Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    I don't think it's Bunny that Princess/Tiiammmaii/Bisto doesn't like, it's her own name "allegedly" - she can't speak for herself so have no idea how true that is. Why would anyone announce this over radio? And I'm sure I've seen plenty of pink stuff at his house.

One of the comments that stood out for me when talking about Junior playing football with the kids in Africa, was that DOTY actually said he had never seen his son play football before.... What?? :o

Apologies you are indeed correct over it being her name and not the half sister
    but as I think we can all agree other than substituting Princessses name for Mealtickets its still proof if we needed it that he really can't help himself when it comes to having a sly dig !!
    Having said that maybe the kids are cottoning on as there's the story of them telling Kkkaty that the photo opportunity that the former DOTY took them on to Africa (or as they called it a HOLIDAY ) was the best one they had ever been on ???
    Being the old cynic I am I did wonder if a bit of 'prompting ' might have occurred
    He wouldn't go that route would he ???
    Forum Member
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Of course he hasn't played football, that's for the hoi poloi and not for the likes of superstars in the making. I mean, why waste time kicking a ball with your son when you can be showing him some sub jacko moves, crotch grabbing and generally teaching him to follow in daddys cheesy footsteps

You forgot the scene in Blackpool Opera house when barely able to conceal his fatherly pride the former DOTY just managed to stop son and heir making a comment on the dancers and the costumes they were wearing when they were in the dressing rooms 😄
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    but as I think we can all agree other than substituting Princessses name for Mealtickets its still proof if we needed it that he really can't help himself when it comes to having a sly dig !!
    Having said that maybe the kids are cottoning on as there's the story of them telling Kkkaty that the photo opportunity that the former DOTY took them on to Africa (or as they called it a HOLIDAY ) was the best one they had ever been on ???
    Being the old cynic I am I did wonder if a bit of 'prompting ' might have occurred

Absolutely agree GORTONIAN, and yes indeed he would / is / does go that route - what other explanation is there? Point scoring and sly digs of which both parents are guilty.

Are you still in Gorton? I think we've had this conversation before - I was brought up in lovely Droylsden but still have family in Gorton
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    The Blurb on the front of Now magazine this week has TM pic and caption 'I'm a dirty little rotter in the bedroom"
    Classy!

AGAIN? :o:o

I wonder if Dr. Privates mum and dad have seen that? I don't know how she puts up with it, I honestly don't.

I think he would. We know that for both parents, using the kids to get back at one another is not beneath them. And sadly its common amongst a lot of divorced parents.
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Absolutely agree GORTONIAN, and yes indeed he would / is / does go that route - what other explanation is there? Point scoring and sly digs of which both parents are guilty.

Are you still in Gorton? I think we've had this conversation before - I was brought up in lovely Droylsden but still have family in Gorton

Yes indeed I am just looking over Sunnybrow Park off the Hyde Road as I type 😄
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the scene in Blackpool Opera house when barely able to conceal his fatherly pride the former DOTY just managed to stop son and heir making a comment on the dancers and the costumes they were wearing when they were in the dressing rooms 😄

:confused: what was that then?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    AGAIN? :o:o

I wonder if Dr. Privates mum and dad have seen that? I don't know how she puts up with it, I honestly don't.

No, not AGAIN actually. It's a tacky mag rehashing something from 4 YEARS ago! They are obviously not selling enough copies and needed a 'sensational' headline.

PA has disclosed no information about his and Emily's bedroom activities whatsoever.

Personally, I like to check things out before I condemn someone. :)
    :
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not AGAIN actually. It's a tacky mag rehashing something from 4 YEARS ago! They are obviously not selling enough copies and needed a 'sensational' headline.

PA has disclosed no information about his and Emily's bedroom activities whatsoever.

Personally, I like to check things out before I condemn someone. :)
    :
    Does TM feature in any other sort?

It's a bit odd that the rag would delve, unbidden, so deeply into their archive :confused: I'm sure his "column of truth" will set the record straight ;-)
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Does TM feature in any other sort?

It's a bit odd that the rag would delve, unbidden, so deeply into their archive :confused: I'm sure his "column of truth" will set the record straight ;-)

Course he doesn't - he's the King of the tack mags.

