Options

Peter treats Lola so badly its a joke!

karl93karl93 Posts: 1,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Doesn't treat her or make her feel special in anyway! She's class of the highest order and peter dont know what hes got! Hes so boring and plain, I think lola should bed Jay, he'd give her a good seeing to...

Comments

• Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, they were a good couple when they started but as usual Queen Lauren decided she wanted him so he dropped his loving girlfriend who's never put a foot wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    I agree, they were a good couple when they started but as usual Queen Lauren decided she wanted him so he dropped his loving girlfriend who's never put a foot wrong.

I agree.
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay wants to take her up the shard....
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lolas a whiny pain in the arse
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Lola is too good for Peter or Jay...they could both bore for England. We need some decent young lads. Maybe Paul Coker will be an improvement if he comes in.
  • Options
    abbottababbottab Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lola's only use at the minute is Peter's shagpiece. Peter could give a toss about her, and it's not just that he is grieving. These two are not suited at all. Maybe axing the dreadful Abby, they could pack her off to Vet school (for good) and bring Jay closer to Lola. Two chavs together and all that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay wants to take her up the shard....

Id give anything to split her In two!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id choose lola over lauren every day
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He couldn't even be bothered to make an effort on her 18th birthday :(

It may sound insensitive but it's not like Lucy died yesterday. He was being selfish to not even pop down the Vic.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally prefer Lauren but Lola is gorgeous too, another soap couple that don't really fit, Peter is batter matched with Lauren
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally prefer Lauren but Lola is gorgeous too, another soap couple that don't really fit, Peter is batter matched with Lauren

Lauren is a bit snobby though aint she...would be a incredible bang but a nigtmare outta bed, lola would be the best under the sheets and nice out of it...
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »

Never put a foot wrong? Apart from selling a story on his dead twin to the local rag you mean?
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karl93 wrote: »
    Id give anything to split her In two!

That's a horrendous thing to say. How would you feel if someone said that about your mother/sister/daughter??
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    That's a horrendous thing to say. How would you feel if someone said that about your mother/sister/daughter??

Agree, And if the OP's name is his age he is at least 20 writing threads a 15 year old should be embarrassed about
  • Options
    dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not his fault he is grieving for Lucy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Agree, And if the OP's name is his age he is at least 20 writing threads a 15 year old should be embarrassed about

Yep im 20 and im proud to say I would ruin lola given the chance!
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    He couldn't even be bothered to make an effort on her 18th birthday :(
    It may be that he just got spooked when he saw the hairdo and thought for a moment he'd been shagging Cora.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep im 20 and im proud to say I would ruin lola given the chance!

You clearly wouldn't know what to do with it. As other posters have said your juvenile rantings are puerile at best, offensive at worst.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You clearly wouldn't know what to do with it. As other posters have said your juvenile rantings are puerile at best, offensive at worst.

If it offends you so much then don't read them :-D
    If lola offered it to you youd say yes all day long
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it offends you so much then don't read them :-D
    If lola offered it to you youd say yes all day long

Are you seriously 20 years old???
This discussion has been closed.