Silas

el chupacabrael chupacabra Posts: 173
Forum Member
Who will he kill next?

Comments

• Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    Anita? She isn't in the titles plus she is good friends with Jasmine.

I do hope it's Leanne though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could it be nancy?
  • Options
    BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anita? She isn't in the titles plus she is good friends with Jasmine.

No I don't think it'll be Anita, because if she dies there will be no reason for Eva to come back, and I was lead to believe that Eva leaves and comes back again?

Does seem strange Anita isn't in the titles though...
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    BigDuck wrote: »
    No I don't think it'll be Anita, because if she dies there will be no reason for Eva to come back, and I was lead to believe that Eva leaves and comes back again?

Does seem strange Anita isn't in the titles though...

Eva could come back for her funeral..
  • Options
    Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If only.
  • Options
    BigDuckBigDuck Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Eva could come back for her funeral..

But why would she stay after that?

Leanne could be an interesting one I think, but seems to have his eyes on Texas and Nancy at the moment.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    I suppose Carmel would be too much to hope for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I suppose Carmel would be too much to hope for?

Carmel don't deserve it, what about Theresa and her mum, she hasn't paid for Calvin's death yet and her mum is just a horrible little slapper and am surprised Myra aint kicked her head in yet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say at some point in the future he will attempt and fali to kill both Mitzeee and Mercedes.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Carmel don't deserve it, what about Theresa and her mum, she hasn't paid for Calvin's death yet and her mum is just a horrible little slapper and am surprised Myra aint kicked her head in yet!

Oh you're the lovely person who just described Theresa as a 'dumb scrubber' on another thread! Nice. Do you have a problem with women who have sex? Or just those who like it? Is your name Silas by any chance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh you're the lovely person who just described Theresa as a 'dumb scrubber' on another thread! Nice. Do you have a problem with women who have sex? Or just those who like it? Is your name Silas by any chance?

Did I say that:rolleyes: Nah, I just have a problem with women who treat their families like shit or go around shooting people:rolleyes::mad: And before you say it I hate carl and riley just as much for the way they treat jasmine:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not sure anyone 'deserves' to die. :rolleyes: India didn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did I say that:rolleyes: Nah, I just have a problem with women who treat their families like shit or go around shooting people:rolleyes::mad: And before you say it I hate carl and riley just as much for the way they treat jasmine:mad:

Yes you did. And I think maybe you need to look the words scrubber and slapper up in a dictionary, cos they sure don't mean 'women who treat their families like shit and shoot people'. They're derogatory words for women who have sex. So maybe think about using something else.

Very chivalrous of you to support Jasmine. But I don't see you applying the same words to Carl and Riley.

By the way, they are just soap characters. They always get made to do extreme things.
    :)
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you hate Carl and Riley and you hate Theresa (the little scrubber) and Kathleen (the total slapper)?

You can't tell the difference between the way you have spoken about these people?
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bit in bold - o....k..... but you have no problem with Danny whom you want to come back from the dead, to kill someone no less, and who you already know has murdered at least one innocent person in the past?

Hmm perfectly logical :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    So you hate Carl and Riley and you hate Theresa (the little scrubber) and Kathleen (the total slapper)?

You can't tell the difference between the way you have spoken about these people?

well I think Carl and riley are a pair of ***** and I hope warren kicks both there heads in. Happy now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well I think Carl and riley are a pair of ***** and I hope warren kicks both there heads in. Happy now?

Not totally, no. You hate women who have sex and you want to see people randomly punished by violence, regardless of what they've done?

I think you need to sit in a darkened room and contemplate the word "perspective."

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who will he kill next?
    I think it could be Lee. as I think he could discover the truth soon. Or even Darren. As for a female character either Mitzee or Jasmine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carl's away to be really good about it. It's Heidi that's gonna be hateable (according to inside soap)
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also hope Leanne.
  • Options
    Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why I think this and it's just my opinion but I don't think any men will fall victim to Silas, I get the impression he's only after women but I have no proof of this yet obviously. If I am wrong though I'd like Lee on the hitlist. If not I reckon Anita, maybe Mandy? If I could make a wishlist though Leanne would be at the top followed by Rae. They're just irritating in my opinion.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Daisy19 wrote: »
    I also hope Leanne.

Leanne's too busy being a phsyco herself unless this story carries on long after the whole love triangle.

Do we know how long Amy's staying on for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, forgot about Rae!
    She's preggers so what if she goes and spills the beans to silas all upset etc after he plays the caring grandad type again like he did with Nancy, then maybe he'll kill her. That would then send Ste on a downward spiral, especially if he reacted badly, causing her upset and then blames himself?
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Carmel deserves it alot more than Theresa does!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Carmel deserves it alot more than Theresa does!

No one really deserves to get strangled and thrown in a ditch do they? Even if they are daft enough to marry Calvin Valentine. Twice.