Big Star's Little Star

1235»

Comments

• grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is such an homage (rip off) to Child's Play. Who said TV was short of new ideas....... :D

Family Fortunes
    Surprise Surprise
    Through The Keyhole
    Coronation Street
    Emmerdale

Seems like I'm living in the 80's.......
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,217
    Forum Member
    What was that belly button stuff?
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it on? I checked my EPG and it didnt show up at 8pm tonight. I think it was an STV appeal show instead...
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »
    Was it on? I checked my EPG and it didnt show up at 8pm tonight. I think it was an STV appeal show instead...

They seem to show it at a different time in Scotland.
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    They seem to show it at a different time in Scotland.

Its usually on 8pm Wednesdays but not tonight apparently. Hmph, I'd have taped the London ITV showing of it if I'd known...I figured last week was the last ep. It was really funny last week.
    Forum Member
    Hope I'm not alone yet again. :D;)
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really like the show but it doesn't feel like one you can comment on as it happens, apart from posting :D when a funny possible answer to one of the questions appears.
    Forum Member
    Bump...

You could suggest answers to questions though.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diarmud Gavin.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member

No, I am here tonight :)

Hi *waves*
  • dmbowensdmbowens Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was at the filming of this one. Sally Bercowe's daughter kept freezing and running off stage. In the end we were told not to clap. Will be interesting to see how they edit it.
    Forum Member
    dmbowens wrote: »
    I was at the filming of this one. Sally Bercowe's daughter kept freezing and running off stage. In the end we were told not to clap. Will be interesting to see how they edit it.

How long ago?

Was she nervous, resulting in her running off?

Why were you told not to clap?
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww bless her :(
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does that stupid woman need her kids names written on her? Hasn't she got any photos of them to look at? What a chavvy thing to do!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I thought Diarmuid's daughter had an American accent at first.
    Forum Member
    Stealing things from Parliament.

Please let it be that.
    Forum Member
    David Beckham
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long ago?

Was she nervous, resulting in her running off?

Why were you told not to clap?

It was late August, and she kept running off due to nerves. When they play the game hidden by a screen we were told not to clap so that the noise didn't scare her. Then they had to re-film her opening interview at the end in silence.
    Forum Member
    It was late August, and she kept running off due to nerves. When they play the game hidden by a screen we were told not to clap so that the noise didn't scare her. Then they had to re-film her opening interview at the end in silence.

What a shame but she is a kid after all do its understandable.

Nice to see someone win £15k. :)
    Forum Member
    How many shows left?
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well she is only 5, it must have been quite scary for her, poor little thing.

On another note, is Eppie short for something? I've never heard the name before, I thought it was Effie until I saw it written down.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Well she is only 5, it must have been quite scary for her, poor little thing.

On another note, is Eppie short for something? I've never heard the name before, I thought it was Effie until I saw it written down.

It was, she was terrified. It was interesting the way it was put together. We were there for 3 hours. :D