Simon Cowell GAY proof

Comments

• WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This rumour about Simon Cowell being allegedly gay has always baffled me, I just don't see it & I'm intrigued as to why people are convinced he is?:confused:

He can be a bit camp so obviously he must be gay.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A close friend of mine didn't come out until her mother died. We all knew and she was living with her partner but for the purposes of parental visits, they were "flatmates". I've no idea if Cowell is gay or not, nor do I care but this could be a feasible reason for staying in the closet.

Whatever way you look at it that is sad. A person not feeling able to be honest with their own mother about their life. :(
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just hearsay and proves nothing. Until one of Simon's gay lovers does an exposé on him - everything else is just gossip.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    This is just hearsay and proves nothing. Until one of Simon's gay lovers does an exposé on him - everything else is just gossip.

I agree. I also think it's highly unlikely to happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I also think it's highly unlikely to happen.

I couldn't care less what the old creep is, i just find all the mystery around him amusing.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,986
    Forum Member

Where's Sinitta when you need her?
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would that not just be more gossip? Anyone can claim to be his ex.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    So the PA of a woman in court charged with setting up a deal for the sale of a class A drug says a man is gay based on hearsay and no personal experience and that is what is considered proof these days?
  • james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always had my suspicions that he is a friend of Dorothy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so far up his own wardrobe he is in Kansas.
  • Fiery PhoenixFiery Phoenix Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    He is so far up his own wardrobe he is in Kansas.

Should that read as Narnia?
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting. Famous Aussie swimmer openly denies his true sexuality for years.. gets a lot of love, praise and support when he eventually comes out. Pop mogul is suggested as being gay and seems to attract page after page of hate as if his sexuality is somehow our business or that him being gay would actually make him a bad person. Weird.

Even IF he is gay, so what? What difference would it actually make? Or do you folks think it would somehow "wrong" you that he's told fibs for all these years and hung around with women all this time? I mean really.. what's the point in even getting so worked up about it? Did you get worked up about Ian Thorpe?
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proof? What proof?

What a non-story. He's got a partner and child but is secretly gay? Yeah, right.
    This rumour about Simon Cowell being allegedly gay has always baffled me, I just don't see it & I'm intrigued as to why people are convinced he is?:confused:

I wasn't going to post anymore but considering the thread has survived (and so have I Jason ... ;)) anyway.

His 'partner' is either an arrangement or just for convenience, or both. Gosh some folk on here must be terrible at dot connecting puzzles. Clifford is in the nick. Simon can't pay him to keep shit out of the press. Simon knocks up one of his best friend's wives. A child is born that looks just like his 'girlfriend's' ex husband... Surprise surprise. So; you have an easily fooled public at your hands. He is now in 'safety' that he is with a girlfriend and has a child.

I have heard many times he is bisexual and is in an open relationship with Paul McKenna. There is a dedicated twitter account and it shows their holidays in Barbados together and them hugging at dinners, meet ups and they look very happy together. A lot more chemistry than him and Lauren Silverman. There are videos of him looking awkward at restaurants with questions jibed at him regarding his sexuality.

I am gay (irrelevant but some fool tried to suggest I am somehow homophobic) and my view is he shouldn't care. He should just be who he is. He clearly has issues with people knowing, and spends money trying to make people think he is straight. I just find it weird, yet strangely amusing. Has anyone seen photos of him in the 80s? He looks so gay. Bless him. Lol.
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the PA of a woman in court charged with setting up a deal for the sale of a class A drug says a man is gay based on hearsay and no personal experience and that is what is considered proof these days?

No smoke without fire. Jimmy Savile anyone? Why would this whole thing be a lie anyway. It was a conversation that was private and recorded and now been played in a building. I like to believe people, but not when it is obvious it's a lie. Why don't you believe the man but you believe Cowell? Very odd. I know a friend of a friend, a friend has kissed him on a night out, he never told me he is gay or bi. Is that what is considered proof these days too? So to know someone's sexuality you have to have shagged them or them tell you personally?

Christ on a bike. LOL.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    That would be up to a court. And Cowell has more money than you, so I wouldn't push it.

No one today would sue for libel for being called gay (even if untrue) as it would brand that person a homophobe. The last celebrity to do so was Jason Donovan who later said he regretted bringing the case.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No smoke without fire. Jimmy Savile anyone? Why would this whole thing be a lie anyway. It was a conversation that was private and recorded and now been played in a building. I like to believe people, but not when it is obvious it's a lie. Why don't you believe the man but you believe Cowell? Very odd. I know a friend of a friend, a friend has kissed him on a night out, he never told me he is gay or bi. Is that what is considered proof these days too? So to know someone's sexuality you have to have shagged them or them tell you personally?

