If we all club together no matter who we support we can get JJ out.

2»

Comments

• VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave was cheered far more than John James, voting him out wont work as all that will happen i that Sam will go.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    But he wont go......

It'll be Sam.

'sigh' It was so much easier before the internet. There was a time when you voted for your least favourite. I hate all this tactical voting. :(
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    If the other supporters of the other hm's dont support this, then basically their fav isnt in with a chance of winning. So I dont see why they wouldnt back it. Do they honestly want to continue with this JJJ lovefest.

I am starting to wonder what they want judging from the first few replies on here, it's as if they have given up or maybe want more of the JJJ crap. :eek:

But im confident this will be his week to go but we must all join in and get rid of him.
  • SwoonSwoon Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluerose15 wrote: »
    yes because this plan has worked so well the other 3 times everyone tried it....
    I think your arrogance is finally turning against you this week. It's the first time I feel JJ is going out.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'sigh' It was so much easier before the internet. There was a time when you voted for your least favourite. I hate all this tactical voting. :(

Sadly the last few years have gotten us to this, thats what you get when undeserving 'fit' hm's are supported. :(
  • bubbsbubbs Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I'm in on getting John James out. He's done his time and bored the shit out me. He's still doing it on LF as I post.
    I've never known a single housemate to chat so much about the game and who will be evicted/win/make the final/got booed etc. Have they really led such boring lifes that they find nothing else to chat about. It's all they've done for weeks. I don't recall it being this bad.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    I am starting to wonder what they want judging from the first few replies on here, it's as if they have given up or maybe want more of the JJJ crap. :eek:

But im confident this will be his week to go but we must all join in and get rid of him.

Obviosuly they are secretly backing the JJ lovefest. Cant see any other reason really because Josie and JJ will dent their favoured Hm's chances of winning. Obviously more are in support of it then pre thought, but everyone was slating it a week or two back. How fickle people are :D