Options

Where is DALE WINTON?

Comments

• Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not into shaming or criticizing people because they age, but he really doesn't look well to me. :o

No he doesn't look well to me either .I thought that ages ago when I saw him on tv .
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Dale Winton, to me, he seems to be a kind gentle man.
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The stress of being in the closet is taking it's toll on Dale by the looks of things. Isn't it about time he stopped pretending to be straight?
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I noticed that Paul O'Grady did not appear on every TV Show talking about Cilla like Biggins and Barbara Windsor. It got a bit sickening, didn't it. Especially as it was well known that Cilla was not, how can I put it, one of the people. She had a reputation for being very unkind to the normal guy in the street and air crew on British Airways!!!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry - but it is nobody's business why he didn't attend. It is pretty weird and obsessive for people to KEEP harping on about the fact that he wasn't there IMVHO.

Perhaps he was just shattered by the news of Cilla's death and just could not face the whole fiasco of a funeral in the media storm.
  • Options
    tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has probably melted to a goop orange sludge in his tanning booth..joking aside I think people should be allowed the grieve in private if that's what helps them come to terms with the losss of family or friends
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    The stress of being in the closet is taking it's toll on Dale by the looks of things. Isn't it about time he stopped pretending to be straight?

What are you talking about? He's been out for years.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he was just shattered by the news of Cilla's death and just could not face the whole fiasco of a funeral in the media storm.

Yes, absolutely.

But people feel the need to insist that he should have been there when they have absolutely no knowledge as to the many reasons why he might not have been.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my irony meter just exploded and little irony particles showered the room
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,035
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry - but it is nobody's business why he didn't attend. It is pretty weird and obsessive for people to KEEP harping on about the fact that he wasn't there IMVHO.

Hmm, is it weird that you're obsessing about others "obsessing" about it then?

This is quite a short thread for "Cilla" I dont think its at obsession stage yet.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm shocked......I though he was out and had been for years. :o
  • Options
    Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I've not seen Dale Winton for ages. I think the last time I saw him was when he was hosting that quiz before the lottery numbers were drawn.

And that appearance resulted in people on these forums and various newspapers commenting on how unwell he looked.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    Hmm, is it weird that you're obsessing about others "obsessing" about it then?

This is quite a short thread for "Cilla" I dont think its at obsession stage yet.

It's not just in this thread that people are speculating about people's attendance - or not - at the funeral.

Seriously creepy.
  • Options
    BadWigeonBadWigeon Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadWigeon wrote: »
    In response to the OP the DM sidebar of shame never disappoints...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3214786/A-crush-David-Baddiel-weird-Mohican-friends-worried-Dale-Winton.html

Sorry the clicky may not work, it keeps crashing my iPad.

Lol :D

I saw that yesterday and thought about this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he had his Mohican when he was otherwise engaged filming In It To Win It?
    As Nick Knowles waits, poised in the sidelines!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he had his Mohican when he was otherwise engaged filming In It To Win It?
    As Nick Knowles waits, poised in the sidelines!

Is he DW's boyfriend?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it. He's way too busy monopolising the Saturday night lottery gig. 😁
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Christ, a crush on David Baddiel, he's in a worse place than I thought!
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    Yes, absolutely.

But people feel the need to insist that he should have been there when they have absolutely no knowledge as to the many reasons why he might not have been.

There are some people who just cannot face the grim reality of funerals, I have heard of someone who wouldn't even go to his own mother's funeral, sad but true. :(
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »

What's up with his cheek on that first photo? He seems to have some sort of projection with skin sunken in around it? Is it old cheek implants prodding through?
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was channel hopping the other week and came across a kids TV program called Lazy Town.
    I think Dale Winton is playing Robbie Rotten in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We have a right to know what Dale Winton is up to!

Let us all gather outside his home with pitchforks and torches, and storm the house to discover what's going on inside! If we don't like what we see, we'll chase him along the cliff tops until he's been driven right over the edge. Otherwise, we'll get autographs.

Who's with me?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have a right to know what Dale Winton is up to!

Let us all gather outside his home with pitchforks and torches, and storm the house to discover what's going on inside! If we don't like what we see, we'll chase him along the cliff tops until he's been driven right over the edge. Otherwise, we'll get autographs.

Who's with me?!

Sorry no.
    I'm not interested enough to bother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry no.
    I'm not interested enough to bother.

Do keyboard warriors have pitchforks and torches at all, even for emergencies? Or is it purely right-click combat?