Options

Your favourite moment while playing online?

seosamhseosamh Posts: 3,345
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No doubt about mine!

I was playing GOW2 about 8 months ago on a Monday afternoon - Execution on Pavilion. I was never a big shotgun fan in Gears2 and really relied on my Lancer most of the time. In the very first round this guy comes right at me like an idiot firing his shottie so I cut him in half with my chainsaw. He immediately sent me an extremely abusive message - you know the type "you f*cking f*ggot play the game right etc" but I thought nothing of it - I'm used to playing against these idiots.

The very next round, in the very same part of the map, he came flying towards me again in exactly the same manner and I cut him in half again while laughing my head off! This time he sent me a voice message full of expletives (it will really surprise you to know he was a yank) and this time I started to get really pissed off!

But then a couple of rounds later there he was and I sneaked up on him and chainsawed him again - fantastic! The shear pleasure of knowing that there he was in Buttcrack Arizona or wherever going ballistic and probably hurling his controller at the screen - joy! Unsurprisingly he quit straight away.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting a BJ from two girls whilst playing COD4 MW
  • Options
    gagdegagde Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chas smash wrote: »
    Getting a BJ from two girls whilst playing COD4 MW

Jammy bugger.:D:D
  • Options
    2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Pretty boring answer and nothing outlandish for me, but the best experience was going co-op with my brother on Left 4 dead the first time. So much fun, had me grinning from ear to ear the whole way through. Way too much fun than any game has right to be.

For the record, if I was getting head of two girls, the last thing I'd be doing is playing Call of Duty. :p wtf!?
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    For the record, if I was getting head of two girls, the last thing I'd be doing is playing Call of Duty. :p wtf!?

Surely the ultimate would be getting the game-winning killcam at exactly the 'pivotal' moment! :D

Mine was probably killing the same guy 8 times in a row on CoD4. He picked me off very early on playing Domination on Ambush. The b@$t@rd was sniping. I went and exacted revenge and then stayed in the same house knowing he'd come back (snipers like their 'same spots'). I proceeded to kill him a further 7 times by just slightly adjusting where I was in the house. He pulled out after the 8th kill. Unlucky tvvat..... :D
  • Options
    gagdegagde Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bester wrote: »
    Surely the ultimate would be getting the game-winning killcam at exactly the 'pivotal' moment! :D

Mine was probably killing the same guy 8 times in a row on CoD4. He picked me off very early on playing Domination on Ambush. The b@$t@rd was sniping. I went and exacted revenge and then stayed in the same house knowing he'd come back (snipers like their 'same spots'). I proceeded to kill him a further 7 times by just slightly adjusting where I was in the house. He pulled out after the 8th kill. Unlucky tvvat..... :D

Or maybe on waw zombie mode talk about max ammo.:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty boring answer and nothing outlandish for me, but the best experience was going co-op with my brother on Left 4 dead the first time. So much fun, had me grinning from ear to ear the whole way through. Way too much fun than any game has right to be.

I was playing the game first and they both thought it would be fun to try and put me off,it worked a treat
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Completing a chapter of Left 4 Dead on expert for the first time.

Getting a nuke on Modern Warfare 2.

Sadly, I've got no gaming + oral sex anecdotes :(

(epic fail)
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coming from 4-1 down to beat a annoying teen 5-4 on pes,scored 2 ins toppage time,and the winner i changed all my set pieces,put everyone upfront,brought 3 extra strikers on and scored a header from the corner with 1 of my subs!

fait play to the lad he didnt d/c after

or on halo 3 when i put a sticky on a warhog with 4 guys and killed them all! killing frenzy!

oh wait 1 more....NHL 09,my firt ever game in goal and im all ove rthe place,the 4 americans on mic couldnt stop laughing because i looked like i was on speed but i somehow kept everything out with the most unorthodox saves ever,even i was giggling like a girl by the end of it with every rubbish save i made lol
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Surprised no one's mentioned Mile High on Veteran yet.

Took me 3 hours. Great sense of satisfaction and elation when you finally crack it!
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My best moment was on PS3 rather than 360 but still makes me chuckle now...

I was playing Warhawk (it's a 3rd person / vehicle combat game for those that don't know it) and I had just got into a jeep.

Some pleb jumped on the back and manned the gun turret, "Cool" i thought, until he started shooting down onto the bonnet of the jeep we were in trying to blow it up and team kill me.

So I drove the jeep as fast as I could towards a cliff edge and bailed at the very last moment, sending him and the jeep to their deaths, while I was left safe and sound at the top of the cliff, giggling like a silly school girl.

I cried with laughter for about 15 minutes, and I'm sniggering even as I write this. I normally wouldn't justify team killing, but in this instance I think he deserved it. :D
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My best moment was on PS3 rather than 360 but still makes me chuckle now...

I was playing Warhawk (it's a 3rd person / vehicle combat game for those that don't know it) and I had just got into a jeep.

Some pleb jumped on the back and manned the gun turret, "Cool" i thought, until he started shooting down onto the bonnet of the jeep we were in trying to blow it up and team kill me.

So I drove the jeep as fast as I could towards a cliff edge and bailed at the very last moment, sending him and the jeep to their deaths, while I was left safe and sound at the top of the cliff, giggling like a silly school girl.

I cried with laughter for about 15 minutes, and I'm sniggering even as I write this. I normally wouldn't justify team killing, but in this instance I think he deserved it. :D

ahahha thats a good one,i love that giggling feeling when online