, and i don't like drugs that trip you out. although shrooms can be quite cool.

I do like sleeping tabs, but they don't have much affect on me now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epic song, that i haven't heard for years! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fINxZr7walk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually dont like the legal highs and RC much myself, I tend to stick to the originals and will 9.9 times out of 10 just always get mud over pills or RCs

A lot of MXE was sold as Ketamine after the ban. MXE was a really interesting tweek, worked as anti-depressant as well as some fabulous K-holes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only our government would publish safe levels to take, then it wouldn't be so much of a 'Russian Roulette'. If we go out to the supermarket we can see the alcohol content in each bottle, we know an 8% proof bottle of wine will get you tipsy and in some, borderline drunk. We know vodka is sold as 37%/40% alcohol proof in this country, not as strong as allowed in other countries, but all the same, you'd better mix it with something unless you're hardcore and down it all straight.

I believe with all my heart that keeping drugs illegal will only result in more people dying unnecessarily..

I cant get my head around the people who would rather their kids buy drugs from a criminal on the street who doesn't really know what he is selling and to whom is selling to most of the time..

Or selling the a pure drug properly regulated with checks in place like they do for alcohol..

Anyway we really need to get away from trying to stop it out right because it will NEVER EVER happen we need to move toward education and support for those people who do need support..

You are not protecting your children by keeping it illegal
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of MXE was sold as Ketamine after the ban. MXE was a really interesting tweek, worked as anti-depressant as well as some fabulous K-holes.

Yeah i was first given MXE as a MDMA legal alternative but quickly likened it to Ket, I didn't like the MXE for how strange i felt on, the best way to describe it was I just felt like it was 'Way-Off' but i did have some fantastic time distortion which was enjoyable and some very warped times which i also really enjoyed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah i was first given MXE as a MDMA legal alternative but quickly likened it to Ket, I didn't like the MXE for how strange i felt on, the best way to describe it was I just felt like it was 'Way-Off' but i did have some fantastic time distortion which was enjoyable and some very warped times which i also really enjoyed

Ketamine and the others derived from it are from the family of 'dissociative' drugs, they often are used to feel detached from yourself (why you felt way-off), it can be quite scary if you go into a K-hole without being prepared for it.