Options

David Guetta's filming his own video for Who's That Chick

DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What utter fail.

http://vimeo.com/16300298

Just shove this version on mate, and keep away. Maybe splice your mug into a few shots, Cheryl Cole-style, but that's about it.

Rihanna's best song, and it's not even hers. Personally, I don't know why Def Jam were stupid enough to allow Rihanna dictate which songs go on Loud and which don't, because it's pretty obvious THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON EFFING LOUD YOU IDIOTS. I think deep down though I just want her performing this on tour.

At least it'll make an appearance on her inevitable Greatest Hits (I'm assuming that'll be her next project for Christmas 2011).

Comments

• Options
    musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I can see it making the re-release of Loud. I am still gutted it never made the final cut of Loud though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really mind it's not on Loud, at the end of the day the song is still on my iPod.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like the song, but to be honest, i MUCH prefer LOUD's tracklist entirely and am MORE than satisfied with the album overall and should be left alone really.

S&M, Cheers, California Dream Bed and Man Down i hope are released with great video's :) and i love the video put together as utter parallels to each other for Who's That Chick....but like i said i don't mind it not being on LOUD :)

Hope it makes her Greatest Hits...which i hope will be out November next year perhaps???

Anyways will be brilliant!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like the song, but to be honest, i MUCH prefer LOUD's tracklist entirely and am MORE than satisfied with the album overall and should be left alone really.

S&M, Cheers, California Dream Bed and Man Down i hope are released with great video's :) and i love the video put together as utter parallels to each other for Who's That Chick....but like i said i don't mind it not being on LOUD :)

Hope it makes her Greatest Hits...which i hope will be out November next year perhaps???

Anyways will be brilliant!

Hopefully with about 3/4 new tracks :P

I'm still hopin' for a loud re-release around march
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lost-boy wrote: »
    Hopefully with about 3/4 new tracks :P

I'm still hopin' for a loud re-release around march

NOOOO!!!!!

LOUD itself is perfectly fine! short but if there were more, it'd be accused of having filler songs and i don't like that.

LOUD is simple and to the point and works very well and will sell very well more and more :)

and yes really hope she gets sufficient amounts of songs out for the GH album too.

May release it after the tour or something.

But a re-release of LOUD??? won't be enough time, plus i love it the way it is :)