Comments

• BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what?
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. My ex was a big fat, cat-loving, ****....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ahh. not me though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooo......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha good! :)

I've just run a bath, may open another cider to drink while I'm in the bath - classy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I wish my flat has a bath..... Light some candles, get some nat king Cole on the iPad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening FP and Bethaneeny

how are you both tonight? I'm annoyed as my iPad chsrging lead has stopped working, and I've had to borrow the OH, s Samsung tablet, don't like it cos its bigger and heavier than my iPad mini. Ordered a new cable from John Lewis and paid extra for Saturday delivery, so hope it arrives tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not too bad PC. Sorry to hear about your iPad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    purplecatz wrote: »
    Evening FP and Bethaneeny

how are you both tonight? I'm annoyed as my iPad chsrging lead has stopped working, and I've had to borrow the OH, s Samsung tablet, don't like it cos its bigger and heavier than my iPad mini. Ordered a new cable from John Lewis and paid extra for Saturday delivery, so hope it arrives tomorrow.

as if you both have iPads!

I'm a bit down, how are you, other than annoyed?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cold, it feels like winter has arrived suddenly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldnt complain really - I've got my OH and the two mad moggies, all three of them are snoring their heads off:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aww! I;ve got my cat, thats about it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldnt complain really - I've got my OH and the two mad moggies, all three of them are snoring their heads off:o

Cats snoring... That's gotta be one of the cutiest things ever!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cats snoring... That's gotta be one of the cutiest things ever!!!

Yep, definitely! ^_^
  • WaldoUKWaldoUK Posts: 12,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Euromillions has not been won!

People choose higher numbers and lucky starts if you want to choose your own numbers. I can tell from looking at the numbers its a rollover

Going to be hectic at work on Tues as I am in the kiosk and when its over £110m, constantly issuing tickets
  • Maisymoo82Maisymoo82 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was walking round fair. I haven't been on the rides since was in my early twenties.

I stop at one ride I used to enjoy going on, as saw all these kids getting on. Mostly late teens, and early twenties. I just realized most of folk my age going round fair pushing a pram.

I just made realize, just how much fallen behind others my age.....

Hey fairy, I was just about to reply to this earlier when the phone rang! I know I feel the same a lot of the time, I mean I'm 32 and still living with my mum and dad. I look at everyone I went to school with, and they all seem to at the very least have bought or are renting a house, married or engaged, with several kids, and have good jobs.

I remember this really getting to me when I was turning 30, I felt like I was still a child, and to some extent I still do. But then I remember I don't really want kids, and I'd be rubbish living on my own, LOL!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doesn't sound fun!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bleurghhhhhhh
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello everyone , I had a great evening, the restaurant was lovely , I love eating out shame it is just a once in awhile treat .

We decided to go to the pub afterwards instead of a club we did not stay long tbh as it was full of young un's and we felt ancient , loved catching up on the gossip of which there was some about me:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maisymoo82 wrote: »
    Hey fairy, I was just about to reply to this earlier when the phone rang! I know I feel the same a lot of the time, I mean I'm 32 and still living with my mum and dad. I look at everyone I went to school with, and they all seem to at the very least have bought or are renting a house, married or engaged, with several kids, and have good jobs.

I remember this really getting to me when I was turning 30, I felt like I was still a child, and to some extent I still do. But then I remember I don't really want kids, and I'd be rubbish living on my own, LOL!

I moved out when I was 23 , got meself a mortgage and everything , sold the flat when I was 32 for a tidy profit , moved back in with the parental unit for two years then moved out into a rented flat because I needed my privacy back

I prefer having my own space around me but I can understand why people prefer to stay ar home tho :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    hello everyone , I had a great evening, the restaurant was lovely , I love eating out shame it is just a once in awhile treat .

We decided to go to the pub afterwards instead of a club we did not stay long tbh as it was full of young un's and we felt ancient , loved catching up on the gossip of which there was some about me:o

What kind of restaurant did you go to? I really miss going out for meals, I will be so glad when my pressure sore is healed and I can start going out in my wheelchair again. Takeaways are not the same as eating out:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    I moved out when I was 23 , got meself a mortgage and everything , sold the flat when I was 32 for a tidy profit , moved back in with the parental unit for two years then moved out into a rented flat because I needed my privacy back

I prefer having my own space around me but I can understand why people prefer to stay ar home tho :)

No way could I afford to move out anytime in the next few years!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What kind of restaurant did you go to? I really miss going out for meals, I will be so glad when my pressure sore is healed and I can start going out in my wheelchair again. Takeaways are not the same as eating out:(

we went to a Greek place that has recently opened in town , not my favourite cuisine but it is nice to go to a new place and it was not expensive either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    No way could I afford to move out anytime in the next few years!

things were cheaper 20 years ago ( christ i sound old ) I don't think I could ever afford to buy my own place again unless I won the lotto lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    true true!

My friend annoyed me tonight, not in an "I'm actually annoyed at her" sort of way, if that makes any sense?