Options

Who is next to find out Stacey killed Archie? (Spoilers RE:Soaplife).

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
In Soaplife magazine on the 'careless whispers' bit it says

'Who starts digging into the Archie murder case and will she dig up Stacey's guilty secret'?

I'm thinking Janine? But if it is, Janine will make Stacey's life hell!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    But with Stacey back on her meds would she really tell anyone?? Let alone Janine! Maybe Kat, she was involved in the last Vic murder.

Her whole 'tell the truth phase' was when she was off her meds telling Dot about Lilly's paternity and Peggy about her murdering Archie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    julijules wrote: »
    But with Stacey back on her meds would she really tell anyone?? Let alone Janine! Maybe Kat, she was involved in the last Vic murder.

Her whole 'tell the truth phase' was when she was off her meds telling Dot about Lilly's paternity and Peggy about her murdering Archie.

Yeah I think Kat would be a good one to tell, however as Kat never knew Archie she may find it all hard to believe that he was so evil.

Also, it says that a 'her' digs into the case, so Stacey might not actually tell anyone atall.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    Police closed the case listing Bradley as the killer didn't they?

Maybe it's one of the Branning's then in an attempt to clear his name?
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly Tanya or Lauren - or maybe Rachel will make a comeback?

My money's on Kat though
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    But why would Kat dig into Archie's murder? Rachel is a good idea actually or maybe it will be Lauren.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    But why would Kat dig into Archie's murder? Rachel is a good idea actually or maybe it will be Lauren.

Yeah the only way she would find out (realistically) is if Stacey confessed to her in private. Because Kat and Stacey havn't really spoke about what has happened to her since she's been away from the square.
    Police closed the case listing Bradley as the killer didn't they?

Maybe it's one of the Branning's then in an attempt to clear his name?

That's a good idea. But surely Max would have to talk them out of it as he knows Stacey killed Archie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe vanessa?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if it's a case of her talking to someone about it I think it will be Kat because her and Stacey were involved in the whole Den's murder case together and she knows Kat kept Zoe out of it.

If it's a case of someone actively goes sniffing around trying to get more info the only one I can really think of is Janine to just ruin her. Or maybe even Ryan if he bonds with Lily and wants her for good rather than letting Stacey raise her. Rachel's a good idea but I can't see her coming back to do it 8 months later and I think Max would try his best to make her stop if she started.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking Janine since spoilers talk about Janine and Stacey being in the police cell with revelations and bonding etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking Janine since spoilers talk about Janine and Stacey being in the police cell with revelations and bonding etc

I thought that to but it sounds as though Pat and Kat and maybe even Jean will be there too (from some magazines and posters) so I doubt Stacey would really reveal anything to everyone. If she did she would be rather stupid:eek:
  • Options
    GenieInABottle.GenieInABottle. Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat, Kim, Stacey, Janine, Jean and Pat are looked locked up in a police cell together after being arrested in a few weeks time. Maybe Stacey says something then which makes Janine question the murder.
  • Options
    Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lauren .

If anyone seen the video on the bbc homepage "A day in the life of Jacqueline Jossa " there is a night scene where Lauren is walking out of the tube station and Stacey see's her and pulls her back ( looking angry )

Also i read that Lauren has a big storyline coming up which will explain the recast .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola02 wrote: »
    I think Lauren .

If anyone seen the video on the bbc homepage "A day in the life of Jacqueline Jossa " there is a night scene where Lauren is walking out of the tube station and Stacey see's her and pulls her back ( looking angry )

Also i read that Lauren has a big storyline coming up which will explain the recast .

This is probably most likely to happen. I think the original Lauren was too 'nice' for a bigger storyline to work. This Lauren seems really different and more promising. Whatever happens, I don't want Stacey to go to jail-ever :(
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be good if it were Lauren. It'd be nice to see the character get a big story that is actually believable - she wasnts to clear her dead brothers name. :)
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hope its not janine. that would be annoying, hopefully its max.
  • Options
    jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max knows
  • Options
    BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My thoughts were that with Kat and Alfie taking residence in the Vic they'll start to hear stories. Kat would then talk to Stacey and decide that she wasn't quite telling the truth...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    My thoughts were that with Kat and Alfie taking residence in the Vic they'll start to hear stories. Kat would then talk to Stacey and decide that she wasn't quite telling the truth...

Or that. That would be a more realistic way I think. I hope Kat & Stacey get to have a heart to heart at some point, great characters together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »
    Or that. That would be a more realistic way I think. I hope Kat & Stacey get to have a heart to heart at some point, great characters together.

I really loved them together in 2005 hope they're close again up 'til Stacey's exit
  • Options
    *Elle*90*Elle*90 Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think surprisingly it might be Lauren. As it's been said on WW the character has a big storyline starting toward the end of October, and apparently it does involve Stacey - the day in the life video with Jacqueline showed a clip of Stacey grabbing Lauren.

It's not that far fetched when you think Lauren is Bradley's younger sister. Why wouldn't anyone in the Branning family question why Bradley would do something like that?

If it's the case Lauren will probably be the plot device to get the storyline heating up - only with more involvement - like how it was Lauren who ended up being the one to spill the Max/Stacey secret.

I do think Janine will find out but probably not for awhile yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that if Janine finds out she will use any advantage to blackmail and make Stacey's life hell. So i hope not! :(
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chessie__x wrote: »
    i hope its not janine. that would be annoying, hopefully its max.

:confused: Do you actually watch Eastenders
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess at Lauren, she could overhear Max and Stacey talking about it
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    I think lauren as well this scene of Stacey grabbing Lauren on the EE blog video is believed to air between 29th >3rd Dec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3lHBttJl_c
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess at Lauren, she could overhear Max and Stacey talking about it

I'd say Lauren, she's never forgiven Stacey for her affair with Max, Also they could write Stacey out by sending her to jail & not killing her off, so she can return in a few years if she wanted too