Options

why why why Delilah/Dermot.

chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
Forum Member
Whats the betting that even though everyone got to sing at the karaoke last night, Dermot will focus on Glyns rendition of Delilah. :yawn: :sleep: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Are you calling Dermot and BBLB predictable?

Surely not?! :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dermot is so in love with 'Gln' :D
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats the betting that even though everyone got to sing at the karaoke last night, Dermot will focus on Glyns rendition of Delilah. :yawn: :sleep: :rolleyes:
    I expect it will be Glyn who once again becomes the main focus of BBLB news. It reminds me of when the show focused a great deal on Sheriff Stu in BB5. Soon got on the nerves of a lot of people. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Yes but you must take into account the fact that Glun is going through an emotional journey in the house lol.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBLB sounds like such a waste of space this series. It could do with its better sections (News and nominations revelations being the only real worthwhile bits) being merged into BBBM. Russell would be able to cope better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBLB is going to be unbearable if Glyn was to be evicted soon! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Y'know the worst thing about Dermot and BBLB, while we're on the subject?

When someone says they dislike someone everyone (or he) likes, or says they like someone who everyone (or he) dislikes...he HAS to say, in a really annoying way, "REEEAAALLLLY????!?!?!?!111?!?11one!!eleven!!"

That is my number one reason I'd never want to see him taking over from Davina on eviction nights....everything the evictee said which he didn't expect (because he doesn't watch the show), that would be his reaction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBLB is going to be unbearable if Glyn was to be evicted soon! :eek:

:eek: It doesnt bare thinking about, Dermie would be devastated :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Dermot fancies him rotten.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen a clip of Dermot interviewing Grace on BBLB a couple of weeks back, it's my suggestion that it could be packaged and sold as a special self-help video entitled "How to be an Ar*elicker." Richard could also feature. And Imogen could film a section telling us why it's so bad to ar*elick. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yesterday was the worst ever, telling Gill Halfpenny after she had given her backing to Pete and Nikki that she liked Glyn. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Its not unusual for Dermot to like Glyn

Probably cause Glyn is a Sex Bomb and someone Dermot wants to Kiss........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yesterday was the worst ever, telling Gill Halfpenny after she had given her backing to Pete and Nikki that she liked Glyn. :eek:
    I noticed that! It was like she was briefed before they want on, which I'm sure all guests are, on the line of questioning, and she forgot to mention Glyn... So Dermot promted her, but she went a bit OTT, going from "Yeah, I like Glyn too, I suppose" to "I love him, Glyn HAS to win". Not enough supporters for Dermies fave, eh?
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt he will be too devastated. He will soon get over it, as he will have the object of his affections on BBLB all week :D
  • Options
    cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like I said yesterday. This is clever subliminal prodding from Dermot....

We shall all be Glyn fans before the end of BB, perhaps enough to carry Glyn to victory.........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Are you all MAD?????!?!?!?!?!?

Dermots Girlfriend is the one who fancies Glyn, she's pulling the strings!

PS: Loved the !!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!one!!eleven!!! earlier, very funny
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cheeks wrote:
    It's like I said yesterday. This is clever subliminal prodding from Dermot....

We shall all be Glyn fans before the end of BB, perhaps enough to carry Glyn to victory.........

It didn't work with Stu, no matter how many posters Dermot put up of the object of his affections that year :D In fact first chance the public got, they voted Stu out :D