Tearful Jade sacks agent......

cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007150817,00.html

A distraught Jade Goody sacks her agent for signing her up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother......

still John will be able to justify the decision....... :D

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cheeks wrote:

Was probably his idea.
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What other agent would take her on?? :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all the evidence anyone needs that Jade is no longer a saleable commodity.

Of course, she's right, it is John Noel's fault because anyone with half a brain could have predicted her appearance on CBB would be a disaster.
  • rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said at the time, when it was just a rumour that Jade might be going in, whoever advised her to do that wants sacking..its just a shame for her that she left it untill now
  • sjoscinevsjoscinev Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe because in the end it's been shown to all and sundry that actually not everything can be justified, therefore her faith in them was misplaced.
  • wrigleyswrigleys Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moogester wrote:
    What other agent would take her on?? :rolleyes:

Perhaps Jack's given up on football management :D
  • familytreefamilytree Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade dumped by agent more likely. Does anyone know who her new agent is?
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    familytree wrote:
    Jade dumped by agent more likely. Does anyone know who her new agent is?

Noel John.
  • EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote:
    Was probably his idea.

:D Yes, I too expect "Jade in shock reconciliation with agent" will be next week's non-story in this non-rivetting saga. :rolleyes:
  • BibblesBibbles Posts: 7,755
    Forum Member
    :D Yes, I too expect "Jade in shock reconciliation with agent" will be next week's non-story in this non-rivetting saga. :rolleyes:

In the aftermath of BB I did suggest that Jade should sack her agent for tactical reasons so that she could just blame everything on someone else.It could of course be a shadow agent comes into play.But if genuine ,if it were the agent's decision it could be because Jade's stink is starting to affect other clients on his books.Jade did let out that howler that her publicist could explain everything away-and that has haunted her.I find it difficult to believe Jade would have taken the initiative-after all in her eyes they have done well for her(all that lovely money and Jade seems to care for little but that)and lying fallow for a year would be OK for Jade.It is suspicious there should be a photographer handy,Jade looking tearful but she already has another agent lined up.....looks like maybe this was the goodbye meeting and Jade is already trying a new offensive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pffff. It's hardly John Noel's fault that Jade proved herself to be a vile, ignorant, aggressive bully is it? Could anybody really have anticipated the scale of her offensive behaviour, and the reaction to it? I think not.

I think that John Noel will have dropped Jade rather than the other way round. However, he's allowing her a bit of dignity by letting her say she has dropped him.
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    I just wish Jade would go away and stay away.
    She can go away
    and cry,,,,,,,,, 8 more times
    and accept that .... she is a fkn loser
    Jade hopefully will realise that she has
    fallen off her pathetic PR media baffoon pedestal

I don't trust anything she says or does.
    She has proved that she is a fake and a liar . and her girl next door image and selling power
    has long gone.

John , [ his gang ] and Heat have nurtured her talentless money making game far -too long
    and should both pull the plug on her. :)
    as Jade is just a vile arrogant nasty woman
    Her repeated disgusting aggression and bullying
    will hopefully result in her being shunned forever

There is something very
    unlikeable about
    nearly all of
    John Noel Management's clients. :mad:
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cheeks wrote:

A distraught Jade Goody sacks her agent for signing her up to appear on Celebrity Big Brother......

:D .
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,642
    Forum Member
    Is Jade really going to have any need for an agent?
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Clearly Jade was dumped... and is upset about it. Not only has she lost her vital link to the lucrative BB franchise that John Noel provides she has also lost the sycophantic backup from all of John Noels clients... the order would have gone out to stop sucking up to her already...
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever you think about Jade, it has to be said that JNM made a big mistake signing Jade and co up for BB if they were truly looking after her interests. Max Clifford apparently advised her not to do it - boy should she have listened to him!
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Jade would have demanded to go on... she is clearly obsessed with self publicity and fame...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish Jade would go away and stay away.
    She can go away
    and cry,,,,,,,,, 8 more times
    and accept that .... she is a fkn loser
    Jade hopefully will realise that she has
    fallen off her pathetic PR media baffoon pedestal

I don't trust anything she says or does.
    She has proved that she is a fake and a liar . and her girl next door image and selling power
    has long gone.

John , [ his gang ] and Heat have nurtured her talentless money making game far -too long
    and should both pull the plug on her. :)
    as Jade is just a vile arrogant nasty woman
    Her repeated disgusting aggression and bullying
    will hopefully result in her being shunned forever

There is something very
    unlikeable about
    nearly all of
    John Noel Management's clients. :mad:

Just a guess, but would it be fair to say you don't like her too much...? :D
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    Jade would have demanded to go on... she is clearly obsessed with self publicity and fame...

I think you are right there. Didn't Jade say it was her idea for her mum and boyfriend to go on CBB5 to experience the BB experience for themselves, hardly the talk of someone being co-erced into going into the CBB5 house herself. Bad advice from her agent maybe, but she didn't have to accept it and who knows if she didn't put the idea to her agent in the first place to try and get her on there? I am sure I read or heard somewhere that it was her idea.

Plus wasn't CBB5 to be no more than a springboard for Jade's supposed new chatshow in the pipeline? Hence I reckon the biggish names in the house and the others to practise her technique on. Boy! How that blow back in her face :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    Clearly Jade was dumped... and is upset about it. Not only has she lost her vital link to the lucrative BB franchise that John Noel provides she has also lost the sycophantic backup from all of John Noels clients... the order would have gone out to stop sucking up to her already...

John Noel: "I made you... and I can break you just as easily..."

:D
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I would like to, I don't believe this story :yawn:. It was only 2 days before that she was blindly defending BB/Endemol no doubt at the behest of JN :rolleyes:
  • BibblesBibbles Posts: 7,755
    Forum Member
    Susann wrote:
    I think you are right there. Didn't Jade say it was her idea for her mum and boyfriend to go on CBB5 to experience the BB experience for themselves, hardly the talk of someone being co-erced into going into the CBB5 house herself. Bad advice from her agent maybe, but she didn't have to accept it and who knows if she didn't put the idea to her agent in the first place to try and get her on there? I am sure I read or heard somewhere that it was her idea.

Yes I definitely read that too at the time.It also fits with her publically trying to get on IACGMOOH and being knocked back for several years.She then gave up and went back to CBB.
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caprice wrote:
    John Noel: "I made you... and I can break you just as easily..."

:D

caprice my friend, welcome back :D. Where have you been??????? I've missed you :o

:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote:
    caprice my friend, welcome back :D. Where have you been??????? I've missed you :o

:p

Awww thanks!

I've been working away. I kept an eye on the BB news in the online papers but it's never quite the same when you're not in the UK.

I hope JNM come back with a statement about Jade's alleged departure. Might kill some time whilst waiting for the next BB!
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Whatever you think about Jade, it has to be said that JNM made a big mistake signing Jade and co up for BB if they were truly looking after her interests. Max Clifford apparently advised her not to do it - boy should she have listened to him!

I have no doubt that JNM used Jade for their own purposes - they couldn't wait to sign her up when she was hot property. I know that's what management companies do, but they should also look after their clients in order that they continue to be marketable and earn JNM their cut!

Noel is getting too big for his boots and his other clients should look out. He's had the best of all worlds, raking it in while she was flavour of the month then sacking her when he could see that there was no way back :rolleyes: