Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there is any need to single posters from the MF out and make personal remarks about them. Apart from anything else it's against forum rules. Can we keep to discussing Aaron and Robert :) (and other relevant ED characters :p)

agree :)

(i guess andy hasn't read yet the PM i sent him :) )
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is Robert's phone pin 9384 significant?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »

i'm also waiting for someone in the know to answer :blush::D
  • Options
    Andy_MarloweAndy_Marlowe Posts: 3,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect a lot of older viewers get confused because they expect all gay men to act like Sean off Coronation Street, or Paul on Enders, and the idea of two quite ordinary men having feelings for each other is off their radar. I think A & Rmake a refreshing change from those terribly camparty-farties TV usually indulges in. They can't handle it (and they will probably think that is a shocking double entendre' that should be reported!) :D[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    i'm also waiting for someone in the know to answer :blush::D

Wasn't Aaron born in 92? I would love it to be both of their birth years :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A birthdate? March 3rd 1984??
  • Options
    evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmack wrote: »
    I wonder if Chas will be annoyed with Robert of he does something to mess up-whatever he does I think it will be that he is desperate to help Aaron and because he doesn't know what else to do.It will be interesting if Chas will be fuming at him or if she will actually kind of stick up for him,knowing now how much he feels for Aaron.It will be funny if the tables are turned and she is the one defending him to Aaron

Maybe it's connected to something she asked him to do. It seems like they start plotting together, so maybe Aaron ends up being annoyed with both of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @Andy_Marlowe sent you a PM...

Sorry. Wouldn't let me delete it so I have reported it to DS and asked them to delete it.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry. Wouldn't let me delete it so I have reported it to DS and asked them to delete it.:blush:

thx :) they've deleted it lolz... let them anti-robrons lose their head if they want, let's keep calm especially now that the story is finally going our way ;-):D:):blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thx :) they've deleted it lolz... let them anti-robrons lose their head if they want, let's keep calm especially now that the story is finally going our way ;-):D:):blush:

Glad it's gone. Sorry if I offended anybody, but I do seriously question the motives of some of those who seem to be so personally against one of their most talented actors and charismatic characters:cry:

I am wondering if Robert makes some big mistake in buying the wrong things or possibly knocked-off things for the scrapyard and the business goes under. Not only would that be an excuse for Adam and Aaron to take against Robert again. It would also leave the way open for Robert & Aaron to run the Woolpack together.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    It does seem to be about business. Adam will say he's been great running the business whilst Aarons been away so of Chas gets slne idea after hearing that it must be business related IMO. Soaplife says he refuses though so ur can't be about buying the pub as surely he'd want that. How intriguing.
  • Options
    RobronicRobronic Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I were to have a guess, I presume Chas will say something to Robert along the lines of "You can have the other half of the pub" (she'll know at this point how well Robert's been doing at the scrapyard & he is trying to prove to her he is serious about Aaron), but on one condition (something dodgy regarding Gordon?)

So not only would she be trying to tempt Robert with something materialistic (after all, that's why Robert was really staying with Chrissie), but also, as Robert said yesterday, in Chas' eyes anyway, she would see it, if Robert accepted, as him being serious about Aaron & proving to her even more that as well. But being the changed man he is, Robert declines & says that's not the way to go about things regarding Gordon, which would lead to Chas trying to take things into her own hands at the start of the following week.

Something along those lines perhaps?
  • Options
    amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    Still can't get over last night.. aww Rob:blush:
    The devastation on his face when Chas said he was dirt:(

Do we think we'll actually see at least a scene of him at the scrapyard??
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Do We know if We Will have some other Chas /Robert scenes tonight?

I kind of like it.:D

Robert Will prove to her i am so ready for it.:blush:

I need to rewatch again. :blush: i can't start properly my day without it.:blush:
  • Options
    Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    amy_ryan1 wrote: »
    Still can't get over last night.. aww Rob:blush:
    The devastation on his face when Chas said he was dirt:(

Do we think we'll actually see at least a scene of him at the scrapyard??

Surely we will het some scenes? Im hoping anyway, Id love some scenes of him at the scrap yard, preferably in overalls or casuals looking hot hot hot😁 Can't wait for him to prove to chas just how much he loves Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    " Originally Posted by amy_ryan1
    Still can't get over last night.. aww Rob
    The devastation on his face when Chas said he was dirt"

I thought that went much too far. Robert is no angel, but this from a woman who went out with two murderers and has a brother who is a bullying thug. Perhaps Chas was upset Aaron confided in Robert first and not her?
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Think Adam is in tonight so we can always hope for a glimpse of Robert :)
  • Options
    Mumto3Mumto3 Posts: 7,527
    Forum Member
    Ooh Adam will do nicely 😊 Been trying to find a cast listing for tonight but no luck. Probably be mostly Paddy/Tess stuff😒
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mumto3 wrote: »
    Ooh Adam will do nicely 😊 Been trying to find a cast listing for tonight but no luck. Probably be mostly Paddy/Tess stuff😒

Adam is a great consolation prize for all the nonsense we will have to endure with Paddy and that demented woman Tess. I really like Adam anyway
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Sadly (well, for me at least) there's no Nicola next week so there won't be any scene of her and Robert bickering at the scrapyard which is a shame.
  • Options
    Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Sadly (well, for me at least) there's no Nicola next week so there won't be any scene of her and Robert bickering at the scrapyard which is a shame.

With some good writing this would be classic bitching and one liners.
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not to my knowledge. He was born in April 86.

She gets on my nerves so im glad :D.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

She gets on my nerves so im glad :D.

Oh no RG, you disappoint me :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd like to point out that lately the comedic scenes from some characters on the show have been hilarious. Nicola Wheeler and Roxy Shahidi have brilliant comedic timing :D
  • Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    Is Robert due to appear in any of the eps for the rest of the week, even just in the background :confused: I suppose it would be too much to hope that there would be maybe just a brief scene with him getting a text from Aaron with something like "I'm ok don't worry" :D or even "I'll be back soon" :D:D:D:
This discussion has been closed.