Options

Walking Dead season 2

Comments

• Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Played the first episode but will definitely now wait for the next 4 to be released before playing again. It seemed short to me.

Sad that you had to kill the dog. :( Was quite shocked to see Omid killed off early. Hope it's Kenny that Clem saw in the preview but unsure whether it will be.

Safe to say Season Two has picked up exactly where Season One left off. Cracking storytelling. And it's maybe even a little less buggy this time! :p
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed Episode 1 of Season 2, although I do agree that it felt a little short.

My choices were...
    Saved Christa
    Killed the dog
    Gave water to the dying man
    Accepted Nick's apology
    Saved Pete (I figured the older Pete would have more trouble fighting off walkers so decided to save him instead. I hope I haven't killed Nick :( )
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When i played again i had Clem become a total bitch back to the pregnant woman and even used the information of her not carrying her husband's baby against when Clem is in the kitchin eating.

Also i would love to see Molly and Lily return, but i don't think it will be this season. Maybe season 3? If there is one. Eventually the game series will have to expand being mainly about Clementine.

I also have a slight issue about Clem as well. Since Lee died, it's been about 2/2.5 years since Season 1 which must make Clem about 11 now as she was 9 at the end of season 1 but she still and acts like the same person she was when back in episode 1. I would of assumed the game makers would of make her look older and become more wiser and stronger in her personality.

I also curious to know what happened to Christa's baby. If you choose a certain choice when Christa and Omid are discussing baby names, Christa reveals she is ready to have the baby anyday. But if she did give birth, how did she surivive, as Lori in the television show didn't in Season 3 when she was shot before she became a walker. Plus when and who helped her deliver? I do think the baby died. Because when Clem falls into the river and goes back to the campsite, on the left hand site, you can select Clem to go and look at a grave which has been marked by a cross. When clem goes over, she doesn't comment but looks sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rebecca was horrible, I wonder who the father of the baby is (if it isn't Alvin)
  • Options
    mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    I would of liked to have seen some characters from 400 days but i guess we have 4 more episodes to see them.
    Roman was in it. He's the dead guy shot in the face at the river.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My boyfriend got me the session pass for my birthday so have now been able to play episode 1. I just love how this game connects with you emotionally such a amazing feeling whilst playing.
    Was hoping Sam was going to be a long term character, So wanted to cry when he attacked Clementine after she shared her beans. Sadly after the attack I couldn't leave Sam the way he was so had to make Clementine kill him :(

Had to save Christa. Her and Clementine have gone through a lot and and thought Christa's behaviour has changed towards Clementine It was right to try and save her.

The scene where Clementine had to stitch her self up I was actually cringing as I was clicking.

In the end I had to save Nick, He seemed nicer and I think in the long run he will man up and be able to protect the group. Where as Pete thought better survivalist I think he would cause a few arguments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrkite77 wrote: »
    Roman was in it. He's the dead guy shot in the face at the river.

I never noticed:)
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played it completed it loved it, still think the wolf among us is overall better though in terms of polish etc :p
    Pete was bitten as far as I could see so I had to chose nick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »

I decided the same for the same reason!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Played it completed it loved it, still think the wolf among us is overall better though in terms of polish etc :p
    A lot of people have done the same

Although he could quite easily cut it off and it seems like he does in the next episode
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people have done the same

Although he could quite easily cut it off and it seems like he does in the next episode
    it would be interesting if it works. Especially since it didn't for Lee - I wonder how this will effect Clem? Will she feel bitter/anger toward him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One thing I found strange while reading other people's accounts:
    Despite me not choosing to cut off Lee's arm in season 1, Clementine still says "I had a friend that lost an arm once."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Parthenon wrote: »
    One thing I found strange while reading other people's accounts:
    Despite me not choosing to cut off Lee's arm in season 1, Clementine still says "I had a friend that lost an arm once."

There have been some issues with some users whose choices from season 1 haven't gone over to season 2.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we get episode 2 this month
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get episode 2 this month

I think I remember reading that Telltale were aiming to release episodes every 6 weeks, so we should be looking at around the end of January. Hopefully we here something soon :)
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    We have more chance of getting The Wolf Among Us Ep2..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    I think I remember reading that Telltale were aiming to release episodes every 6 weeks, so we should be looking at around the end of January. Hopefully we here something soon :)

Ahh thanks:)
  • Options
    Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any news of this coming to PS4/XB1? Cant seem to find anything about it anywhere >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    CAN'T WAIT! I hope it is just round the corner thought and it doesn't get pushed back.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    It's Telltale though! That's means anytime between now and May :p
  • Options
    MotherTeresaMotherTeresa Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I might be setting myself up for disappointment here, but it sounds like we'll be getting episodes of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead in the same month. That would go some way towards restoring faith in Telltalle's release 'schedule'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might be setting myself up for disappointment here, but it sounds like we'll be getting episodes of The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead in the same month. That would go some way towards restoring faith in Telltalle's release 'schedule'.

There may have been delays in production of the games, not so much of their schedule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no real news on a release date :( I NEED IT NOW!>:(

I really want to know who the person it that Clem thought was dead... I think it's Lee lol.