Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well both boys were definitely filming yesterday. Somebody got the summer photo signed by both Danny & Ryan. Obviously will be filming mid-July stuff now. The big summer incident stuff must be being filmed in the next few weeks. Incident pushing towards August now?
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Robronic wrote: »
    Well both boys were definitely filming yesterday. Somebody got the summer photo signed by both Danny & Ryan. Obviously will be filming mid-July stuff now. The big summer incident stuff must be being filmed in the next few weeks. Incident pushing towards August now?

The actress who plays Bernice said they're filming the Summer incident stuff mid-June.. so yeah, a late July/early August incident is most likely.

Which is why I still think we've got a few weeks until proper Robron developments!

---

I hope in late June/early July, fans are going to the studio more regularly just to make double sure that the boys are still filming :p
  • Options
    Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o I want it!!! :D
  • Options
    evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that was cute, I am really looking forward to Aaron interacting more with Adam, Vic, Andy and Cain. I miss that and its a nice contrast to Robert. I do wish the writers would balance it more.

And I am seriously getting withdrawal symptons now, this feels much worse than last time, I suppose because its such a long time now since we had any positive interaction. As much as I loved the drunken Robert scenes, it was sad and not happy robron. I want some happy robron now (but first I want to see Aaron put Robert in his place and Robert fight like crazy for his man, with lots of hot frustrated sex whilst they work it out.:p:p)

I have holiday tomorrow, I'm going to catch up on reading all the new fanfic. I had started re-watching all the old Aaron stuff before Jackson, but I got distracted. I think I might have to continue.
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would guess they will be filming together a lot from now on because it will either be reveal stuff, post reveal stuff or leading up to reveal stuff for the summer event.

Hopefully Ryan's interviews will start appearing soon now he's back on screen on Monday.
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually looking forward to Robert's bad boy streak coming out again with the Adam and Vic stuff.I know he is being a hypocrite but so is half the village if it comes to it.They all do it when it suits.I hope Aaron puts him in his place though and tells him so lol.I like Robert being that way although sometimes he is just so wrong in what he does and I get mad at him.I won't whitewash him or Aaron and when they're wrong I get mad lol but I love Robert being bad boy Robert for the drama it creates
  • Options
    kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Did anyone catch the bit with Sam and the gun? "The damn thing's jammed anyway" ...

So there's a gun at home farm, in a cupboard, which is jammed. Could be that someone takes the (unbeknown to them) faulty gun to shoot someone, or maybe just threaten them, loads it, then after a heated exchange fires it and instead of hitting its target it backfires, killing the person trying to use it ... :D Poetic justice! Could be that two people are being threatened, and one throws themselves in front of the other to save them from the would-be murderer???? Thus revealing their true feelings for the person under immediate threat?? With lots of witnesses??
    Dun dun dunnnnn!

I think I'd like something like that. ;-)

Like I said before, I can dream! :p Just a bit of silliness. Doesn't necessarily fit with the fire/explosion stuff but could be more than one incident, we just don't know.
  • Options
    IslablueIslablue Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kalispera wrote: »
    Did anyone catch the bit with Sam and the gun? "The damn thing's jammed anyway" ...

So there's a gun at home farm, in a cupboard, which is jammed. Could be that someone takes the (unbeknown to them) faulty gun to shoot someone, or maybe just threaten them, loads it, then after a heated exchange fires it and instead of hitting its target it backfires, killing the person trying to use it ... :D Poetic justice! Could be that two people are being threatened, and one throws themselves in front of the other to save them from the would-be murderer???? Thus revealing their true feelings for the person under immediate threat?? With lots of witnesses??
    Dun dun dunnnnn!