I thought he was on record admitting/boasting that he is a 'dirty little rotter' in the bedroom. **hmmbop shudders and thinks very gratefully about Mr Hmmbop**

Yeah, the column of truth will no doubt put us all straight:D
    Or maybe 'they' won't dignify it with a response.:p

http://metro.co.uk/2011/04/19/peter-andre-im-pure-filth-im-a-dirty-little-rotter-in-the-bedroom-652016/

Now, I'm no media guru, but I think the trick is to keep these things to yourself, instead of selling it to the highest bidder. £££££££££££££££££ Then these words can't come back to haunt you a later date especially when you've turned all classy and have a new beautiful, private, classy fiancee.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ You only have to remember him and KP acting like dogs on heat in their reality shows. Pete begging for a BJ, even KP told him to tone it down because his parents would be watching.

But of course all that is now conveniently forgotten now that he has been Sanctified by the Church of Peter Andre Inc.
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Course he doesn't - he's the King of the tack mags.

I thought he was on record admitting/boasting that he is a 'dirty little rotter' in the bedroom. **hmmbop shudders and thinks very gratefully about Mr Hmmbop**

Yeah, the column of truth will no doubt put us all straight:D
    Or maybe 'they' won't dignify it with a response.:p

http://metro.co.uk/2011/04/19/peter-andre-im-pure-filth-im-a-dirty-little-rotter-in-the-bedroom-652016/

Now, I'm no media guru, but I think the trick is to keep these things to yourself, instead of selling it to the highest bidder. £££££££££££££££££ Then these words can't come back to haunt you a later date especially when you've turned all classy and have a new beautiful, private, classy fiancee.

Don't disagree with that. ANY celeb discussing their sex life is tacky and they really should keep it to themselves.

The only reason I commented on this is because some people automatically assumed he had done an interview about his and Emily's sex life, which he had not.

Yes, it was a very unsavoury interview but it was almost 4 years ago so don't know why NOW has rehashed it.:confused: Has he talked about his sexual antics since he started a relationship with Emily? If he has, I'm not aware of it but I know he has never discussed Emily's sexual habits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ You only have to remember him and KP acting like dogs on heat in their reality shows. Pete begging for a BJ, even KP told him to tone it down because his parents would be watching.

But of course all that is now conveniently forgotten now that he has been Sanctified by the Church of Peter Andre Inc.

:o Wowzers, don't remember that!! Ewwwww!!!:blush:

As Angel Dust pointed out on another thread, lots of people believed the CAN reinvention of KP - it seems there are a few who have also fallen for the TM reinvention over the last couple of years, too.

Like I said yesterday after reading many of the comments on the DM website, (and other messageboards, I might add) many of the public are definitely wise to TM, his team and their antics.;-)
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    :confused: what was that then?

This was a scene from an edition of My Suff sorry life in which the former DOTY was doing a gig at the Opera House which is within the Winter Gardens in Blackpool
    As per usual many shots behind the scenes and on this occasion Pete had got Junior and Princess with him
    Never being backwards in letting the kids on camera Junior who was I'd say doing his usual playing up to the crew started going through some of the rails of costumes belonging to the female dancers and began to comment on girls boobies ...a gurning former DOTY placing his hand over number one sons gob to shut him up
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Yes, it was a very unsavoury interview but it was almost 4 years ago so don't know why NOW has rehashed it.:confused: Has he talked about his sexual antics since he started a relationship with Emily? If he has, I'm not aware of it but I know he has never discussed Emily's sexual habits.

It seems that the title of the magazine "NOW" is very misleading then :cool:

Good. I'm glad he hasn't. He embarrasses himself enough already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't disagree with that. ANY celeb discussing their sex life is tacky and they really should keep it to themselves.

The only reason I commented on this is because some people automatically assumed he had done an interview about his and Emily's sex life, which he had not.

I can't imagine (or want to, for that matter :o) that his behaviour towards Emily would be radically different to what he got up to with KP, the kiss&tells like Maddy Ford etc, his own bragging about the 200 shags and the rehashed claims from Heat. Why would a sexually prolific, self obsessed, OMW suddenly transform into some sort of Victorian puritan because his current gf has an air of middle class respectability none of the previous shags did? Emily, a confessed fan, is shagging Peter Andre. Maybe she likes alka selzer.
    Forum Member

