HO - Lockie

intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
Forum Member
I must have missed when Lockie came into it - how is he related to Leela and co?

I thought he was gay when he tried it on with Ste and then flirting with JP but today's C4 episode Leela mentioned a bride to be?

Is he evil or not!? At first I thought he was but then he was trying to help Ste but then told JP that he had poisoned the coke so am really confused :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Hes Cameron's brother... Cameron been Leela's ex and Peri's father... He's bisexual and in a open relation (i think) until the marriage :)
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Hes Cameron's brother... Cameron been Leela's ex and Peri's father... He's bisexual and in a open relation (i think) until the marriage :)

Thanks!
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and he will be marrying
    porsche mcqueen

oops or the other one not sure which is which :D
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member

Clearly just his interpretation of 'open' ;)
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed when Lockie came into it - how is he related to Leela and co?

I thought he was gay when he tried it on with Ste and then flirting with JP but today's C4 episode Leela mentioned a bride to be?

Is he evil or not!? At first I thought he was but then he was trying to help Ste but then told JP that he had poisoned the coke so am really confused :confused:

The Characters Bisexual
  • Dean_FranceDean_France Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    I'm a big fan, the best newcomer in soap since... Ross Barton (Emmerdale), Aleks Shirov (Eastenders) and Tony Stewart (Coronation Street.)