Comments

• rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely not!

I wanted to watch her make a fool of herself on screen!
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch DS explode with delight at her "failing"

They can't understand her
    They heard her sing and realised she can't be on a judging panel
    They found out she's a racist thug chav
    She had too many demands
    America hated her

All of the above seven or eight times on repeat with loads of quotes and :D:D:p A couple of ;) .

All I'll say is if it's confirmed then it's a shame, I was hoping she done well for herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    Watch DS explode with delight at her "failing"

Cant really fail without trying first. Maybe Simon knows UK x-factor needs her with Dani gone
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this true?:confused: I can't believe they'd take her over there only to drop her straight away.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe this.

I'm not a Cheryl fan (duh!) but I don't like to see anybody fail. Perhaps it was her choice, if true?

Anyway I suppose we won't know until there's more news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what happened. Honestly though, Nicole should've been a judge instead of Cheryl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant really fail without trying first. Maybe Simon knows UK x-factor needs her with Dani gone

Remember this is DS. She tried and failed miserably because America seen through her and seen what she was really like.......probably.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    I wonder what happened. Honestly though, Nicole should've been a judge instead of Cheryl.

Maybe the network execs found the tapes of Nicole's judging episodes from X Factor UK that Simon was probably hiding from them.

Cheryl lost her spark in the UK series once she became Cowell's puppet, she's not been the same since her first year, and the year just past with Katie and Cher proved Cheryl had officially lost the plot and was no more than a puppet like those performing on the stage.
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey. Should have been Nicole in the first place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    Remember this is DS. She tried and failed miserably because America seen through her and seen what she was really like.......probably.

Nobody has said that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Nobody has said that?

They will ;)
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I highly doubt this is true. Cheryl has had a good reception in America so far, and from what I've seen on Twitter, all the judges work really well together. It'd be DUMB to replace her at this stage, and even dumber to replace her with Nicole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    I highly doubt this is true. Cheryl has had a good reception in America so far, and from what I've seen on Twitter, all the judges work really well together. It'd be DUMB to replace her at this stage, and even dumber to replace her with Nicole.

But that good reception that we're being told about is surely only from the auditionees and the audiences? It's not like it's been broadcast yet.

Anyway, like I said, I doubt it's true either but we'll not know until there's more news :)
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I'm not too sure what to make of this, if its true I kinda feel sorry for Cheryl to be honest, people have put all hope into seeing her fail but I hate seeing people fail to be honest.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this true?:confused: I can't believe they'd take her over there only to drop her straight away.

It does sound a bit suspect. Thought she was going down reasonably well. Wonder if Steve will present on his own. Is that why they haven't announced the uk panel i wonder
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »

Tmz is a reliable site though, and considering she's not universally popular in the UK, they could have already had a few early test screenings of some of the auditions across America rather than just rely on those barmy enough to get their names in the media on day 1 of auditions, and she's not come off favourably.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Plus Nicole is established over there, actually a bit like Cheryl, from a big girl band, had a few solo (Cheryl had had the Will.I.Am track do decently but not earth shatteringly well) songs do decent business, needs a big boost to really sell herself.

Plus she has more personality, opinion and knowledge than Cheryl. She's the most logical choice at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMZ is a tabloid website but most of their stories are true so I would bet that Cheryl is gone from the US X-factor.

Nicole is well-known for her judging too. She was a judge on the summer acapella singing program, The Sing Off. People seem to like her there.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds odd?

I wait to hear details. Maybe Cheryl's not well or something and Nicole is replacing her for a while?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tmz is a reliable site though, and considering she's not universally popular in the UK, they could have already had a few early test screenings of some of the auditions across America rather than just rely on those barmy enough to get their names in the media on day 1 of auditions, and she's not come off favourably.

I was just going to ask if TMZ was/is one of the more reliable sites. Wasn't it the site that broke the news about Michael Jackson's death? Or am I totally confused?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could also be Cheryl's choice, remember.

I am no fan of the girl but this is a shame if true.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could all be to build up hype that Cheryl is in on. Simon's done this before - remember what happened in series 4.

Simon makes a big thing of the British star, brings her over 'against' the wishes of the executives, hires Nicole so she is on the spot when the 'sacking' happens and then place her on the panel leaving one male to present (like the UK version).

Cheryl goes back to the UK panel (hence the gap left) to join Gary, Louis and Kelly with her image improved in America.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just going to ask if TMZ was/is one of the more reliable sites. Wasn't it the site that broke the news about Michael Jackson's death? Or am I totally confused?

I think overall TMZ is pretty good for their information. I think they were the ones that broke MJ death yeah,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup, broke the story first I believe.

Whilst PerezScumbag claimed MJ was faking a heart attack to claim insurance and screw his fans out of the o2 gigs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless its something serious like illness in the family, I don't think Cheryl would willingly leave. This was her opportunity to break into the US market.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    It could also be Cheryl's choice, remember.

I am no fan of the girl but this is a shame if true.

I really don't think she'd choose UK X Factor over the USA one.