Is naomi campbell's head any good?

pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
Forum Member
✭✭
I don't have sky so have not seen "the head". Is it any good?

I imagine she is much bitchier than Tyra, but she has an exec role so will be given a very favorable edit.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it called the face? I don't watch it but I'm pretty sure Naomi is a terrible person.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    green855 wrote: »
    Isn't it called the face?

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never given me head so I wouldn't know :D
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    The only thing good about Naomi Campbell would be "riddance".
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Face, dear, Face.
  • MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    rkid wrote: »

We'd both had a bit to drink so neither of us were at our best....;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Haha. It's dreadful.
  • pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    green855 wrote: »
    Isn't it called the face? I don't watch it but I'm pretty sure Naomi is a terrible person.

head / face / arm / finger what ever itsa called you know what i is meaning
  • ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think it's better than the more recent series' of america's next top model. having said that, the last cycle i watched was cycle 18 (brits vs usa). i think the face is a more mature version of top model.
    and as for naomi, she's incredibly competitive. the format of the show means that the 3 models (naomi, erin and caroline) have "teams" made up of a few models. in the first elimination caroline sent one of naomi's girls home for revenge and naomi went a bit...

i'd give the show a 6.5/10 and top model at its peak (between cycle 3 with eva and cycle 8 with jaslene) a 10/10!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I read the thread title I wondered what on earth could be wrong with her head.

It reminds me of that Family Fortunes question where Les Dennis asked a contestant "Name a bird with a long neck?" and they answered "Naomi Campbell".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it looks like someone has leaked a non broadcast version on the torrent websites, maybe its getting low ratings and someone behind the scene is trying to boost it.

anyway its great, if this is the edited naomi its a shame she has an exec producer role :(

i think its a solid 7, naomi is obviously a tough but fair women, would not eat fast food and would probably want dates at somewhere fancy like pizza express. she looks stunning even at 50.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rkid wrote: »

I laugh to myself whenever I see the thread title!
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying this. I never watched the Top Model shows so I don't know how similar this is but I had no idea how difficult it was for models to walk the runway/catwalk so that was quite illuminating. I also thought Naomi came across quite well in her bits. I think Erin is gorgeous. However it seems these days you can look really weird and still be a model. That girl who was eliminated last week with the very strange googly eyes....the black makeup she wore around them when she did the runway walk did her no favours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's unintentionally hilarious this week, with naomi and the girls eating that green thing in plastic on the sofa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done naomi with her comming first, a happy ending finally!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go go naomi team, she topped everyone this week!