WOW First head 2 head eviction in years !

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
i like it :D
also takes the sting out of vote to evict. i wouldnt say either of these 2 are massive characters though.
but its been a rather drab year character wise

Comments

• bitebugbitebug Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually very surprised they haven't thrown in another twist.. I guess the producers are happy as long as Jade isn't up.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First time since Luke A v Lauren in BB13.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised only two up .

The Big Brother 2015 nominations have been confirmed with just two housemates facing the axe this week.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/222762-big-brother-2015-nominations-confirmed-two-face-eviction-this-week.html#ixzz3bwdJLFVH
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm it's a tough one this week for me. I really like them both, but I think I would evict Joel.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they're trying to redeem themselves for last week
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    i like it :D
    also takes the sting out of vote to evict. i wouldnt say either of these 2 are massive characters though.
    but its been a rather drab year character wise
    I hate it. It's 2 who are in my top 4. :cry:
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Will it stay this way though? Remember timebomb. They do what they like now.
  • pinkprintpinkprint Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    First time since Luke A v Lauren in BB13.

oh yes, i wasnt very happy about those 2 being up >:(
    it really annoyed me that year they had vote to save but still used the 2 up rule! ditch vote to save a year later, then start putting up whoever the hell they like everyweek ! sterling production as ever on this show...
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Eileen goes we have 4 females left in the house.
    Chloe
    Harry
    Jade
    Sam
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only cause Jack saved himself it's basically by default
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Will it stay this way though? Remember timebomb. They do what they like now.
    Voting is open so yes it will.

Disastrous eviction for me.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    It's only cause Jack saved himself it's basically by default

Which he was always going to do. Big Brother could have made Simon and Sam nominate again or ask the Originals to nominate to find others.

Are they really saying Eileen and Joel are surplus to requirements while the likes of Cristian, Danny, Sam and Simon lurk round the House?
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    KillerJoe wrote: »
    Actually very surprised they haven't thrown in another twist.. I guess the producers are happy as long as Jade isn't up.

Eileen was very perceptive there when she said 'we are the pawns'. The producers obviously have their 'stars' this year.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,159
    Forum Member
    I suppose BB feel that they're dispensable so no twist is required
  • bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like them Both. Unfortunately I think I want Joel to go over Eileen as Eileen adds more to the house. But I really really like them both :(
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought BB would throw more in the mix ,but they obviously weighed up the options and decided against it as they're not bothered losing one of these two
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Maybe they're trying to redeem themselves for last week

Well if they were then they wouldn't have done another stupid "nominations twist" in the first place.

Look at this way, if it was Jade vs Marc do you really think they would have a head to head ? no, they would end up putting the whole house up instead.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dumb dumb dumb decision >:(
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Well if they were then they wouldn't have done another stupid "nominations twist" in the first place.

Look at this way, if it was Jade vs Marc do you really think they would have a head to head ? no, they would end up putting the whole house up instead.

Put the whole House up and switch it to a Vote to Save to make sure.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Which he was always going to do. Big Brother could have made Simon and Sam nominate again or ask the Originals to nominate to find others.

Are they really saying Eileen and Joel are surplus to requirements while the likes of Cristian, Danny, Sam and Simon lurk round the House?
    Yeah but i'm sure if it was another housemste up besides Jack then it would be 3 up instead of 2