Options

Love how Gina just took more alcohol

124»

Comments

• Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina not saying a word and strolling away champagne in tow was the ultimate FU. Loved it!
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina not saying a word and strolling away champagne in tow was the ultimate FU. Loved it!

I like gina but if another housemate did this there would be uproar on this forum..

I remember when Caroline knicked alcohol there were so many hate threads about her :rolleyes: Gina & dexter have their own alcohol its just rude to drink the house alcohol aswell
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I must have missed the announcement when BB said the alcohol is for everyone including those from the safe house.

But what does it matter? Jackie's domineering bossy and extremely rude and aggressive side is invariably alcohol linked.

Jackie seems to have very little control over herself, I bet Charlie has had a few hidings in her lifetime.:(
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum is ridiculously biased, if anyone else did it, they would be totally slated. Gina is selfish and rude
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    You love it? Bit odd.

I'd have had a go at them too if I was there.

I am talking about as a viewer.

Gosh people get too emotional on this forum and forget it's a tv show.

It's not f*cking the oprah winfrey show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It 'ant what you do, its the way that you do it, thats what gets you loved'

To quote a very old song!!!
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not know Op Gina can do as she pleases and its entertaining and fun, get with the program why doncha.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    This forum is ridiculously biased, if anyone else did it, they would be totally slated. Gina is selfish and rude

Yep, you're so right.:(
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like gina but if another housemate did this there would be uproar on this forum..

I remember when Caroline knicked alcohol there were so many hate threads about her :rolleyes: Gina & dexter have their own alcohol its just rude to drink the house alcohol aswell

Its getting ridiculous now.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It 'ant what you do, its the way that you do it, thats what gets you loved'

To quote a very old song!!!

I'm sure that song was meant for more positive things than greed though :p
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jackie knows how to behave she ran over as if she going to attack gina, she showed no manners
  • Options
    tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quit moaning, the whole point of this task was to stimulate a house of boring housemates. BB knew that Dexter & Gina couldn't give a rat's arse about the most of the housemates in the main house (who put them up for eviction) and bearing in mind these two have it already have it in their minds that they feel that they will be evicted anyway in the next few weeks, so why not go for it, they have nothing too loose.

However it was unfortunately they picked 'blabber mouth Charlie' who never thinks before she speaks, if she had kept her mouth shut BB may have let them get away with it and the failure of the task would of been down to Wolfy who kept a stash of cigarettes.

Think about Gina & Dexter spent five days away from the main house and except for a little showmance and bullying all the action and drama was coming from the SH. Dexter and Gina are jewels in the midst under performing and annoying group of housemates, and I think this year the casual voting viewers are liking these two because of the cavalier attitudes because of how the rest of the housemates have been treating them. I like the fact they irritate the housemates, they are like a rash they can't get rid of.

D & G ftw
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    PMSL :D

PTTL .... ;)
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    love how when gina does something its funny and hiilarious if that as dan people would be livd

shes a slefish little madam
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love how when gina does something its funny and hiilarious if that as dan people would be livd

shes a slefish little madam

What absolute shit.

People say things like that about someone who is popular every year "If my favourite did that everyone would hate them for it" No. It's funny. We wouldn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thankyou-it seems she can do exactly what she wants according to her fans
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What absolute shit.

People say things like that about someone who is popular every year "If my favourite did that everyone would hate them for it" No. It's funny. We wouldn't.

er yes you would gina can do absolutely not wrong according to he fans including you

if that was dan he'd be vilified
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah? Well, I'm drunk too, but I can still spell and be polite.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    er yes you would gina can do absolutely not wrong according to he fans including you

Again, absolutely shit.

Plenty of Gina fans have said she has been a bit stupid sometimes. The only people that say her fans don't is people like you.
  • Options
    syorksweaselsyorksweasel Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What absolute shit.

It's defence of hating the favourite number 1. Shortly followed by the 'h' word.
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never take alcohol away from Jackie, alcohol and Charlie is all she lives for.
  • Options
    syorksweaselsyorksweasel Posts: 747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, yes, we Gina fans are all hypocrits. We admit it, (tho mainly just so that you don't feel the need to post to that effect).
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    When you see how being in the safe house went to gina"s head it makes you wonder how much worse she will be when she gets out and discovers the blind devotion she seems to inspire in some people.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry WhyHelloWorld, I agree with robbies gal on this. Dan was villified for having a face yesterday. :D When D & G came back there were posts saying he was raging and 'Dan's face lol'. I thought he must be acting a tool. Until i saw the video . Couldn't see his face. Back was to the camera. And he was taking it in good humour.

Seems Dan can't do much right, Gina not much wrong. Ah well, sure its only a bit of fun. That said I have seen plenty of Gina fans admit when she's acting up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glad im not alone=there are some fans who arent bias yes i'll admit dan has his faults but when it comes to gina people make absurd reasinings for he beahviour