Options

Women Farting in Soaps

Comments

• Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    Was it last week or the week before when the new receptionist on the Doctors had a bit of a problem with her cabbage soup diet and they had to tell her that she stunk lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    conmarcas3 wrote: »
    Was it last week or the week before when the new receptionist on the Doctors had a bit of a problem with her cabbage soup diet and they had to tell her that she stunk lol

Also in Doctors a while back, that blonde haired girl had some windies,:D when she was pole dancing for her b'friend, and she blamed it on lactose intolerance..Its when i last watched it..:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Also in Doctors a while back, that blonde haired girl had some windies,:D when she was pole dancing for her b'friend, and she blamed it on lactose intolerance..Its when i last watched it..:eek:

Ah yes Dr Melody!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    A girl in Hollyoaks called India let off a sequence of farts in car surrounded by about five other mates. They all had to vacate the car rapidly as she vacated her bowels.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this thread is funny :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't hear it on screen, but I remember a while back that Bianca from EE complained that Pat farted a lot when she was watching TV!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    In Emmerdale Belle suggested that Amy's stomach cramps were caused by trapped wind. Amy replied by saying " I'm not going to fart this one out"

No actual fart , but a mention of one

There seems to have been a lack of farts in soaps recently. Anyone in Hollioaks let one off recently. Are the McQueen sisters still in it Didn't they used to blast a few off?
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There'll be a thread on queefing in soaps next:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Really? So this thread's been revived and no one's mentioned Tina's big moment a few months ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojfQyEspg4
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheButler wrote: »
    Really? So this thread's been revived and no one's mentioned Tina's big moment a few months ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cojfQyEspg4

ah..the "traumatic fart"..very realistic of Corrie to do this type.
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a great comfort to see this thread hasn't died. It was entirely responsible for me discovering DigitalSpy in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Not recent, but from Hollyoaks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwDI4Vrjxzk Mel does one at the beginning.
  • Options
    stormin normstormin norm Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Funniest thread :D

It's a great comfort to see this thread hasn't died. It was entirely responsible for me discovering DigitalSpy in the first place.

:eek: What exactly were you typing into google to bring this up in the search results? :D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is so funny! I've only just found it and as I've been reading through it, the builder working on the house next door just farted:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    This thread is so funny! I've only just found it and as I've been reading through it, the builder working on the house next door just farted:o:D

it was that loud i heard it too :D:D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dam it I've just realised how it sounds that I heard him from next door!:eek::eek: to be clearer what i meant is he is working on scaffolding right outside my house and I was sat right next to the window literally a rooms width from him. I just thought it was funny considering I was reading this thread at the time.
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want to hear anybody talking about farting, or worse, hear farting, in my soaps, from men or women ta.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    remember when dear departed India, shat herself in the back of a car.

I will enlighten you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QB-r91pPFw

can you hear the noises. lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I don't want to hear anybody talking about farting, or worse, hear farting, in my soaps, from men or women ta.

Oh blow it out your arse, Creamtea! :D
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »
    Oh blow it out your arse, Creamtea! :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a women but Phil mitchell has done one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emPU0gD-Vno
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Myra on Hollyoaks has been known to let rip on occasion
  • Options
    NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    Not exactly a soap, but Abby in the American show NCIS has just let rip. She plays an eccentric, Goth , forensic scientist in the show. When her male colleagues expressed surprise she said " Have you never heard a woman farting before?"

Abby didnt do it, it was Bert the farting hippo. Abby just pretended it was her to gobsmack the FBI agents who had delievered boxes to her lab.
    Now Tony farting is another matter. He farts in front of Ziva, sitting in a car.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Haha this thread is too funny :D
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this woman at work whose farts go off like machine gun fire and she always looks around, making sure nobody's heard her. And people always do and they stink like the atomic fart bomb :D.
This discussion has been closed.