the us has had movies for a year
do we want to watch movies on a ipod screen to w3atchg for 2hrs

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    No.

It's too small.

Thats why I bought a portable media player with a 4" screen, DivX support, and 10 hours battery life for video.

The iPod has finally made a feeble attempt to catch up with that and it's not even close to being as good as what I've had for about 2 years now .....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want to watch movies on any sort of portable screen. I don't have any need for it at all. I have enough time to watch movies and TV when I'm at home, I don't need to add in my daily commute, during which I can listen to music and read.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    moisie wrote: »
    I don't have any need for it at all.

Comes in very handy on cheapo flights with no on-board movie. Movie each way to Barcelona this week and a few episodes of Family Guy while we were there. Didn't need a recharge the whole time and non of the video required converting. :D

Don't use it so much while commuting now that I get a bus (it's a bit bumpy .... but still OK if I want to) but it was top notch when I used to get a train.

Fine on a 4" screen ..... sod watching stuff on my wifes piddly little iPod screen!