Predict One Person

.Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just predict one person for the final...and say why!! ( Not counting Helen who just may NOT be in it!)

I say Ash....he seems the sort who will fly under the radar and he is quite good looking!! :D

Comments

• BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Winston.

Ash will have arguments i think but i can see him their if he wins them :)

Edit oh sorry i forgot the why....

Winston because he's an angel amongst devils and most people like an angel to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh. Lots of other big, abrasive characters to take the public's hate for a while. Can't see her turning into a demon bitch at this point. Like Sophie who won, she's pretty but not overtly sexual, so shouldn't irk female viewers in that way. She seems fairly intelligent. Might go on a bit of a 'journey', If she remains withdrawn, though, it might mean nomination, in which case like anyone she'd be vulnerable to eviction.
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lombard wrote: »
    Ashleigh. Lots of other big, abrasive characters to take the public's hate for a while. Can't see her turning into a demon bitch at this point. Like Sophie who won, she's pretty but not overtly sexual, so shouldn't irk female viewers in that way. She seems fairly intelligent. Might go on a bit of a 'journey', If she remains withdrawn, though, it might mean nomination, in which case like anyone she'd be vulnerable to eviction.

I can see her staying..but not a winner!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    The easiest bet would be Winston- conventionally attractive for a teeny-bopper audience, not a lot to say and largely inoffensive. There's been one of his type in all C5 finals.

I'm gonna be brave and say Kimberly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see her staying..but not a winner!

You never know, remember Sam? Boring but nice seems to be a running theme of winners (I do like Ashleigh though)
  • clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There won't be a final. The show will get pulled before then due to the house being full of completely unlikeable people, no exceptions.
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The easiest bet would be Winston- conventionally attractive for a teeny-bopper audience, not a lot to say and largely inoffensive. There's been one of his type in all C5 finals.

I'm gonna be brave and say Kimberly.

Actually I quite like Kimberly! You could be right!