I think I'd like something like that. ;-)

Like I said before, I can dream! :p Just a bit of silliness. Doesn't necessarily fit with the fire/explosion stuff but could be more than one incident, we just don't know.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that gun scene! That's gotta come back and bite someone at some point soon! ;-)
  • Options
    kalisperakalispera Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Lmack wrote: »
    I'm actually looking forward to Robert's bad boy streak coming out again with the Adam and Vic stuff.I know he is being a hypocrite but so is half the village if it comes to it.They all do it when it suits.I hope Aaron puts him in his place though and tells him so lol.I like Robert being that way although sometimes he is just so wrong in what he does and I get mad at him.I won't whitewash him or Aaron and when they're wrong I get mad lol but I love Robert being bad boy Robert for the drama it creates

Yes me too, as long as it's not directed at Aaron I'll be fine with it, he can be as nasty as he likes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't mind Robert being like this but I do want him to start showing his soft side again to Aaron. I'm missing that now. I'm also still worried he's going to leave us in the summer :-( I re-watched the ILY ep tonight and in it Robert swears ''on his life" to Aaron that there are no more secrets. I can't work out if that's foreshadowing or not! Did he have any more secrets (at that point) that he wasn't telling Aaron about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Islablue wrote: »
    I don't mind Robert being like this but I do want him to start showing his soft side again to Aaron. I'm missing that now. I'm also still worried he's going to leave us in the summer :-( I re-watched the ILY ep tonight and in it Robert swears ''on his life" to Aaron that there are no more secrets. I can't work out if that's foreshadowing or not! Did he have any more secrets (at that point) that he wasn't telling Aaron about?

At that point I think Aaron knew everything. The only thing I can think of is that Robert didn't say that he actually pushed Katie (which caused her death).

I don't want Robert to die! :cry:
    There's a lot of characters who I like but I don't care if any of them die as long as it's not Robert (and Aaron obviously).

Ryan can never leave!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At that point I think Aaron knew everything. The only thing I can think of is that Robert didn't say that he actually pushed Katie (which caused her death).

I don't want Robert to die! :cry:
    There's a lot of characters who I like but I don't care if any of them die as long as it's not Robert (and Aaron obviously).

Ryan can never leave!

I'm with you...Ryan can't leave...not ever! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Islablue wrote: »

Yeah I do too-I want him to show that side to Aaron for sure but I don't want them to change his character completely.I think it was just the truth about him actually pushing Katie that he had kept to himself-he still hasn't revealed that.Cant think that there is anything else.Oh well there is the truth about how he really got back with Chrissie-him and Lachlan coming up with that plan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kalispera wrote: »
    Yes me too, as long as it's not directed at Aaron I'll be fine with it, he can be as nasty as he likes!

Lol I agree :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do too-I want him to show that side to Aaron for sure but I don't want them to change his character completely.I think it was just the truth about him actually pushing Katie that he had kept to himself-he still hasn't revealed that.Cant think that there is anything else.Oh well there is the truth about how he really got back with Chrissie-him and Lachlan coming up with that plan

That was quite a while after Robert told Aaron he loved him. But at the time Robert wasn't keeping anything else from him. Apart from that he actually pushed Katie but I'll let that go cause he did say he killed her.
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Aaron was so gorgeous :D:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was quite a while after Robert told Aaron he loved him. But at the time Robert wasn't keeping anything else from him. Apart from that he actually pushed Katie but I'll let that go cause he did say he killed her.

Yeah but just thinking that it's a new secret so he is still doing it-but that's Robert I guess lol.The pushing Katie thing will probably come out though to Aaron when that whole situation is revealed (which I think will come later on in the year)
  • Options
    DavidJ28DavidJ28 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Agree with you all, Aaron looked lovely last night in the cafe scene. Very refreshed.

I agree about the scene with gun - that gun is so coming back out the cupboard!!!!!!
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yes indeed Aww! :)

He looks a bit concern but thats just Ryan:blush:
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Looking good as always.

Filming at the Barton farm must be there for something to do with Andy.
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member

He is so cute :blush:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Looking good as always.

Filming at the Barton farm must be there for something to do with Andy.
    Or Chrissie's thrown him out and he's living in a barn.;-)
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the Ryan pic. :D

Is that at the Bartons Farm? Interesting.
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is it just me or does he have a bit of mud in his hair???????
    :)
This discussion has been closed.