Morrissey gay?

Comments

• silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laineylane wrote: »
    According to his autobiography he's bisexual. Anyone who had listened to his lyrics would have worked that out already.
    Excellent read. He admits to his first relation at 35 to be with a man, it lasts for two years. He then meets a beautiful woman who he is still with and whom is mentioned in the acknowledgments.

I'm calling bulltwang on this... I actually know as a fact that Morrissey had a relationship in hi late teens with a woman of Indian/Pakistani descent. Only know this as an ex-flatmate used to have copies of photo-booth pictures of them together.

Not saying that the relationship was sexual but certainly they were 'girlfriend/boyfriend' at the time :o;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    The media sell more papers of they use the term "gay" hence all the headlines focusing on the relation with a man. Pathetic journalists.
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    I'm calling bulltwang on this... I actually know as a fact that Morrissey had a relationship in hi late teens with a woman of Indian/Pakistani descent. Only know this as an ex-flatmate used to have copies of photo-booth pictures of them together.

Not saying that the relationship was sexual but certainly they were 'girlfriend/boyfriend' at the time :o;)

What's bull-wang about what I said?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's bull-wang about what I said?

He didn't have his first relationship at 35. I'm calling bull.

It wasn't a personal attack btw... I'm just fed up of the way Morrissey rewrites history in a Stalinist manner.
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Gay? Who knows?

Pretentious, self-absorbed, whining tosspot? Absolutely.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he mentions not having a relationship till he was 35 he probably means a sexual relationship. He might have gone out with that girl that the poster mentioned, and others, but he obviously didn't note that as a proper relationship.
  • Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares, his music is the most depressing pile of shite I've ever heard:D
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    He didn't have his first relationship at 35. I'm calling bull.

It wasn't a personal attack btw... I'm just fed up of the way Morrissey rewrites history in a Stalinist manner.

I was implying that he was a virgin, though it is possible.
    If we take it that he was sexually active then there is a huge difference between one night stands and living with someone for two years. I guess the sexual encounters didn't mean anything which is why he doesn't mention them whereas the man he lived with was a relationship and the woman he currently lives with is an important relationship.
    Forum Member
    ≫Statement "Unfortunately, I am*not*homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to*humans.But, of course ...*not many". -MORRISSEY, Sweden,
    19 October 2013.
    http://true-to-you.net/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was implying that he was a virgin, though it is possible.
    If we take it that he was sexually active then there is a huge difference between one night stands and living with someone for two years. I guess the sexual encounters didn't mean anything which is why he doesn't mention them whereas the man he lived with was a relationship and the woman he currently lives with is an important relationship.

Can I call your defence as a witness for the prosecution. I've not read the book yet but am already calling doubt over a lot of this, your honour ;):o:D
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is obviously bisexual. As I said before, his sexuality doesnt change the fact he is a tit. Some great songs though :D
  • floogfloog Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hugh Jarse wrote: »
    If he ever gives up music, I'm sure he'd get a lot of work as a stand up comedian with his hilariously ill informed statements. I guess he's never heard of Dennis Neilsen, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy etc.

All well known for starting wars.:confused:
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    kippeh wrote: »
    Gay? Who knows?

Pretentious, self-absorbed, whining tosspot? Absolutely.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Plus he must have a fabuous agent to land him this 'Penguin Modern Classics' deal. Just news of landing the deal brought in more free publicity that a million pounds could buy.
    Forum Member
    He is obviously bisexual. As I said before, his sexuality doesnt change the fact he is a tit. Some great songs though :D

His statement yesterday after the press called him 'gay' confirms that he's bisexual.
    "Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans.But, of course ...not many".
    -MORRISSEY, Sweden,
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member

I must disagree. I don't like him much either but his music, although maudling, was often brilliant, his lyrics at times sheer poetry.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    According to his autobiography he's bisexual. Anyone who had listened to his lyrics would have worked that out already.
    Excellent read. He admits to his first relation at 35 to be with a man, it lasts for two years. He then meets a beautiful woman who he is still with and whom is mentioned in the acknowledgments.

Who is the woman he is with now?
  • Rae_AmuryRae_Amury Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What?

Whatever I think about him as a person, he is a brilliant songwriter.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    I must disagree. I don't like him much either but his music, although maudling, was often brilliant, his lyrics at times sheer poetry.
    Rae_Amury wrote: »
    What?

Whatever I think about him as a person, he is a brilliant songwriter.

Truth!
  • SalomeSalome Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by Morrissey's Autobiography he is not keen on the 'bearded clam' :D
    There isn't a hint of sexual or romantic attraction to women and his life revolves around a fascination with masculinity. Unfortunately, Morrissey seems to be suffering from internalised homophobia or is it just a case of plain opportunism?
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    hes so far in the closet hes talking to Mr Tumnus
    Forum Member
    Salome wrote: »
    Judging by Morrissey's Autobiography he is not keen on the 'bearded clam' :D
    There isn't a hint of sexual or romantic attraction to women and his life revolves around a fascination with masculinity. Unfortunately, Morrissey seems to be suffering from internalised homophobia or is it just a case of plain opportunism?

He is with a woman She is from Iranian descent, he talks about her in the book.
    You seem disappointed but as long as they are happy that's all that matters.
  • vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Obviously bisexual"?? He is obviously playing his usual games. He is gay although for reasons only he understands (though I suspect his 'marketability' to straight male fans has always played a role) he likes to suggest he might be possibly sexually interested in women. Tellingly of course no woman has ever claimed to have had sex with him and he's never claimed it himself. Morrissey is bisexual in the same way that Boy George, Mika and Elton John said they were bisexual until they found the courage and integrity to tell the truth. It's really quite touching seeing people on here desperately clinging to straws, kidding themselves Morrissey is cuddling up to a lady tonight...especially after the man has just confirmed his relationship with a man
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is with a woman She is from Iranian descent, he talks about her in the book.
    You seem disappointed but as long as they are happy that's all that matters.

Bless! His 'friend' Tina.
    Forum Member
    "Obviously bisexual"?? He is obviously playing his usual games. He is gay although for reasons only he understands (though I suspect his 'marketability' to straight male fans has always played a role) he likes to suggest he might be possibly sexually interested in women. Tellingly of course no woman has ever claimed to have had sex with him and he's never claimed it himself. Morrissey is bisexual in the same way that Boy George, Mika and Elton John said they were bisexual until they found the courage and integrity to tell the truth. It's really quite touching seeing people on here desperately clinging to straws, kidding themselves Morrissey is cuddling up to a lady tonight...especially after the man has just confirmed his relationship with a man

Telling of course, no man has ever claimed to have had sex with him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Telling of course, no man has ever claimed to have had sex with him

Well I don't think him and Jake Walters spent their nights holdings hands.