I take on board EXACTLY where you are coming from but ask yourself this
    WHY has Pete not got off his backside and jumped on the magazine for reprinting an as you rightly say a FOUR YEAR OLD article which by inference if nothing else at a cursory glance would seem to suggest mentions his ahem ACTIVITIES in bed with Em's ?
    Sadly it's because so long as HE gets some tv or press he couldn't be bothered about what either his family or the public think!
    Sorry to be blunt and I hope I've not offended you by being so direct
    On the subject of bedrooms I lost count of how many times Pete had to FORCE himself to come to the bedroom doors whether home or hotel to wish all you guys goodnight whilst the cameras pointed in to a shot of the bed which invariably looked like a war zone so he is hardly shy and retiring when dealing with these 'intimate 'matters ...even to sharing them with any mag or tv channel that will pay him for the privelidge😄
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I can't imagine (or want to, for that matter :o) that his behaviour towards Emily would be radically different to what he got up to with KP, the kiss&tells like Maddy Ford etc, his own bragging about the 200 shags and the rehashed claims from Heat. Why would a sexually prolific, self obsessed, OMW suddenly transform into some sort of Victorian puritan because his current gf has an air of middle class respectability none of the previous shags did? Emily, a confessed fan, is shagging Peter Andre. Maybe she likes alka selzer.
    I take on board EXACTLY where you are coming from but ask yourself this
    WHY has Pete not got off his backside and jumped on the magazine for reprinting an as you rightly say a FOUR YEAR OLD article which by inference if nothing else at a cursory glance would seem to suggest mentions his ahem ACTIVITIES in bed with Em's ?
    Sadly it's because so long as HE gets some tv or press he couldn't be bothered about what either his family or the public think!
    Sorry to be blunt and I hope I've not offended you by being so direct
    On the subject of bedrooms I lost count of how many times Pete had to FORCE himself to come to the bedroom doors whether home or hotel to wish all you guys goodnight whilst the cameras pointed in to a shot of the bed which invariably looked like a war zone so he is hardly shy and retiring when dealing with these 'intimate 'matters ...even to sharing them with any mag or tv channel that will pay him for the privelidge😄

With respect to both of you, none of what you have written is in any way relevant to my post and the point I was making. The point being, he was being condemned and criticised for something he had not done, ie: giving a current interview about his sexual activities with his current partner. This was not the case and that is what I was addressing.

So, how is who he slept with in the past and how many he slept with in any way relevant to the fact he hasn't discussed his and Emily's bedroom activities? Also I can't see the relevance of mentioning he was shown at his bedroom door with a glimpse of a messy bed(lol) on his reality show.

If people want to imagine what Pete and Ems get up to in the bedroom then hey ho.. Takes all sorts as they say.:)
    Forum Member
    With respect to both of you, none of what you have written is in any way relevant to my post and the point I was making. The point being, he was being condemned and criticised for something he had not done, ie: giving a current interview about his sexual activities with his current partner. This was not the case and that is what I was addressing.

So, how is who he slept with in the past and how many he slept with in any way relevant to the fact he hasn't discussed his and Emily's bedroom activities? Also I can't see the relevance of mentioning he was shown at his bedroom door with a glimpse of a messy bed(lol) on his reality show.

If people want to imagine what Pete and Ems get up to in the bedroom then hey ho.. Takes all sorts as they say.:)

Nicola read my post again
    I actually AGREED TOTALLY with what you said regarding the fact it was a four year old article
    Anyone just giving it a quick glance rather than READING IT PROPERLY which we both have would by inference think he was indeed talking of EMILY his current partner
    HE WASNT !!
    My Gripe with him is that the moment it hit the stands he should have picked up the phone and gave them serious grief
    I know if it was me I certainly would
    So can we both agree on that ???
    Where you and I fall out is the fact that he keeps going on about the family and privacy etc and indeed went on in some length in his Sun on Sunday interview about Emily NOT wanting baby on tv indeed ADMITS he's not happy about it but says he will agree to it all be it reluctantly
    So no tv ??
    What to do ??
    a PRIVATE holiday in Africa where the mag photographers must apparently JUST HAPPEN to turn up
    Cue pics of Pete and Baby in the mag
    As a fan and seriously I'm not having a dig at you and commend you for so courteously putting forward your view on here can you tell me WHY does he do it ???
    I really try to understand but I can't and incidentally I sure as hell was certainly not wishing to imagine what Emily and him might have been up to ... I was eating my tea at the time
    He wanted to perpetuate his stud in bed myth otherwise why not shut the door fully behind him before saying his piece to camera ???
    Hope you realise we don't bite on here and if I genuinely thought I would get a fair hearing (which I hope you think I've given you on here )I'd ask the question on the appreciation thread but rather fear that I'd be deleted reported or worse
    Best Regards
    Paul
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "My Gripe with him is that the moment it hit the stands he should have picked up the phone and gave them serious grief "

