Ashleigh is the smartest one in there !

troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They really underestimate her because of her age but she's the smartest one IMO .

Comments

• Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I agree she's becoming one of my favourites now .
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my. Let's just canonize her while we're at it.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    It's just a pity there wan't another girl her own age in there...we might have seen a different side to her - rather than the picture of misery we are being subjected to.
    Forum Member
    Sari~ wrote: »

Eh?? The OP was saying she was the smartest.....not being OTT like your reply suggests :confused:
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you Insist LOL :p
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member

Yes, she goes on and basically slags everyone in the house, doesn't take part in any social interactions and all of a sudden she is the smartest girl in there.

I suggest a sainthood. A joint one with saint Danielle. :D
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    They really underestimate her because of her age but she's the smartest one IMO .

Shes an idiot.....bitch moan that is all she does, why she has gone in the house i dont know, i certainly wouldnt miss her if she went.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has them all sussed out loved her in the diary room at the end .
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    troy4783 wrote: »

Nah. I don't think she is. She's just listened to Toya too much.
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Shes an idiot.....bitch moan that is all she does, why she has gone in the house i dont know, i certainly wouldnt miss her if she went.

Who doesn't bitch and moan in that house?????
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think going out of your way to distance and isolate yourself from everyone else in the house was the smartest tactic? :confused:

Her and Danielle have played this all wrong and mainly because they thought they would always have Toya there to defend them against the others. They are now totally exposed. I hope Ashleigh isn't all mouth and no trousers about taking on Helen and crew.
  • lorrieathomelorrieathome Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    It's just a pity there wan't another girl her own age in there...we might have seen a different side to her - rather than the picture of misery we are being subjected to.

I've been thinking that too. 23 year olds are like a different generation when you're 18 (well they were old to me when I was 18). I'd love to see her with people of her own age and see her having a good time which I'm sure she's capable of. I remember a video on day 2 or 3 showing her laughing and a bit loud after a few drinks. Never thought I'd say it but I want to see this 18 year old behaving immaturely - well for a short while anyway otherwise we'd all start complaining :D
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Yes, she goes on and basically slags everyone in the house, doesn't take part in any social interactions and all of a sudden she is the smartest girl in there.

I suggest a sainthood. A joint one with saint Danielle. :D

I know. How can she be so smart when she has alienated herself so much in there....that her only friend is danielle. Who is the biggest game player in there.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    She's drowning in there.
    BB need to give her a task or something to let us see what she is all about and is capable of.
    She must have something going for her or else she wouldn't be in the house at all.
    Come on Ashleigh...shut that mouthy mare up.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh is definitely smart and observant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Who doesn't bitch and moan in that house?????

But she doesnt have to, when they had fun in the pool did she join in....no all she wants to do is bitch about Helen and Ash, i actually think she may have fancied Ash cos she deffo sounds like a little jealous girl to me.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »

She was the show tonight imo. Sorry but she will be in the house to the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ashleigh was so smart, she would be setting up an alliance with Chris, Matthew and Christopher, to get rid of the other housemates. Not sitting with Danni in the pod or bedroom bitching.
    This is night 2 of Doom and gloom sisters in the pod moaning and bitching about their sad sorry BB life, how long will it continue befor people realise they're all talk and no action, literally no action what so ever!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that Ashleigh is probably big news in her local community, young guys probably think the aspiring model is fit etc.

She probably enjoys the attention on nights out etc.

Most of the housemate is about a decade older, just see her as a little girl and she gets no attention and it doesn't sit with her well

She will be evicted soon thankfully
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smartest, based on what? She certainly thinks so, but in my experience those are the ones who have least going on. It doesn't take much intelligence to sneer and bitch about people.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    If Ashleigh was so smart, she would be setting up an alliance with Chris, Matthew and Christopher, to get rid of the other housemates. Not sitting with Danni in the pod or bedroom bitching.
    This is night 2 of Doom and gloom sisters in the pod moaning and bitching about their sad sorry BB life, how long will it continue befor people realise they're all talk and no action, literally no action what so ever!

The doom and gloom sisters. :D:D:D
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    Smartest, based on what? She certainly thinks so, but in my experience those are the ones who have least going on. It doesn't take much intelligence to sneer and bitch about people.

Hence Helen.
  • brittanywattsBBbrittanywattsBB Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i love ashleigh she has balls for an 18 year old i love how she doesnt join the popular clique and actually chooses a person who she agrees with and doesnt make her popular in the house. but i bet if she did win it would be an aaron like one where the audience outside would boo because i imagine her not being a chav favourite n
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hence Helen.

I don't follow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    She was the show tonight imo. Sorry but she will be in the house to the end.

So you like to hear people bitch lol.:D

Sorry but I somehow think the public will get sick of her bitching and out her