Options

Love how Gina just took more alcohol

Comments

• Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Did Gina, Dexter and Charlie give the HM's any of the Champagne they took out of the shopping budget yesterday ? no they didn't. By your logic since the the budget belongs to all HM's so does that Champagne that Gina, Dexter and Charlie ordered.

Difference is though that the champagne was a safe house treat, whereas the other alcohol was for all the housemates. Gina, Dexter and Charlie are HMs and any other treats they get between them won't change that.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I dont think they are allowed to give the housemates anything from the safehouse though, and its nothing to do with logic but its BB rules, fact is the safehouse h/mates are still entitled to everything from the main house but the safehouse is off limits for the others.:p:)

I know. But why be greedy ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Wasn't Charlie sat drinking beer while Jackie was kicking off ?

Oooh, nice catch!

Did Jackie include Charlie in the beer ban as well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Difference is though that the champagne was a safe house treat, whereas the other alcohol was for all the housemates. Gina, Dexter and Charlie are HMs and any other treats they get between them won't change that.

It wasn't a treat, they had to pay for it out of the budget.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a big difference though, that money was spent on ALL HM's, Gina, Dexter and Charlie spent the money on themselves.

Look i'm fine with it, it makes good viewing but i just don't understand why people think it's right to defend Gina or Dexter all the time when they are in the wrong.

It is all good entertainment, and I am defending them on this issue because they are within their rights.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    Did Gina, Dexter and Charlie give the HM's any of the Champagne they took out of the shopping budget yesterday ? no they didn't. By your logic since the the budget belongs to all HM's so does that Champagne that Gina, Dexter and Charlie ordered.

They spent £25 ? the house booze was £70, plus the money they spent on pizza.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know. But why be greedy ?

Show me a housemate who is not greedy when it comes to booze in there.Except if they dont drink.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's a big difference though, that money was spent on ALL HM's, Gina, Dexter and Charlie spent the money on themselves.

Look i'm fine with it, it makes good viewing but i just don't understand why people think it's right to defend Gina or Dexter all the time when they are in the wrong.

Exactly :D
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    It is all good entertainment, and I am defending them on this issue because they are within their rights.:)

Yes yes yes !!! Why can't anyone just have a bit of a laugh about these things any more? Yes it was naughty but no-one died (except maybe Jackie from lack of alcohol :D) ... why does everyone have to be sooooo angry about house high jinx? :( Just sayin' .....
  • Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    It wasn't a treat, they had to pay for it out of the budget.

Bad wording, but you know what I meant. They paid for the alcohol out of the budget for all of the housemates. The safe house paid for the champagne for the safe house only. It's no different to the individual temptations Gina, Dexter and Charlie have taken or the birthday gifts Sophie got, which took £90 out of the budget.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You seem to forget though that Charlie never wanted to do it.

Charlie said she didn't mind, actually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooh, nice catch!

Did Jackie include Charlie in the beer ban as well?

No JT never said a word to Charlie :rolleyes:
    Same as the twins only blame Dexter for their task today.
    Dexter is the whipping boy :mad:
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes yes yes !!! Why can't anyone just have a bit of a laugh about these things any more? Yes it was naughty but no-one died (except maybe Jackie from lack of alcohol :D) ... why does everyone have to be sooooo angry about house high jinx? :( Just sayin' .....

Yup. The moral police come waltzing in sucking all the fun out of the show. All the over analysing is mind-numbing and redundant.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member

I agree with this. They are not saints, they are entertaining, but they are just as bad as a lot of them in there.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand that all hms are technically entitled to it but if I was in the SH & had champers I wouldn't dream of dipping into the main house rations so I can kind of see where Jackie's coming from. How she went about it though was out of order; you lose sight of her point when she aggressively targets one or two but not all parties involved. Why can't she just SAY how she feels instead of taking that hoighty tone? And why only go for D or G?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot On:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They spent £25 ? the house booze was £70, plus the money they spent on pizza.

Yes, and again i will repeat myself, that was for EVERYONE. Buying the Champagne was not. And before anyone comes back with the "Champagne was only for safe house HM's" i already know that, but that doesn't take away the fact that they were greedy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No JT never said a word to Charlie :rolleyes:
    Same as the twins only blame Dexter for their task today.
    Dexter is the whipping boy :mad:

Jackie is SO annoying for doing that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said in another post somewhere that Gina and Dexter participated in getting a luxury shopping budget so what's the big deal and I completely agree with that. I mean Gina actually signed a disclaimer and was prepared to have knives thrown at her FOR that shopping budget (I know it was fake but Gina didn't know that when she did it, she was doing it for the team) so why is it such a big deal that she had some? All this you can't have any of our alcohol because you're in the safe house rubbish, she's forcing a divide there out of resentment but Gina and Dexter, Gina especially did actually earn that alcohol too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, and again i will repeat myself, that was for EVERYONE. Buying the Champagne was not. And before anyone comes back with the "Champagne was only for safe house HM's" i already know that, but that doesn't take away the fact that they were greedy.

Seriously:D Is it that you want all the housemates to only do the right thing, do you want them to sit around being jolly with other, no bitching and always putting the others before themselves...............what kind of a show would that be. I love all the bitchiness and most of D&G's actions are all gameplay designed to entertain.............if only the others could get a handle on that too it would be brilliant.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

You keep saying it them argueing against it :confused:
    The house spent £100 on booze and food the SH spent £25, so was it Jackie who was being greedy ?

If JT's problem was about the SH versus the main house why did she sit chatting to Charlie who seemed to be drinking beer ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said in another post somewhere that Gina and Dexter participated in getting a luxury shopping budget so what's the big deal and I completely agree with that. I mean Gina actually signed a disclaimer and was prepared to have knives thrown at her FOR that shopping budget (I know it was fake but Gina didn't know that when she did it, she was doing it for the team) so why is it such a big deal that she had some? All this you can't have any of our alcohol because you're in the safe house rubbish, she's forcing a divide there out of resentment but Gina and Dexter, Gina especially did actually earn that alcohol too

Did you watch the video ? because that is not the reason why they said they shouldn't be allowed any of the alcohol in the house. They said it because they bought £25 worth of Champagne off of the shopping budget.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    You love it? Bit odd.

I'd have had a go at them too if I was there.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    Jackie owned Gina

She really didn't just showed herself for the obnoxious person she really is.