Victoria Beckham - looking older by the day.

1235»

Comments

• floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    She's so skinny. Poor girl starving herself like that. She needs to put on some weight. She used to have fuller figure when she started out with the Spice Girls.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how you don't hear people saying that about Peter Crouch. I guess blokes are allowed to be thin and girls aren't. Poor weak minded girlies must be anorexic/starving themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    You assume you:

a. know what her 'natural weight' is
    b. know what weight she's comfortable with
    c. know how she's achieving that weight.

You also say she's 'far too thin'. Far too thin by who's standards? Yours? Thought so.

This is nothing to do with my standards, it's common sense. Have you seen pictures of her lately? She is too thin, it's unarguable. Look at her neck....

Regarding her natural weight - it's fairly reasonable to assume that when she very first became famous she was at a more natural weight.

She was under less pressure about her appearance then, was busy and active (dancing especially) and yet was a lot curvier than she is now.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    That's probably because she is getting older by the day. What a stupid comment.:rolleyes:
  • RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria is bound to be looking old with all the long term punishment she has done to her body with trying to stay slim. Its a pity because to me she looked at her best when she was in the Spice Girls and before she married David Beckham.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to relax - the stick-thin, fake tanned clothes horse look is very ageing, not to mention a little dated now. She hasn't moved her style on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Funny how you don't hear people saying that about Peter Crouch. I guess blokes are allowed to be thin and girls aren't. Poor weak minded girlies must be anorexic/starving themselves.

Peter Crouch is 6 ft 7 and possibly has Marfan's Syndrome. Victoria is rumoured to be 5 ft 6, (though no taller than me in her ridiculous heels and I AM 5 ft 6) and clearly has some sort of eating disorder. She isn't naturally thin, she is painfully, eating disorder/attention seeking thin. I know naturally thin women and she isn't. Her natural weight would be a good stone heavier than she is. Look closly, she has the fine down hairs than anorexics get.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    miss grumpyface :(
  • ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Crouch is 6 ft 7 and possibly has Marfan's Syndrome. Victoria is rumoured to be 5 ft 6, (though no taller than me in her ridiculous heels and I AM 5 ft 6) and clearly has some sort of eating disorder. She isn't naturally thin, she is painfully, eating disorder/attention seeking thin. I know naturally thin women and she isn't. Her natural weight would be a good stone heavier than she is. Look closly, she has the fine down hairs than anorexics get.

She is far from 'eating disorder thin'. What a ridiculous and unfair statement to make about ANYONE. She is a very slim woman though so are alot of people. She works to keep her frame slim...why is that a problem?

In this world, youre either too fat or too thin and when you are inbetween youre judged to be too fat again. Ridiculous.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    The dress and heels are lovely, but hardly ideal for taking your kids to a climbing wall.

Why does she always have to look so overdone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286543/Victoria-Beckham-Tana-Ramsay-glam-shades-heels-playdate.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dress and heels are lovely, but hardly ideal for taking your kids to a climbing wall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286543/Victoria-Beckham-Tana-Ramsay-glam-shades-heels-playdate.html

Maybe she actually feels good in that dress and shoes? When I wake up, I also take a shower and put on a nice dress and some make-up, even if I know I won't go out that day. Why? Because it makes me feel attractive and that makes me feel good.

Perhaps Posh feels the same (obviously on a higher stage)? She hasn't harmed anyone in the past, she doesn't harm anyone now and she doesn't seem to give a crap about the public opinion - why don't they leave her alone?
    Forum Member
    Moireen wrote: »
    Maybe she actually feels good in that dress and shoes? When I wake up, I also take a shower and put on a nice dress and some make-up, even if I know I won't go out that day. Why? Because it makes me feel attractive and that makes me feel good.

Perhaps Posh feels the same (obviously on a higher stage)? She hasn't harmed anyone in the past, she doesn't harm anyone now and she doesn't seem to give a crap about the public opinion - why don't they leave her alone?

Maybe she does, but she's still overdressed and looks as if she's trying way too hard. Tana Ramsay isn't afraid of dressing down, so it shows a rather insecure side to Victoria's character.

Just my opinion of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because she wants to? The same reason many millions of women put on their warpaint and their favourite outfits.

Honestly, on one side we have Kerry Katona getting ripped apart for being fat, frumpy and style-less...yet Victoria gets slated because she dresses too nice and makes too much effort. I guess ill never understand!
    Forum Member
    ohirome wrote: »
    Because she wants to? The same reason many millions of women put on their warpaint and their favourite outfits.

Honestly, on one side we have Kerry Katona getting ripped apart for being fat, frumpy and style-less...yet Victoria gets slated because she dresses too nice and makes too much effort. I guess ill never understand!

Not a question of making 'too much effort', it just looks overdone. She's the only celeb that I can think of who makes so much of a thing about her dress. Even SJP - a fashionista as her character Carrie Bradshaw - doesn't overdo herself in real life. Just shows (imo of course) that Victoria has some insecurities about herself she can't get over.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a question of making 'too much effort', it just looks overdone. She's the only celeb that I can think of who makes so much of a thing about her dress. Even SJP - a fashionista as her character Carrie Bradshaw - doesn't overdo herself in real life. Just shows (imo of course) that Victoria has some insecurities about herself she can't get over.

Well she has been photographed in jeans and a t shirt on many many occasions, so I dont think that theory is quite right. Also, shes been seen as the fashionable one from the Spice Girls since day one and im pretty sure thats something shes happy with given her career choice.

What is uncomfortable and awkward to one person is natural to another person - it doesnt mean they are riddled with insecurities just because its not something you would do yourself.
    Forum Member
    ohirome wrote: »
    Well she has been photographed in jeans and a t shirt on many many occasions, so I dont think that theory is quite right. Also, shes been seen as the fashionable one from the Spice Girls since day one and im pretty sure thats something shes happy with given her career choice.

What is uncomfortable and awkward to one person is natural to another person - it doesnt mean they are riddled with insecurities just because its not something you would do yourself.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree then won't we? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we'll just have to agree to disagree then won't we? :)

T'was just enquiring!