Options

Virgin Mobile | Six Month Contract | SIM Only | Full Rebate

Chris123Chris123 Posts: 2,533
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just seen this deal at The Phone Spot

It's a six month SIM only contract for £15 a month and after the first three months you get £45 back and after the sixth month you get another £45 back, making it free!

You get 150 texts and 150 mins free each month. I know thats not a lot of talk minutes but it may help someone out!

Link to offer

Wasn't sure where to post this so mods feel free to move it if you need to!

Comments

• Options
    AKWAKW Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris123 wrote:
    Just seen this deal at The Phone Spot

It's a six month SIM only contract for £15 a month and after the first three months you get £45 back and after the sixth month you get another £45 back, making it free!

You get 150 texts and 150 mins free each month. I know thats not a lot of talk minutes but it may help someone out!

Link to offer

Wasn't sure where to post this so mods feel free to move it if you need to!

On my SIM only contract with Virgin, as a Virgin Media customer, I get 300 Min and 300 texts per month for £10 a month, rolling contract with 0 days notice.

AKW
  • Options
    scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Iam about to go onto the 300 min 300 text offer next week. Is it any good? Would you recomend it?
  • Options
    intheknowintheknow Posts: 5,128
    Forum Member
    other networks offer virtually free sim free contracts too, im paying 4 pounds for the year, 500 min 100 txt's a month.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    I'm very dubious about so-called "cash-back" offers. They have the habit of not materialising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Iam about to go onto the 300 min 300 text offer next week. Is it any good? Would you recomend it?

It is great.. and un-used minutes and txts get rolled over to the next month.

You can have 4 sim cards in the family .. and they even gave me free phone as I have all the VM services (it was rubbish lobster one... but hey... its free ! ... dont know if they are still doing it).

My wife and I have always been PAYG ... but this is so cheap we swapped over... my land line phone bill has dropped loads since ! :)