Sharon Osbourne to return

13»

Comments

• TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Best X Factor news in years. I've neglected X Factor in the last few year but I'll be definitely back to see how well Sharon does. I adored her on X Factor.

Me too, sharon was hilarioius, I always remember her bumping her head on that door while she was in fits of hysterics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely a sick joke?

Who will the four judges be then?

Kerry Katona, Peter Andre, Susan Boyle and Jordan.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Not going to be good in high definition - she'll scare the viewers.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

Add Wagner to that line-up and you'll easily get 20 million viewers Cowell.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add Wagner to that line-up and you'll easily get 20 million viewers Cowell.

Imagine Jedward on the panel :D
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh hell not her again!.....will she ever go away...£2M won't change her vileness...
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    X Factor also had a very high proportion of younger viewers when Sharon was on the first time around. I'm not sure how much truth is in it, but when Cheryl joined apparently it was the older audiences that increased.

The most watched auditions were the ones of series 8- after the judges clearout. That in itself shows that the show is bigger than the judges on it, and by getting Sharon involved again they're going for a personality driven panel rather than getting big names. Big names hasn't worked in the US and it probably won't work here either.

No matter what your views are of her as a mentor, Sharon & Louis will make brilliant TV. Sharon & Nicole get on well too, as do Louis & Nicole. Tulisa didn't seem to gel with anyone and a Sharon/Louis dynamic is much better than the Tulisa/Louis one that I never really bought into.

Nicole is the same age as Alesha Dixon, and Alesha being BGT's youngest judge hasn't done the programme any harm.

I'd agree with that. Interesting. :)

I don't actually like Mrs O. I think she's a very unpleasant woman but I do find her entertaining on the XF
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it was happening it would have been announced by now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    If it was happening it would have been announced by now

X Factor announcements usually happen over the weekend when The Voice is on. :)
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »

You are such a joker! :)
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    racol5 wrote: »
    oh hell not her again!.....will she ever go away...£2M won't change her vileness...

agree.

Someone wants to take her passport so that she is has to stay in the USA....they are welcome to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get ready for some staged water throwing, bitching and storming out of her chair. That'll all be in the contract. It's all getting a bit desperate.

Can't believe people want Dannii Minouge back though. Eugh.

- tim
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who exactly are the judges this year? Auditions have already started, so who is judging it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Who exactly are the judges this year? Auditions have already started, so who is judging it?

Those are the producers' auditions.