Is Nashville any good

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clare Bowen (Scarlett) is my favourite.
    For those of you that are interested here's a new song from season 2. It's a favourite for me without even seeing the episode!! http://youtu.be/QZicDN3QvOM

I absolutely LOVE that song.

I was in Nashville between September and December so I saw the first half of S2 when it aired over there. Somehow managed to get in as an extra for one scene too which probably won't air over here til April or May.

I'm so excited not just to see it again but to not have to keep quiet about what happens :D:o:p
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clare Bowen (Scarlett) is my favourite.
    For those of you that are interested here's a new song from season 2. It's a favourite for me without even seeing the episode!! http://youtu.be/QZicDN3QvOM

Yes that is a great song I loved it too.

But Clare is mine so there. :p
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was in Nashville between September and December so I saw the first half of S2 when it aired over there. Somehow managed to get in as an extra for one scene too which probably won't air over here til April or May.

I'm so excited not just to see it again but to not have to keep quiet about what happens :D:o:p

How cool to have been in Nashville & get to be an extra on the show :D what episode did you appear in? I've been watching US pace but will probably watch it again when it airs over here too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    How cool to have been in Nashville & get to be an extra on the show :D what episode did you appear in? I've been watching US pace but will probably watch it again when it airs over here too :)
    I think the episode was called "Tomorrow Never Comes", the scene about 15 minutes in when Juliette and Charlie are talking. I'm in the background behind Charlie talking to someone behind the bar :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member

OMG so lucky, would love to go to Nashville. Sadly the song isn't available on US itunes. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think the episode was called "Tomorrow Never Comes", the scene about 15 minutes in when Juliette and Charlie are talking. I'm in the background behind Charlie talking to someone behind the bar :cool:
    I think that was the last episode that aired in the states before the winter break. Episode 10.
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah cool I just watched that episode yesterday but I'll have to go back & check out that scene see if I can spot you :D
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny that when the first season ended, the second one seemed so far away but now it's almost here. The past few months have gone so quickly for me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Ah cool I just watched that episode yesterday but I'll have to go back & check out that scene see if I can spot you :D

I'll remember to look out for you when the ep airs here. :)
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the latest US episode. The show really does get better and better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    postit wrote: »
    Just watched the latest US episode. The show really does get better and better

I'm being good and trying not to cave in and watch haha :P
  • Options
    Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching Season 2 at US pace and I actually think it's better than Season 1 so far. I feel that the actors have really grown into their roles and the storylines are flowing much better, IMO.
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,431
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when season 2 is being shown in the UK?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Anyone know when season 2 is being shown in the UK?

No but according to more4 it's coming soon.

Last year I think it started on Feb 7th so I'm assuming it'll be the same this year if that helps.
  • Options
    passingbatpassingbat Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone uses a service such as Unblockus with Netflix, The Netherlands has added the whole of season 1. Even more strangely, they have added all episodes up to the currently US aired one, of season 2.

Maybe they are doing something like the UK Netflix did with (I think) Breaking Bad by adding a new episode weekly after the US airing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's interesting.

Checked iTunes, season 2 vol 1 is due for release on the 10th Feb.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest news:

@DJW133 Did you know #Nashville S2 starts 6th Feb (10pm) on More4? We thought you’d like to know (if you hadn't heard already!)
  • Options
    AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when Nashville S2 is going to be on More 4? I caught the first 10 and it said at the time that the rest would be available on 5/4 but no sign so far. Saw them when they first aired but wanted a refresh before S3 is screened.
  • Options
    Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I saw them and had a look again and they seemed to have gone. I wondered if there is a conflict with rights as sky have been advertising it as one of their box sets. Still no news on the date of season 3 yet which is very annoying!
  • Options
    AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Oh dear that sounds all too plausible :( I was really enjoying watching them again and as you say they've disappeared off the site. It did sound like they were being repeated because Season 3 was fairly imminent so hope there's not too long to wait now.
  • Options
    callmedivacallmediva Posts: 1,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    better hurry up with it, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

I set the 1st season to series link, but never got round to watching it and deleted it cos I needed the space on my drive, but when I SAW THE 1st box set on Sky, I thought I'd try it again, I was hooked, in fact both me and Mrs Diva were hooked from the first few minutes of the pilot.
    Got through the whole series 1 in a week! Then I kept looking for season 2 box set and as soon as I saw it listed, I downloaded it, we took our time with this one though, it took us 10 days to watch :D
    I saved the last episode as long as I could to try to keep it fresh for when season 3 is aired, but succumbed to the temptation and watched it over Easter.

I need my fix.
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 is due to air on More4 at the end of April.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    TG4 have been airing Season 3 since late January I think. Caught bits of it. Still pretty good actually, though Will's storyline, ugh.