Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    You seem like a pretty good judge of character.

I'm not sure about Emily. From the moment i saw her on screen it seemed like something was a bit fishy. But maybe it is all as it seems. Good luck to him.

I am not sure either. She is very attractive, would normally be fully into student life at university with the parties and friends it brings with it - I just can't see why she would hook up with Pete and spend her weekends with him, sometimes with his brothers and often with his children. And as a med student, how does she find the time.
    But you never know, maybe it is for real. I just hope he doesn't get hurt, or she for that matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe Nev lied to her. His opinion? Yes.

But here's the thing which nobody here ever seems to realise - neither of them are the cleanest operators - they were in business together for a long time.

As for CP .. IMO, she's a dirty business woman. Her reputation in the industry is terrible and she's well known for it.

As i said look at the cosmetic treatments place, even outside of the media she couldn't help herself causing trouble.

I dont think he lied either, and thats why hes part of this case, all three of them CP,PA and NH go back along way and have made enemies in the past, think thats where KMads comes from
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    and CP deems PA a big enough commodity to accept that?
    do you think there will be a parting of the ways between PA & CP?

sorry for bombarding you :o

It could well be what has got to her.

Yes, i do think they will part. Just my opinion, but its becoming too blatant the angle shes going down. I dont think he will be truly happy with how he is being portayed - the way they are putting quite a bit of music content in the shows tell me he is being pacified and told its this way or nothing.

That's not to say he isnt complicit in it all.

At some point he will blow. But heres the thing - maybe she IS doing a good job with him, without this where would he go?

We'd be reduced to seeing him on Cash In The Attic flogging boxes of unsold perfumes and stale coffee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    even if its proven true?

She would have to have the concrete proof and not just word of mouth for it to be proven as truth. Always best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    I am not sure either. She is very attractive, would normally be fully into student life at university with the parties and friends it brings with it - I just can't see why she would hook up with Pete and spend her weekends with him, sometimes with his brothers and often with his children. And as a med student, how does she find the time.
    But you never know, maybe it is for real. I just hope he doesn't get hurt, or she for that matter.

she's obviously a very intelligent girl, but still at an impressionable age.... I think a lot of girls her age would be seduced by a 'star' {{{chokes}}} showing that level of interest in them...

when she starts to mature tho.... who knows
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    I dont think he lied either, and thats why hes part of this case, all three of them CP,PA and NH go back along way and have made enemies in the past, think thats where KMads comes from

But surely you have to question why Nev only developed a conscience years later, like after the splitting of the companies
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    My point is, the rubbish stories in the press are still happening, so is it just the usual press talking out of their backsides, or is CP still selling stories

Shes got to go on feeding, if she stops it will make it too obvious to her followers, and remember shes in their, the medias web now, you cant just walk out of that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, i do think they will part. Just my opinion, but its becoming too blatant the angle shes going down. I dont think he will be truly happy with how he is being portayed - the way they are putting quite a bit of music content in the shows tell me he is being pacified and told its this way or nothing.

At some point he will blow. But heres the thing - maybe she IS doing a good job with him, without this where would he go?

We'd be reduced to seeing him on Cash In The Attic flogging boxes of unsold perfumes and stale coffee.

So when did you work with Katie Price?
    Forum Member
    She would have to have the concrete proof and not just word of mouth for it to be proven as truth. Always best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.

true :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes got to go on feeding, if she stops it will make it too obvious to her followers, and remember shes in their, the medias web now, you cant just walk out of that

So the papers are still printing these stories, knowing full well they are the ones that face being sued to :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But surely you have to question why Nev only developed a conscience years later, like after the splitting of the companies

With more than one reason as to why they split, both business and personal, a cc in which he had lied for her was hanging over his head, until he could stand no more
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With more than one reason as to why they split, both business and personal, a cc in which he had lied for her was hanging over his head, until he could stand no more

But did he not approach Katie, so Katie knew nothing about it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when did you work with Katie Price?

The celeb industry is huge I personally know two people who both worked with KP/PA
    Forum Member

:D

all very, very sad at the absolute core of the matter..... it's a shame that there doesn't seem to be any intelligence amongst it all, to help him (or her) realise that they are just destroying themselves.... and for what?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But did he not approach Katie, so Katie knew nothing about it

Yes she did, but couldnt prove it, thats what the apology was all about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The celeb industry is huge I personally know two people who both worked with KP/PA

I just wanted to know when Cyril worked with Katie, thats all, i take it, it was on the production side of things :) CanTv possibly
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, you are all talking about people telling the truth when the people concerned are a couple of professional turd-polishing illusionists and their known-to-tell-lies client and ex clients.

None of the people concerned are honest. They tell whatever truth works for them at the time.
    KK - I am not on drugs, well I was on drugs but I'm not now, honest, wait, no, I am on drugs, etc...

Honestly, none of these people are "innocent", they are all media manipulators. They have all been caught out lying and only the very, very blinkered could not see the tit-for-tat media battle that has been going on since they split. It's just now someone seems to have proof that it went a little further than just "friends" dropping bits of info.

There are no swords of truth in this. Just levels of lying and dissembling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the papers are still printing these stories, knowing full well they are the ones that face being sued to :confused:

Sourced, alleged stories and so many, they know she will settle for an apology because no one would have the time or energy to take all of them to court, they gamble that against the profits they make by using her name

Wasted too much time on this today, got to take the horses out woohoooo :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sourced, alleged stories and so many, they know she will settle for an apology because no one would have the time or energy to take all of them to court, they gamble that against the profits they make by using her name

Would an apology really cut it, now there is a pending court case, Dean Piper from Mirror who is close to Katie and her Mgt, has said that Katie is a liar and she can not say things to the press then threaten to sue them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem like a pretty good judge of character.

I'm not sure about Emily. From the moment i saw her on screen it seemed like something was a bit fishy. But maybe it is all as it seems. Good luck to him.

When did you work with KP? Im thinking it was the production side, possibly CanTv which was Nevilles production company, so you would have been one of those affected by the split with Claire and Neville ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would an apology really cut it, now there is a pending court case, Dean Piper from Mirror who is close to Katie and her Mgt, has said that Katie is a liar and she can not say things to the press then threaten to sue them

oh youve dragged me back :D depends on which situation piper was talking about, he could have been telling the truth at the time but, but not about all, as weve all seen the many press retractions bfn:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did you work with KP? Im thinking it was the production side, possibly CanTv which was Nevilles production company, so you would have been one of those affected by the split with Claire and Neville ;)

False. Miles off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    False. Miles off.

Really? Im thinking not ;) So when did you work with Kp then, you did admit to that didn't you :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh youve dragged me back :D depends on which situation piper was talking about, he could have been telling the truth at the time but, but not about all, as weve all seen the many press retractions bfn:)

Sorry :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really ;)

Absolutely positive, thanks

For one, when i first met them there was no CAN TV

:eek:
This discussion has been closed.