• Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can't stand her >:( glad she's gone
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,496
    Forum Member
    Denise is talking more sense than that annoying woman next to Pauline who is soft soaping her.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Denise is talking more sense than that annoying woman next to Pauline who is soft soaping her.

But the idiot Lee keeps talking over her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's never, ever going to learn. She's an awful, horrible person and will never change. Write off.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Why doesn't she just apologize? So annoying.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    She is getting off very lightly tonight:confused:
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise is handling Pauline really well, I wish it was a one on one interview with Denise and Pauline. I am really surprised at how good Denise is when speaking with Pauline.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is getting off lightly. I can tell Denise for one would like to tell it as it really is.

:)
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise is doing a great job on bots tonight,never liked her much but she is talking a lot of sense,pity Pauline is so deluded ,everyone is wrong but her horrible woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure she has mental issues.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She still likes to insist it's the power nominations that made her unpopular.

And she keeps on saying Jale accused her of something she didn't do, but never ever specifies what it is.
  • Options
    babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has had all day to see bits of the show and see what an idiot she has been in her actions and her choice of helen for a freebie She must know now what helen is famous for and yet all her talk was marlon lied about his age Again she is showing she only sees what she wants
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline showed that the right person got evicted last night. She made out that it was Jale's fault that she got ostracised from the group. She's an arrogant and nasty bitch.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love them to really have Kylie Monogue on the phone to have a go at her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Why does nobody say to her straight up, Jale has NOTHING to do with you getting voted out. YOUR BEHAVIOUR got you voted out. Take responsibility woman! Stop blaming Jale.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Denise certainly does. I remember her on Big Brother. A total car crash.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KiwiGirl wrote: »
    Why does nobody say to her straight up, Jale has NOTHING to do with you getting voted out. YOUR BEHAVIOUR got you voted out. Take responsibility woman! Stop blaming Jale.

The producers are frightened of getting tough on Big Brother nasties.
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness Denise is on tonight's BBOTS. The two psychobabble women seem to be doing a great job at sucking up to Pauline. Have they been told to go easy on her?

Iain Lee is really annoying and interrupted every time Denise was asking Pauline a probing question.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Why doesn't she just apologize? So annoying.
    Why would she apologize? In her twisted mind, she is never, ever wrong. Never.
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is getting off very lightly tonight:confused:

Maybe she told them she has a dicky ticker :confused:

Sorry I have been watching too much Allo Allo lately :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think so too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise certainly does. I remember her on Big Brother. A total car crash.

She admitted that she has
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She will NEVER admit to being in the wrong. In her mind she is always right and no-one will change that.
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    She still likes to insist it's the power nominations that made her unpopular.

And she keeps on saying Jale accused her of something she didn't do, but never ever specifies what it is.

jale heard her say she was greedy hogging all the covers while she was asleep so jale tried to speak to her about it in the garden i thought at the time good luck with that:D
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunkydory wrote: »
    jale heard her say she was greedy hogging all the covers while she was asleep so jale tried to speak to her about it in the garden i thought at the time good luck with that:D
    True, but every time Pauline related the story she just said 'She accused me of doing something I didn't do'. None of the HMs had the nous or the guts to ask Pauline what it was.

I suspect the reason Pauline kept the conversation private was because Jale had heard correctly.