Charmed Comic Coming in Summer

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
Forum Member
✭✭
Charmed will have a comic series coming out this summer from Zenescope.

http://www.ksitetv.com/charmed-returns-as-a-comic-book/

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never expected that...

Nice cover though.
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A chance to see Piper kick some ass again means I shall be buying this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So my copy of #1 (and the number #0 source book) is now ordered. Yay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frost wrote: »

Where from??

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where from??

:eek:

www.86thfloor.com - you can individually order whatever titles you want from the latest batch of solicitations, and junes are up.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prue can turn up then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    Prue can turn up then.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.
    I'm sure I read somewhere that Shannen had rights over the character's image, which would explain why, in the last episode there was no photographs of her when elder Piper and Leo went up the stairs.
    They could of course draw a new image of Prue though, with some explanation or something.

That's what I read anyways :)

On another note, I can't wait for the graphic novel!! Another one to add to my 'to read' list :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can I ask, how do you know which ones to order? I mean, I found the section and the listing, but is there a way to see what each CVR is? First time using this site...

I'm planning to get both, but yeah, I'd like to see then first :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ I dont want to say it's just a random guess, but it can be really depending on what info you have. You have to go off the name of the artist given, if you have the accurate solicitations, they should list the cover artists if there are multiple covers, and you choose the correspondingly right option on their list.

It might be easier if you get a copy of the actual previews magazine too, as they might give the information for the covers in there, but I dont buy that as a rule, so cant say for certain if they do.

The covers arent available to view on 86thfloor, you have to look up the solictations elsewhere to see them (when they are released, sometimes the cover images arent put out).

Though 86thfloor has now seemingly put the next set of soliciations up for order (ie the ones with issue #2 on, and lists two different Charmed #2s: "Charmed #2 cvr Horn", and "Charmed #2 cvr Seidman"). So if you look at the solicitaions in the link I gave above, the wrap around cover, with the girls naked under leaves is by Horn, the other by Seidman, so you just choose the one you want.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh thanks! :D I done some snooping and liked the Rio -0 and Seidmen -1 Although when I went to look for that orderform again I couldn't find it due to the May form being there instead. But eventually found it through the history section as the Archive link didn't seem to have April there...

Although for number 2, I'd rather go for Horns cover, looks soooo much better xD
    Forum Member
    I just ordered all three :)

Went for Seidman's for #0 and #1 and Horn's for #2
    Though I will probably order the other cover version at a later date too :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Issue #0 is due out tomorrow (June 16th) according to the new Forbidden Planet newsletter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone got there comic yet? i cant find it in any forbidden planet shop
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine is on the way, I got it off e-Bay. I emailed Forbidden Planet and they said they'd hope to have it in stock before the end of the week, which was last week, so maybe they'll have it this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
    Will have a look again Friday
    Forum Member
    SoapyJo wrote: »
    I just ordered all three :)

Went for Seidman's for #0 and #1 and Horn's for #2
    Though I will probably order the other cover version at a later date too :o

Looks like #0 is on the way to me, noticed the money had been taken out of my bank account on Monday evening!!

Not had a confirmation e-mail yet though, unless it went in to my junk folder.
    On that note.......... I will go check!
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have links to the #4's two covers??
    I can't order it until I have chosen which cover I like the best LOL
    Forum Member
    www.86thfloor.com - you can individually order whatever titles you want from the latest batch of solicitations, and junes are up.

Mine came today :D
    Not taken it out of the protective sheet yet though LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my issue #0 today when I picked up the package at the post office. Not the greatest thing ever, but then this is just a primer/source book thing for the series I guess.

The preview for issue #1 looked good, also seemed to be set quite a few years after the finale of the tv series, I thought it might have been set closer.
    Forum Member
    Got my issue #0 today when I picked up the package at the post office. Not the greatest thing ever, but then this is just a primer/source book thing for the series I guess.

The preview for issue #1 looked good, also seemed to be set quite a few years after the finale of the tv series, I thought it might have been set closer.

Yeah issue #0 isn't all that great really, more of a re-cap issue.
    Looking forward to issue #1 though, which looks to be set about 8 years after S8
    Forum Member

Thanks, but it doesn't say which is which lol

Edited. Found a place where they are listed by artist http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Charmed_Comics :)