Christ on a bike. LOL.

It's interesting too that you never seem to hear gay rumours about men who are generally understood to be straight : I don't think I've ever heard anything about Jonathan Ross or John Bishop or Gary Lineker or whoever. It's very odd that a supposed ladies man like Cowell is having to bat away rumours about his sexuality all the time (if he is actually straight, he must find the gay rumours hilarious, as any straight man would).
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was engaged to a woman for years and didn't have sex with her.

Then, years later, they decided that, wait, they did have sex, perhaps having been suffering from some kind of long-term collective amnesia in the meantime.

He hired someone recognised as hugely powerful in terms of media control, and not averse to threatening people to get what he wants, to keep stories out of the papers.

The person hired, at great expense, was unable to keep stories out of the paper, to the extent that, uncharacteristically, there was no complaint when a photographer actually took a photo of him being 'unfaithful' inside his own home.

There have been repeated assurances that, if he were gay, he'd have no problem with coming out and also he's fine with others thinking that when he isn't and, ooh, it's really just all so amusing.

Simon refused legal permission for When Louis Met Max Clifford... to be included with the other episodes in the series on the video release (it might be worth bearing in mind the people that okayed it), the documentary which lends the most credence to his being a closeted homosexual.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (and so have I Jason ... ;))

Glad to see it :)
    Why would this whole thing be a lie anyway

Two words - Gareth. Varey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to post anymore but considering the thread has survived (and so have I Jason ... ;)) anyway.

His 'partner' is either an arrangement or just for convenience, or both. Gosh some folk on here must be terrible at dot connecting puzzles. Clifford is in the nick. Simon can't pay him to keep shit out of the press. Simon knocks up one of his best friend's wives. A child is born that looks just like his 'girlfriend's' ex husband... Surprise surprise. So; you have an easily fooled public at your hands. He is now in 'safety' that he is with a girlfriend and has a child.

I have heard many times he is bisexual and is in an open relationship with Paul McKenna. There is a dedicated twitter account and it shows their holidays in Barbados together and them hugging at dinners, meet ups and they look very happy together. A lot more chemistry than him and Lauren Silverman. There are videos of him looking awkward at restaurants with questions jibed at him regarding his sexuality.

I am gay (irrelevant but some fool tried to suggest I am somehow homophobic) and my view is he shouldn't care. He should just be who he is. He clearly has issues with people knowing, and spends money trying to make people think he is straight. I just find it weird, yet strangely amusing. Has anyone seen photos of him in the 80s? He looks so gay. Bless him. Lol.

You have perfectly expressed my feelings on the matter. I am also gay, but I confess I get amused by the reactions of some on here. These discussion forums are mostly for gossip anyway, so it's strange when people say things like 'Does it matter' 'it's none of our business' and other sanctimonious exclamations. My feeling is that people who get so uppity and offended over the discussion of a well known celebrities sexuality, maybe have issues about homosexuality anyway, but hey ho.

If you have a celebrity, like Cowell, who people have obviously been wondering about for YEARS, then I don't really see a problem. There are always discussions about who's dating who, or if a female celeb is pregnant or not. So this kind of thread is nothing to get upset about. Unless of course, you feel it is damaging to claim someone is gay. As for the ridiculous idea that gays want to claim him as one of our own, far from it, I can't imagine him being the fantasy of many, gay or straight yuck!:p
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,986
    Forum Member

It's just hearsay? That's bad enough which one Danny or Noel, surely not both....well I'm :o:)
  • lexemelexeme Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Those photo opps are such a parody of themselves now you have to wonder if hes in on the joke too.

At the age of 54 walking the ratdogs with his top off, wearing aviators, in his meticulously lengthed jeans to cover up his healed shoes with his rent-a-girlfriend walking along side him. Could anything look more gay...? Because if he thinks that's how a straight masculine man walks the dogs he needs new advisers.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    No one today would sue for libel for being called gay (even if untrue) as it would brand that person a homophobe. The last celebrity to do so was Jason Donovan who later said he regretted bringing the case.

Cowell is one of the few who I think might (Tom Cruise would be an obvious other one).
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexeme wrote: »
    Those photo opps are such a parody of themselves now you have to wonder if hes in on the joke too.

At the age of 54 walking the ratdogs with his top off, wearing aviators, in his meticulously lengthed jeans to cover up his healed shoes with his rent-a-girlfriend walking along side him. Could anything look more gay...? Because if he thinks that's how a straight masculine man walks the dogs he needs new advisers.
    Exactly! Who does he think he's fooling?
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been saying he was gay for years, it's so obvious!!