How do you know he didn't? Re the African holiday, the pics were lifted from his twitter. Two of Junior and Princess with some local children, two of Peter and Amelia, both times just showing the back of the little one's head, and a couple of Emily on her birthday. No paps involved.
    Forum Member
    Elle_James wrote: »
    "My Gripe with him is that the moment it hit the stands he should have picked up the phone and gave them serious grief "

How do you know he didn't? Re the African holiday, the pics were lifted from his twitter. Two of Junior and Princess with some local children, two of Peter and Amelia, both times just showing the back of the little one's head, and a couple of Emily on her birthday. No paps involved.

I think if he had we would have known about it
    The pics I'm referring to were in his mag of choice with article
    So are you saying the whole article was twitter feed pics ?
    KNOWING THAT MAG THAT WOULD BE A NO
    Even if they were still goes against his commitment to Ems doesn't it ?

I've not gone on the appreciation thread to ask the questions which I've already mentioned were genuinely meant if only because I ACTUALLY AGREED with the opening comments that Nicola made and the tone of YOUR reply makes me thankful I didn't
    What a contrast to the other poster Nicola from your group
    There's no need to jump on the confrontation band wagon 😄

The thing is if he told me the pope was Catholic I wouldn't believe him .....And I AM catholic 😄
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

Of course they did! Next you'll be expecting us to believe he knew nothing about it .
    Please!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if he had we would have known about it
    The pics I'm referring to were in his mag of choice with article
    So are you saying the whole article was twitter feed pics ?
    KNOWING THAT MAG THAT WOULD BE A NO
    Even if they were still goes against his commitment to Ems doesn't it ?

I've not gone on the appreciation thread to ask the questions which I've already mentioned were genuinely meant if only because I ACTUALLY AGREED with the opening comments that Nicola made and the tone of YOUR reply makes me thankful I didn't
    What a contrast to the other poster Nicola from your group
    There's no need to jump on the confrontation band wagon 😄

The thing is if he told me the pope was Catholic I wouldn't believe him .....And I AM catholic 😄
    Pete doesn't lie. He protects us from the truth.^_^ That cover pic of the happy holidayers was exceptionally Hi-Res to be lifted from Twitter and reproduced on the cover. I hope he sues for invasion of his privacy:o:D:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Of course they did! Next you'll be expecting us to believe he knew nothing about it .
    Please!

:D course he knew nothing about it. We need one of those smilies that you see on some messageboards that literally 'rofl :D As if CAN released permission for those pics without a fee!! Not to mention all the free PR. Too funny:p

It's all a bit complicated for me, but I thought that newspapers/mags had to ask the permission of the twitter picture owner before they could publish? :confused:

Be happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Interesting blog. Not sure if it's the same for TM pictures.

http://www.wonderlandblog.com/wonderland/2011/08/the-daily-mail-knowingly-and-commercially-used-my-photos-despite-my-denying-them-permission.html

I think TM maybe suspected (hoped.......had a deal with?? ;-)) the usual rag mags/papers he appears in regularly, might be interested in his working holiday to Africa with his kids. Who could forget that adorable pic of the three little ones watching peppa pig. ;-)
    Forum Member
    I'd have put him down as a Woodentop fan myself
    Maybe a remake
    Daddy Woodentop Pete
    Mummy Woodentop Ems
    Willie and Jenny the twins Junior and Princess
    Sam who helps Daddy Woodentop Carl
    Mrs Scrubbit who helps Mummy Woodentop Gloria
    And the biggest Spotty Dog you ever did see
    Played by the two pugs on a job share basis
    It only runs for fifteen minutes per episode as well
    Who do I send my script to ???😄
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was a scene from an edition of My Suff sorry life in which the former DOTY was doing a gig at the Opera House which is within the Winter Gardens in Blackpool
    As per usual many shots behind the scenes and on this occasion Pete had got Junior and Princess with him
    Never being backwards in letting the kids on camera Junior who was I'd say doing his usual playing up to the crew started going through some of the rails of costumes belonging to the female dancers and began to comment on girls boobies ...a gurning former DOTY placing his hand over number one sons gob to shut him up

Ah thank you for that. I didn't know that story and haven't seen that episode.
This discussion has been closed.