Videos on WhatsApp

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My friend sent me a video yesterday on WhatsApp but when I view it, it just has a blank screen. I have a Sony Xperia P and she has an iPhone 5.

Any ideas?

Comments

• chenkschenks Posts: 13,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh aye, that sorta vid ;)
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend sent me a video yesterday on WhatsApp but when I view it, it just has a blank screen. I have a Sony Xperia P and she has an iPhone 5.

Any ideas?

Yes. Your friend did in fact, just film a blank screen & sent it to you perfectly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Your friend did in fact, just film a blank screen & sent it to you perfectly.

Wow I never thought of that, thanks! :rolleyes: :p:p

Any sensible suggestions? To view it I have to send it to my OH (Xperia Neo) and watch it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missing codecs? does it "play" ie the player comes up & lets you pause etc like it were actually video there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missing codecs? does it "play" ie the player comes up & lets you pause etc like it were actually video there?

Yeah I can pause, listen etc but its just a blank screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am not familiar with your device, no doubt someone will be along shortly to deal with your enquiry. Please take a seat & help yourself to some complimentary peanuts while you wait.

Thank you for your custom.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    chenks wrote: »
    oh aye, that sorta vid ;)

My friend she did actually send me one of those kind once, she lost a bet and had to do a forfeit lol
  • mrvgargmrvgarg Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please forward the video to me and I'll check it out if it works or not..;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe I promise you its not a dirty video!! Its my friends daughter skating, nothing of major interest!