Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Oh I love that instagram pic! It's actually better than the episode was tonight :p
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we have had like 5 pictures of our couple behind scenes of that photo shoot (incl. the shoe one) + the main one compared to all the others :D:D:D

feel special here :D:D

I love that recent one too :) they all look lovely :)
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Oh I love that instagram pic! It's actually better than the episode was tonight :p

Indeed ;-):D
  • LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I really like the pictur and they're all looking great :-) they are being very good to us with the pictures-now just get them back on screen ! Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to this next stuff with Adam and Victoria and seeing the interactions between Robert,Andy,Victoria and hopefully Aaron.And then both Andy and Aaron having to cover with Moira.Its been a while since there's been anything with Andy and Robert and with them and Victoria and I miss that as the sudden family used to feature a lot.I want to see Robert in protective big brother mode along with Andy :-) (even though he is being a complete hypocrite).I know I shouldn't,but I love it when we see angry Robert and his nasty streak come out (as long as it isn't with Aaron lol).It says Robert shows he's not to be messed with-I kind of love that :-) And then I am looking forward to the next part of Robron's story which I'm sure will follow on from all this stuff.I think something will stem from all this mess
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't even think of that! We probably won't get much of them anyway.

I'd rather this was the Robron awards tbh lol I'm so obsessed! :D
    Lmack wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this next stuff with Adam and Victoria and seeing the interactions between Robert,Andy,Victoria and hopefully Aaron.And then both Andy and Aaron having to cover with Moira.Its been a while since there's been anything with Andy and Robert and with them and Victoria and I miss that as the sudden family used to feature a lot.I want to see Robert in protective big brother mode along with Andy :-) (even though he is being a complete hypocrite).I know I shouldn't,but I love it when we see angry Robert and his nasty streak come out (as long as it isn't with Aaron lol).It says Robert shows he's not to be messed with-I kind of love that :-) And then I am looking forward to the next part of Robron's story which I'm sure will follow on from all this stuff.I think something will stem from all this mess

Me too, I just hope the writers don't let us down
  • DavidJ28DavidJ28 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone. My first ever post!! I have been a long time lurker on these pages.

Can I just say how nice you all seem? Everyone supporting each other, especially now with the Robron drought. I read a post from someone being a little down, or losing hope and immediately there follows another post from someone else, offering encouragement and to keep the faith. I think that’s great.

Anyway, big fan of the Robron storyline, despite it annoying me at times and just wanted to join in.

:)
  • hypergreenfroghypergreenfrog Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the warm welcome!

I was thinking that Victoria's behaviour according to the spoilers seems very out of character (why wouldn't she immediately go and help Ashley, why would she want to run off with Adam just days after breaking up with him?)
    But maybe it's deliberately written this way to bring her and Robert closer together and make her more understanding of Robron further down the line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DavidJ28 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. My first ever post!! I have been a long time lurker on these pages.

Can I just say how nice you all seem? Everyone supporting each other, especially now with the Robron drought. I read a post from someone being a little down, or losing hope and immediately there follows another post from someone else, offering encouragement and to keep the faith. I think that’s great.

Anyway, big fan of the Robron storyline, despite it annoying me at times and just wanted to join in.

Hello and welcome :) (all the way from nz;))
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member

Hi David and welcome. :)
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member

I was thinking that Victoria's behaviour according to the spoilers seems very out of character (why wouldn't she immediately go and help Ashley, why would she want to run off with Adam just days after breaking up with him?)
    But maybe it's deliberately written this way to bring her and Robert closer together and make her more understanding of Robron further down the line.

