Winners and losers

londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do we think so far?

Comments

• clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    I'm quite enjoying it. That Tiffany is such a bitch.
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved it!!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its been quite good so far.
  • MsJoaquinMsJoaquin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caught the show half way through, and got into it straight away, so recording the repeat to watch, seems good :)
  • Gripper StebsonGripper Stebson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see a new Australian series back on ITV(albeit on ITV2). Makes a pleasant change.

I've just started watching the first episode on ITV2+1. Pretty good easy viewing so far. Don't know if I'll bother watching the second episode tonight though, will watch the repeat of it later in the week.

P.S. Why is there not a TV Shows: Australia sub forum?!
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome series... gets better and better. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watched the whole first series 'by other means' last year, and it is one of my favourite shows. Well worth watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would of shared the money if i was them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it would be boring! I started to watch it and love it so far :) Bless the four friends, so cute!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i read the actresses had to spend time with each other before they started the filming and you could tell because it came across on screen.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it

saw the first episode

recorded the second still have to watch it

i loved it when the actress who plays tiffany filled in for libby on neighbours

is tiffany going to be in the series or only the first episode :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it

saw the first episode

recorded the second still have to watch it

i loved it when the actress who plays tiffany filled in for libby on neighbours

is tiffany going to be in the series or only the first episode :confused:
    She's been on McLeods Daughters as well (my fave ozzie drama). Totally different role to Tiffany.

Love the show so far, would say what happens in regards to splitting the money, but don't want to spoil it for some people;)
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Started watching to see what it was like thinking I'd turn over for DOI skate off at 1/2 9, I was still watching at 11 disappointed when it finished. What a great series starter, hope it continues like this and gets the viewers.
  • Miss CheefMiss Cheef Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Just watching the second episode now and really like it .The girls are great but hopeTiffany is in it further though :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it repeated any time? (I don't have the attention span to sit and watch it on the computer)
  • Gripper StebsonGripper Stebson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blah123 wrote: »
    Is it repeated any time? (I don't have the attention span to sit and watch it on the computer)

Both episodes repeated on ITV2 tomorrow night starting at 8pm. An hour later on ITV2+1.

Very good show. But I didn't fancy watching two episodes of this back to back last night, as I wanted to watch another show on DVD before bed. So will catch the second episode tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

Next week, the show goes to just one episode per week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any one know how it rated last night?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it, I like it. Jenny is annoying though. Frances is favourite so far
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught up with both episodes last night and really enjoyed them. Each female character is really well developed and i found myself sympathetic and interested towards all of them at different times. Not liking the sponging commitment phobe boyfriend though!
  • zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    So glad I sky+ it, I nearly deleted it thinking it was a teenage drama after seeing high school in the info, but thought I would give it a few minutes as nothing on and really enjoyed it. It's one of those shows that makes you feel happy watching it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know what the music is that is used in the trailers for the show?
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched this for the first time yesterday - I was really impressed, enjoyed it very much....Most Australian dramas are good though...

Stuart, that used to be in Neighbours looks really old though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone watching this? god only knows why it has been scheduled on ITV2 at stupid o'clock.

How come millions would tune in to see TOWIE at this time of night on this channel

It's great :D
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched like 4 episodes back to back a few weekends ago and I''m hooked now. Lots of familiar faces, Dylan Timmins, New Libby and Stuart Parker from Neighbours are all in it
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RegMonkey wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the music is that is used in the trailers for the show?

“Pack up” by Eliza Doolittle or
    “Sister Sunshine” by Axle Whitehead?

Not sure, I tried looking but was too scared of spoilers (below) and haven't seen any trailers :D

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/winners-and-losers/music/article/-/8965789/music-listing-promos/

I really enjoy this show, missed the first episode but it wasn't difficult to catch up and work out what it was about.

It's so natural with a gentle pace and actually believable.