Its a toss up between Ashleigh, Chris & maybe Christopher for my winner

MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
Forum Member
Id be happy if either were winner

Ashleigh started off quite but with that lot of HMs I would too! She has shown a lot of guts to stick with it and wasn't afraid to do what she had to overtake Helens dominance. I can see underneath the tough exterior she portrays that she is funny and sarcastic which ive enjoyed seeing.

Chris was targeted immediately by Pauline and other HMs and then made Power Housemate all in the first few weeks, which didn't really play to his favour even with Jale turning him into the bad guy.

There have been so many diary room conversations where I have yelled at the TV and said "exactly" he is so clued on and really understands what's going on

Christopher In the first few weeks he was targeted by others quite easily and I could see why, he was a little bit paranoid and awkward but over the weeks while he has remained all those things we have seen a more genuine and good human being who doesn't deserve anything bad esp from Mark! He could do so much better!

anyways that's just my 2 cents worth, for putting up with Helen and her cohorts they all deserve to win!!

Comments

• hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ashleigh started off quite but with that lot of HMs I would too! She has shown a lot of guts to stick with it and wasn't afraid to do what she had to overtake Helens dominance. I can see underneath the tough exterior she portrays that she is funny and sarcastic which ive enjoyed seeing.

Chris was targeted immediately by Pauline and other HMs and then made Power Housemate all in the first few weeks, which didn't really play to his favour even with Jale turning him into the bad guy.

There have been so many diary room conversations where I have yelled at the TV and said "exactly" he is so clued on and really understands what's going on

Christopher In the first few weeks he was targeted by others quite easily and I could see why, he was a little bit paranoid and awkward but over the weeks while he has remained all those things we have seen a more genuine and good human being who doesn't deserve anything bad esp from Mark! He could do so much better!

anyways that's just my 2 cents worth, for putting up with Helen and her cohorts they all deserve to win!!

out of the 3 i'd pick christmas
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with any of them three, Ashleigh won't win because my favourite never wins, so good luck to either Chris or Christopher :p
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh is my winner, she has earned it, she has fought hard and been very strong against all the odds. It will again be another travesty if she doesn't win.

Chris is my 2nd fav but to me he just hasn't done enough to win.

Christopher much the same as Chris but if either of them win I won't be too disappointed.
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a Helen Fan..

BUUUUT

I want Christopher to win ... the only house mate i think deserves too.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Ashleigh or Winston to win. Both have stood up to Helen
    Chris and Christmas are afraid of her
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of those 3 I only want Christopher to win.Chris would be a terrible choice of winner imo, he is too insipid, fake and trying to coast along in the house with the housemates while grandstanding with the viewers in the DR....he is smug,arrogant and superior and if I am honest a little bit creepy.

Ashliegh I don't like much but she has contributed to the show so it would not bother me too much if she won, I would feel much the same about Helen too as I see these 2 housemates as pretty similar in character except for the age difference....though tbh although Helen can be harsh and brash and loud I do think she has a warmer side to her which I have not seen in Ashleigh....................Ashleigh comes across as cold as ice and quite hardfaced. Mark,Winston Chris and Ash would be the worst possible winners imo.
  • big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    I would like Ashleigh or Winston to win. Both have stood up to Helen
    Chris and Christmas are afraid of her

I disagree .. a few times Christopher has confronted Helen over some of her comments .. The Matthew argument for one ... and the not being invited to the Christmas party ..
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those are my top 3 as well. I would be happy if any of them win tbh but I think it might be Christopher for the simple reason that some may think Chris hasn't done enough and the fact that Ashleigh is quite polarising so when it comes down to a final vote if she is still there some may vote anyone who is against her jus so that she doesn't win. We have seen that before.

Personally though I would be content with any of those three
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    I disagree .. a few times Christopher has confronted Helen over some of her comments .. The Matthew argument for one ... and the not being invited to the Christmas party ..

I agree Christopher is very good at comforting people and he is also been the one to speak up. He told Helen she was rude and has stood his ground with her a few times now.

He tries to do the right thing all the time. I like him.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

SPOT ON!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh for me for the win
    the 2 C's can come 2nd and 3rd
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pleased you're considering Christopher as a winner - he is proof that you don't have to side with either aggressor or make yourself a victim in order to survive in a hostile environment. :)
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the 3 and i will be happy. As long as it isn't Mark or Winston then happy days!
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My winner is Christopher but I wouldn't begrudge Ashleigh winning as she has contributed a lot to the series.

I would strongly prefer Chris not to win...
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are my top three. Chris would be my favourite to win, he has been consistant, fair and plain nice. A few grumbles but never malicious.

Christopher has been ok, I can see how he can irritate but compared to the rest of them he is someone I would be friends with in the house.

Ashleigh, if I am honest is 3rd, by default, the rest of them are either self absorbed, downright nasty or fake. She has tried to play the game and been honest about it, but she hasn't done it very well, she is not as cunning as she thinks, which is no bad thing.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I HAD to chose, I want Christopher to win.

Having said that, I'd be happy to see any of these three win.

They are my top3.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're also my top three :)

Ashleigh probably deserves to win because she's had the hardest time and has shown a lot of strength. She's a pretty impressive character - smart, stunning and with integrity.

Christopher comes across as a really decent, honest person who's put up with an awful lot of undeserved crap and stayed pretty true to himself throughout (apart from a brief lapse when Pauline's bullying wore him down and briefly broke him). He seems kind and nice.

Chris I like a lot because he's observant and intelligent and sides with the good guys, but I think he's more two-faced than we want to admit and can be quite weak.

I'd like Winston to be in the top few too, I like him, he's funny but also shown some strength of character and I think he's quite a decent guy. I thought it was interesting that his friends on BOTS always seem quite astute and decent people, it says something about him.

I like Pav too, so he can be in the last six. I wish he'd gone in from the start and we could have really got to know him, I think he had potential to be a good housemate.

Mark's last of my top six, mainly because he's not as bad as the rest :p He's okay, but too desperate to be loved by everyone and it makes him two faced and insincere sometimes.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh - I loved her, hated her and now I empathize with her. She is a strong young woman and would make a great winner.

Christopher - Lovely guy, gets taken advantage of because he isn't the sort to kick off. The male Rachel Rice?

Chris - Extremely bitchy, moans constantly and has contributed hardly anything to the series. Actor and a bore.