I agree with you on Victoria. It is so out of character for her to behave as suggested by all the spoilers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My new thing now is calling Aaron- Aza & Robert is called - Roboh!
    ;););)

I like shorting down names :D:D:blush:
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member

Welcome :D And if the storyline annoys you at times, you'll fit right in with us all :p:D;)

Welcome too :D

Victoria's behavior.. yeah, it's out of character. I do think it's a mixture of her panicking, Robert/Adam's influence on her decisions etc. that's making it this way. Part of this storyline does seem to be of reconnecting Robert and Victoria a bit more, possibly for what's going to be coming in the next few weeks/months!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am just wanting some reactions here now of people finding out about Robron ;):D:D:D:blush:
    I can't wait for Cain's one;) Also surprisingly Andy's :)
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I wonder where Robert will live when the affair comes out? I suppose it depends on how things are with Aaron........if they are bad then i can't see him staying at the pub again though to be fair it didn't stop him last time. Even if they were together then maybe Chas would have something to say about it. Maybe with Victoria? Or buy a place of his own? There might be a few spare houses in the village by then.....

I'd like to see Robron live together but to be honest it might be a step too far too soon i would have thought.
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome x
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I wonder where Robert will live when the affair comes out? I suppose it depends on how things are with Aaron........if they are bad then i can't see him staying at the pub again though to be fair it didn't stop him last time. Even if they were together then maybe Chas would have something to say about it. Maybe with Victoria? Or buy a place of his own? There might be a few spare houses in the village by then.....

I'd like to see Robron live together but to be honest it might be a step too far too soon i would have thought.

Victoria's, the pub, his own place, the B&B. Who knows tbh. But I do agree, might be a bit soon for them to move in together. It depends on who is supporting him I suppose... Vic might not want Robert at the house with her and Andy as Andy will probably be mad/upset. I'd like to say the pub, but only if Robron are on good terms. I could see it being fun with Chas around ;)
    Forum Member
    I just really want to know what place their relationship is in when it all comes out........like is it just a 'moment' between them that's caught and they aren't really together or will they be back seeing eachother and/or Roberts 'chosen' him somehow. Either way I can see it all coming out making Robert back off and reject Aaron for a while.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Victoria's, the pub, his own place, the B&B. Who knows tbh. But I do agree, might be a bit soon for them to move in together. It depends on who is supporting him I suppose... Vic might not want Robert at the house with her and Andy as Andy will probably be mad/upset. I'd like to say the pub, but only if Robron are on good terms. I could see it being fun with Chas around ;)

I wondered that too- I am still annoyed that we didn't get some comedic gold scenes in the pub when Robert stayed there :blush:;-) myabe if he does stay there after all this stuff maybe it might be a bit more lighthearted or it depends on Diane though and chas and Aaron, I will be annoyed if Aaron gets pushed ot of the pub and Robert moves in ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just really want to know what place their relationship is in when it all comes out........like is it just a 'moment' between them that's caught and they aren't really together or will they be back seeing eachother and/or Roberts 'chosen' him somehow. Either way I can see it all coming out making Robert back off and reject Aaron for a while.:(

I am so used to that scenario because of Chryed ;):blush:
    Forum Member
    Though as pointed out before, it's going to be difficult for them to get across that Aaron isn't just his 2nd best or automatic back up plan and he's settling. I really don't want it to come across like he's only being with Aaron cus it's over with Chrissie at all.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Though as pointed out before, it's going to be difficult for them to get across that Aaron isn't just his 2nd best or automatic back up plan and he's settling. I really don't want it to come across like he's only being with Aaron cus it's over with Chrissie at all.:(

This :(:)
    Forum Member
    I really want to see them back together before the reveal and Robert really seeming genuine in wanting to be with Aaron more and seriously considering and trying to break things off with Chrissie. That way when it comes out, even if he backs off as result, if they do find their way back to eachother it will seem natural and right. It seems a bit of a stretch though, for some reason i can't see Robert getting to that point or Aaron accepting things starting up again. I dunno. I just wish we had some idea.
    Forum Member
    I hope when the affair is reveled, that Robert will have made his decision and that decision will be Aaron.

The worrying thing is, there is maybe more drama to be had with Aaron thinking he is 2nd best...but then we will hopefully get lots of scenes of Robert convincing him otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.