Walking Dead season 2

Comments

• Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    Still no real news on a release date :( I NEED IT NOW!>:(

I really want to know who the person it that Clem thought was dead... I think it's Lee lol.
    in episode 4 of season 1, Clem had the option to kill Lee before he turned into a walker - in both instances, we do see Lee die, though
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    in episode 4 of season 1, Clem had the option to kill Lee before he turned into a walker - in both instances, we do see Lee die, though
    oh yeah I forgot about the option to shoot Lee.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kenny i reckon. As been discussed pages ago, his so called death was ambigious and it's been confirmed Kenny's fate will be explored this season. It wouldn't be Molly, Lily or Christa because why would Clem say "i thought you were dead". It's likely christa and omid would of told Clem about Kenny's death off screen as she was never there when he died, as she had been kidnapped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenny i reckon. As been discussed pages ago, his so called death was ambigious and it's been confirmed Kenny's fate will be explored this season. It wouldn't be Molly, Lily or Christa because why would Clem say "i thought you were dead". It's likely christa and omid would of told Clem about Kenny's death off screen as she was never there when he died, as she had been kidnapped.
    God, I hope not! He drove me utterly insane S1. Think you're right though, it would be too obvious to be Krista.

I can't remember what happened exactly with Omid (well, I know how he was "killed", but did we actually get confirmation he was dead dead?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is expecting Kenny though, I want something unexpected... maybe not something as unexpected as Lee being alive though.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    Still no real news on a release date :( I NEED IT NOW!>:(

I really want to know who the person it that Clem thought was dead... I think it's Lee lol.
    It's Kristas baby
    :p ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    It's Kristas baby
    :p ^_^
    :o Now this would be an interesting twist... We don't know what happened to the baby. Suppose it could be possible that Krista and Clementine were ambushed at some point and lost the baby, both now believing it to be dead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the clip of the preview again and Alvin says something like, 'put the gun down, man'.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad, I decided to never ever play in parts again Broken Sword 5 part 2 is killing me also, going to wait until all chapters are out in the future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting if it was christa's kid. Ambigious on what happened. Although i reckon she gave birth to perhaps a stillborn baby or the baby died soon after birth. After the death of omid, the stress and disgraught she suffered could of perhaps brought on early labour and led to the baby's death. Depending what option you choose at the very start of season 2 episode 1, Christa says she is just one month away until the baby comes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early March :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched the trailer and I'm confused :confused:

In the trailer Clementine is seen talking to Nick, but what about the people that decided to save Pete (who was not in the trailer, even thought over 50% opted to save Pete).

In my Game I saved Nick so I know he was alive and well for me, but maybe someone that save Pete can fill in the gap?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched the trailer and I'm confused :confused:

In the trailer Clementine is seen talking to Nick, but what about the people that decided to save Pete (who was not in the trailer, even thought over 50% opted to save Pete).

In my Game I saved Nick so I know he was alive and well for me, but maybe someone that save Pete can fill in the gap?

I agree, it was odd
    I saved both actually. I always play each episode twice doing different things. You get the full game experience that way. Two different save files
    When i saved Pete, you see Nick being chased into the woods by a bunch of walkers. Then in the NEXT TIME ON THE WALKING DEAD, it shows Pete considering chopping his foot off after being bitten by one of the walters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These are being released so far apart :(!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's official
    Episode 2 due next tuesday. Yay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's official
    Episode 2 due next tuesday. Yay.

What a week next week is going to be.... UK Eurovision entry on Monday and Walking Dead on Tuesday :D
  • Options
    MotherTeresaMotherTeresa Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These are being released so far apart :(!

A similar wait for episode 3 will see a release around 20th May. So at this rate of one episode per season, episode 5 will arrive in December.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, they are working on loads of projects at once

They are also doing the wolf among us, have just began production on the upcoming Game of thrones game and are also leading up to the launch of the new Borderlands game soon.

They rely heavily on feedback and the stats of people's choices from each episode to determine where they want to take the next episode

The only thing that does my head in is when they say the episode is coming soon and then nothing. Nearly a month ago, they said episode 2 was around the corner. Well that's been one long corner to go around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, they are working on loads of projects at once

If they're unable to keep up with the workload, then they need to either drop some projects or either more staff. The wait for TWD and The Wolf have both been unacceptable. Particularly the latter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they're unable to keep up with the workload, then they need to either drop some projects or either more staff. The wait for TWD and The Wolf have both been unacceptable. Particularly the latter.

Very true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out tomorrow
    I wonder if it's due at midnight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to a staff member who has tweeted, episode 2 is going to be like their version of Game of thrones's episode Red wedding, just minus the wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    6-7 hours to go :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, it didn't show my choices at the end :(! It bugged and doesn't show under "my choices" either!
    so... I loved it... except for the last 5 minutes or so. I'm slightly in love with Luke too. Is it just me, or do these episodes seem shorter than last series? Can't say the "next time on TWD" bit made me feel excited, either...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, it didn't show my choices at the end :(! It bugged and doesn't show under "my choices" either!
    so... I loved it... except for the last 5 minutes or so. I'm slightly in love with Luke too. Is it just me, or do these episodes seem shorter than last series? Can't say the "next time on TWD" bit made me feel excited, either...
    Yeah found this episode a bit meh. I'm guessing Luke is gonna end up saving the day somehow in the next one, also just found out that Michael Madsen is the voice of Carver.