Options

If the UK won...

I was only 8 in 1998 so i don't remember us hosting it last time, but if you host do you still have a commentator? So, would Graham be in the booth? Or would he be hosting it and we wouldn't have one?

Comments

• Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimbob1289 wrote: »
    I was only 8 in 1998 so i don't remember us hosting it last time, but if you host do you still have a commentator? So, would Graham be in the booth? Or would he be hosting it and we wouldn't have one?

in 1998 Wogan had a special cometary booth so that he could do some hosting on the stage with Ulrika as well as commentating
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would hope we'd have someone younger and fresher than graham norton. Someone British too!
  • Options
    Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    I would hope we'd have someone younger and fresher than graham norton. Someone British too!

If they're a good presenter I don't see why age should matter. Besides, I think that Terry Wogan and Ulrika Jonsson did a good job in 1998, I didn't care that they were an Irishman and a Swede and this was before Wogan turned into a xenophobic bore.
  • Options
    ollymurslover13ollymurslover13 Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Grimmy, Tess Daly and Fearne Cotton would be chosen by the BBC, they are some of the BBC's favourite presenters. I think Emma Willis, Caroline Flack and Olly Murs would be a good line up personally.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Emma Willis would be well positioned for the female role, it would probably be Graham and then maybe they'd go for 3 hosts like Fearne Cotton as well, I don't think Tess would get the call up.