Options

Who is the worst runner up in BB history?

2»

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    My least favourite was Jason (my least favourite housemate ever until Conor came along) but I did like the epic battle of the Jungle Cats vs the Lipgloss Bitches lasting right until the final 2. It had an epic story-like quality to it.
    But I really felt Victor deserved it way more though.

I also wasn't too keen on Eugene (weak character), Dave (quite manipulative) or Jay (gross habits).
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd have to say Dave from BB11. That final was so bad, that I couldn't tell you who was in it a part from Josie. Had BB not f*cked that up, we could have had a Josie v Corin final which would have made it less predictable:rolleyes:

Also I think looking back at it, Eugene was a pretty terrible runner-up. He didn't really serve a purpose in the house. Makosi should have been runner-up if not winner
  • Options
    BeespatellasBeespatellas Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    lightblues wrote: »
    Johnny BB3 for me, in such a good series how own earth did he manage to come second , especially when up for eviction so many times , astonishing !

He's my all time favourite housemate!!! Loved BB 3 and most who appeared in it!! The good old days of BB!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB3 - Johnny - Liked
    BB4 - Ray - Liked
    BB5 - Jason - couldn't stand!
    BB6 - Eugene - Urgh!
    BB7 - Glynn - Zzzzz
    BB8 - Samanda - Wanted them to win.
    BB9 - Mikey - Bleh!!
    BB10 - Siavash - The WORST
    BB12 - Jay - The second WORST
    BB13 - Adam - Zzzz

Most second placers I have disliked!
  • Options
    essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason (BB5) Dave (BB11) and Mikey (BB9) all terrible runners up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Jason BB5, Dave BB11, Jay BB12.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I'd have to say Dave from BB11. That final was so bad, that I couldn't tell you who was in it a part from Josie. Had BB not f*cked that up, we could have had a Josie v Corin final which would have made it less predictable:rolleyes:

It would surely have been a Sam/ Josie final. Corin was miles behind. I can see why they might not have wanted Sam in UBB though..

Dave and Jason, definitely. Respectively creepy and horrible. Anna and Adam were the best.
  • Options
    The Jungle CatThe Jungle Cat Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Jason BB5. He was only entertaining whilst Victor was about. After that he became a terminal bore.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay
    Mikey
    Dave
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jonny Regan, I hope we'll never see someone quite so bad make it that far again.

I agree. Absolutely awful HM and person. His obsession with Kate was creepy and completely wrong and I'll never forget him trying to get her naked when she was drunk.

He was a real life Krusty the clown
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. Absolutely awful HM and person. His obsession with Kate was creepy and completely wrong and I'll never forget him trying to get her naked when she was drunk.

He was a real life Krusty the clown

They hardly showed his creepy side on the highlights show. One of the reasons why live feed was so important was we could see or find out more about the housemates.
  • Options
    GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Pointy wrote: »
    They hardly showed his creepy side on the highlights show. One of the reasons why live feed was so important was we could see or find out more about the housemates.

Jonny was one of my favourite runners up - I thought he was good fun and never understood why he so often got nominated. But I have to admit I didn't see anything other than the highlights. Maybe my opinion would have changed.

Dave was also a good value housemate - again, entertaining. I may not have agreed with some of his views, but he didn't seem too preachy or try to impose his views on others. And, yes, I know there were concerns about activities connected with his religious group - but that didn't affect his housemate value. But I agree that his placing is inflated because 3 of the biggest characters went in the semi-final cull.
    Second placers I disliked most were Jason from BB5 and Jay from BB12. I found both of them crude, aggressive and boring. I couldn't believe they got to the final, let alone came second.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tpau21 wrote: »
    For me its Mikey BB9. Could not stand him.

100% he was disgusting ie habits and very annoying
  • Options
    Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    Glen to Pete.
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Cynic wrote: »
    Glen to Pete.

Is that you, Richard? :)