Everybody loves Raymond

chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
Forum Member
Tonight along with many episodes of said programme including the finale episode there was a documentary on showing old clips, the filming of the finale episode and interviews with the cast. I noticed that Doris Roberts (Marie) made no appearance although she features in the last episode. She didnt speak to camera like the rest of the cast and writers. She didnt apear on stage at the end and i was wondering if anyone knows why? :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that too - perhaps she is shy?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I can come up with - and this is reading between the lines of articles - is that she was expecting there to be another series, and perhaps she didn't appear in the docu as she was upest?
  • CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I had seen this - which channel was it on. Presumably it is not likely to be repeated?
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CABINET wrote:
    I wish I had seen this - which channel was it on. Presumably it is not likely to be repeated?

Its on again tonight at 7pm on Paramount Comedy 1 :) with the last two episodes of the show on after it sat 8pm (8-9pm)
  • CABINETCABINET Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks IzzyS - you've made my day :D
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats ok :D I asked the same question (pretty much), I posted a thread about it on the forum earlier yesterday...
  • BeancounterBeancounter Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzyS wrote:
    Its on again tonight at 7pm on Paramount Comedy 1 :) with the last two episodes of the show on after it sat 8pm (8-9pm)

Also on again on Wednesday from 8pm.
  • BeancounterBeancounter Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight along with many episodes of said programme including the finale episode there was a documentary on showing old clips, the filming of the finale episode and interviews with the cast. I noticed that Doris Roberts (Marie) made no appearance although she features in the last episode. She didnt speak to camera like the rest of the cast and writers. She didnt apear on stage at the end and i was wondering if anyone knows why? :o

I was on here to ask the exact same thing, thought that rather strange.