Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cannot stand her.

Comments

• Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Me either :D

All the shouts of fix about this eviction, that it's to save Jade I believe is wrong. I think it's to save Eileen. Let's be honest, it would have been a straight choice between the two of them, and I think Eileen would go.
  • Options
    WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me (n)either.

She's one of those grotesque monsters they just put in there to fck with us.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her either, I'd much rather she be evicted than anyone else. To me she is the fakest of them all, starting with the fake face! Why would you do that to yourself? She surely doesn't think it's an improvement! :o
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is not ideal.

Shame I don't get to evict her this week.
  • Options
    kat_mieowwkat_mieoww Posts: 3,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well I still like her,there's more in there that irritate me a lot more than her! Jade,The twins,horrible Harriet,Jack etc>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    I can't stand her either, I'd much rather she be evicted than anyone else. To me she is the fakest of them all, starting with the fake face! Why would you do that to yourself? She surely doesn't think it's an improvement! :o

Pete Burns had a car crash face,but I loved him as a housemate..looks ain't everything.:cool:
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I find the upside down lips very off putting
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kat_mieoww wrote: »
    Pete Burns had a car crash face,but I loved him as a housemate..looks ain't everything.:cool:

I mentioned her face only because she's had so much work done and it looks anything but natural. It's a shame she couldn't grow old gracefully, on the other hand, her fake face matches her fake persona.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, maybe she gave express instructions that she wanted the surgeon to mould her face into looking like a baboon's arse ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mentioned her face only because she's had so much work done and it looks anything but natural. It's a shame she couldn't grow old gracefully, on the other hand, her fake face matches her fake persona.

Grow old gracefully at fifty...pah!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kat_mieoww wrote: »
    Grow old gracefully at fifty...pah!:p

;-) I know, 50 isn't old these days - I'm not far off it myself. I just don't get why people butcher their faces and end up looking freakish when they were probably fairly attractive to start with. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, maybe she gave express instructions that she wanted the surgeon to mould her face into looking like a baboon's arse ?

:D:D:D Thanks for the laugh - good job I hadn't got a mouthful of tea when I read your reply!
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't mind her til she went all Passive aggressive with her comments and then acted the Victim ,now i can't be doing with her at all
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    I find the upside down lips very off putting

What she has had done to her face is appalling.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its her spiteful little heart I can't stand and jealous nature. A woman of fifty should have acquired maturity and some wisdom not be acting like a surly self-obsessed teenager. The fact she has warped her face so much due to vanity says it all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;-) I know, 50 isn't old these days - I'm not far off it myself. I just don't get why people butcher their faces and end up looking freakish when they were probably fairly attractive to start with. :)

sadly a lot of women are doing bad surgery very much younger than fifty etc, the press is full of rubber lips,surprised eyebrows, immovable faces.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm very up and down with her, it's making me dizzy. She's not a priority for me right now as there are a good half a dozen more I dislike more!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Contrived, bitter and with that awful whiff of desperation that people who've spent a lifetime failing to become famous emit.

She might "Poor Gary" her way to the end with the frail, befuddled old lady schtick, but she's perfectly lucid and switched on when she speaks in the diary room.

I'm not on board.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why on earth would they want to save her? Just to keep Rylan happy?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Contrived, bitter and with that awful whiff of desperation that people who've spent a lifetime failing to become famous emit.

She might "Poor Gary" her way to the end with the frail, befuddled old lady schtick, but she's perfectly lucid and switched on when she speaks in the diary room.

I'm not on board.

Nor am I qwertyell;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Its her spiteful little heart I can't stand and jealous nature. A woman of fifty should have acquired maturity and some wisdom not be acting like a surly self-obsessed teenager. The fact she has warped her face so much due to vanity says it all.

Yes. it seems a bit hypocritical of her to harp on about her age and how she feels discriminated against when she's actually paid thousands of pounds in a futile attempt to disguise her age to appear younger.

Sticks and stones don't break bones... plastic surgeons sometimes do though.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Cannot stand her.

Great taste as ever.:)
  • Options
    Tim CullenTim Cullen Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much prefer her to Jade.