Spanish kids song

Comments

• oblivianoblivian Posts: 4,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive got both versions of the mimic man, ones the older one with Tommy Cooper etc and the other has Ali G.
    Both as bad as each other but if anyone wants them...... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    oblivian wrote:
    Ive got both versions of the mimic man, ones the older one with Tommy Cooper etc and the other has Ali G.
    Both as bad as each other but if anyone wants them...... ;)

Thanks oblivian I have sent you a PM. But where did you get them from????? I have spent hours searching the internet without any luck
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    thanks happy hammer

I have sent you another private message.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I'm still looking for the song: Big Fish, Little Fish Cardboard box? It was done by Rik & Nik The Party Kick. My kids would be will over the moon if I could find it. Also I'm looking for Super Market Sweep. If anyones got it, would appreciate it if they could send me a copy. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,203
    Forum Member
    alimckay wrote:
    Hi thanks for all the info on this page - i have now successfully found Veo Veo but i just can't trace the one about the train where we had to make a tunnel. I wish I'd got a copy when we were in Lanzarote!!
    Can anyone tell me where I can find it

thanks a lot

There are actually 2 songs about trains that you make a tunnel for. One is The Holiday Express and the second is El Train........ I have both songs if you need them :)

I also have a few other songs too from Kids Discos and a Hotetur Cd also if anyone needs something.
    I'll help if I can :)
    Forum Member
    I'm still looking for Big Fish Little Fish, and I'm now looking for the Dance version You hear of: Cha cha slide. If anyones got me them please send them please. Me and my kids would really appreciate it.:)
  • Peter30Peter30 Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Who was looking for "El Tren"

If you still can't find it, I can send it to you...I think I have it somewhere.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LD4000 wrote:
    I'm still looking for the song: Big Fish, Little Fish Cardboard box? It was done by Rik & Nik The Party Kick. My kids would be will over the moon if I could find it. Also I'm looking for Super Market Sweep. If anyones got it, would appreciate it if they could send me a copy. :)

You want Supermarket Sweep? is that the one with dale winton on, if it is sen me your email in a PM and i will give it to you.

;)
    Forum Member
    Anyone looking for The fast food song? I've just got hold of it.

If you dont know which song i'm on about its the one with the chrous: "McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucy Fried Chiken and a Pizza Hut".

If anyone else is after it or any other song, then send us a PM with ur e-mail and i'll sort it. :D

Oh and i'm still looking for these 2 songs myself if anyones got them, would really appreciate anyone sending them me for my kids.: Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box and Oodoo the Voodo Man.

LD4000 :cool: :D;)

P.s = Nigel i sent u a PM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    For the person who wanted to know the moves for La Bomba, I have a link to he video for King Africa - La Bomba, which has a little graphic at the bottom of the screen demonstrating the moves (although its not very good quality but may jog the memory a bit.

http://www.clipland.com/Video/701003011/#

When you go to the link you have to select the type of stream you want to use to view the clip, you should be able to work it out.
    Forum Member
    In an earlier post I gave a link to Rik & Nik's website, I've found that if you actally e-mail them now, for the song youre looking for, they will send it too you. For a price obviously, but hey it is their work.

Thats most of the Haven songs that are currently being used.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    has anyone got old king cool?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    If anyone has the proper version of 'purple people eater', by proper i mean the kids dance version as opposed to the rock n roll versions that are kicking about, i would be eternally grateful for it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know where I can purchase or download the Mimic Man. I've looked on various CDs but they only have the Music Man. The Mimic Man had myself and my friends hysterical for days when we went on holiday this year.
    Forum Member
    My kids are driving me mad too. I think this is the one im after.

http://www.ani-shop.de/shop/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=57

not sure though as you cant hear a sample of the tracks :confused:
    Forum Member
    I've just returned from a holiday in Ibiza and like lots of the others in this thread - I simply gotta get these tunes :)

My 3 year old loved dancing to them and in particular I am looking for Le Tren and Veo Veo.

If anyone can tell me where to get them that would be great.

Thanks if you can help.

Clive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant time to find this thread - hubby and I were trying to figure out what that "Veo Veo" song was on about all last week! Now I just need to find a Spanish speaker to translate for me :D

On a similar note - we heard one at least three times a day in Tunisia last week that I think was called "Beep beep", but a quick search of the internet doesn't turn anything up. Any ideas where I could track it down?
    Forum Member
    Can anyone please tell me where i can get VEO VEO song.My 3 year old loves it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Could somebody please PM me details of how to get 'chu chu ua' as I can't seem to find it anywhere!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has anyone else had any luck finding big fish little fish on the internet?

Thanks my kids would lurve ya for it!
    TB
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Eurobin wrote: »
    What I've found on a German site says its called "Veo Veo", was originally sung by Theresa Rabal and this is the text.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la "a",
    que sera, que sera, que sera
    alefante
    no no no eso no no no
    eso no no no no es así
    Con la a se escribe amor
    con la a se escribe adiós,
    la alegría del amigo
    y un monton de cosas más.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la "e"
    que sere que sere que sere
    eyuntamiento
    no no no eso no no no
    eso no no no no es así
    Con la e de la emocíon
    estudiamos la expresíon
    y entonando esta cancíon
    encontramos la verdad.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la "i"
    que seri que seri que seri
    invidia
    no no no eso no no no
    eso no no no no es así
    Con la i nuestra ilusíon
    va intentando imaginar
    cuan insolita inquietud
    una infancia sin maldad.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la "o"
    que sero que sero que sero
    oscuela
    no no no eso no no no
    eso no no no no es así
    Olvidaba de observar
    que es odiable odiar y odiar
    que el horror aunque es
    con h es horror hasta el final.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la "u"
    que seru que seru que seru
    umbligo
    no no no eso no no no
    eso no no no no es así
    Con la unión que hizo
    la u un planeta unificó
    y universos ella unió
    con la u de la unidad.

Veo veo
    que ves
    una cosita
    y que cosita es
    empieza con la efe
    que seraf que seraf que seraf
    Final
    si si si eso si si si eso
    si si si si es asi
    si si si eso
    si si si eso si si si llegó el final
    Cha cha cha

:) Hope this helps.

OMG!!!!! That song has been stuck in my head for the last two years!!! Ever since we went to Lanzarote!!! I didn't have a clue what it was!! Thankyou!!! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    if you are looking for RIK&NIK party dance songs then visit www.rikgaynorproductions.co.uk Rik is the founder member of RIK AND NIK and still rocks on as Rik Gaynor part mania...you can get all the haven style party dances from this site also brand new stuff and check out the games section! hope this helps
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    also folks i hear that Rik as set up a compertion to find a new title for his next party song! so go to the site and email your ideas www.rikgaynorproductions.co.uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squishy wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! THANK YOOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Now I'm like a lunatic dancing around!!! SO many memories of cute kiddies rep dancing!! thank you so much! :):):):):)

Although after further searching..Elvis Crespo did the version they played for us.

Such a cracking song though!! If you have a link for this site I'd be very interested. There were a fair few I enjoyed although I'm buggered if I can remember how they go.

ME TOOOO!!

I LOVE SPAIN:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    i'm dying to track down this one that was a huge hit with the kids out in menorca last week.

lyrics go something like

"i put my finger in front,
    i put my finger behind
    i go round and round
    i do the small tv wheel
    i do the boogie woogie
    and then i go and jump"

and the chorus is just lots of
    "na na na
    na na na na..."
    all to a europop fast techno backbeat.

any clues what the name of it is

oh - and i have the train song, veo veo and head shoulders . just PM me if you want them.