John Mayer London oct 20th 2013 presale

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
Dying to go see John been a fan for years.

Wanna get the best seats possible anybody know where I can get the presale password?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the O2 presale tomorrow you have to be an O2 customer and pre-registered for O2 priority tickets. As far as I'm aware, there aren't passwords - you just need to have an account with the site and login to the system.

For the Livenation one, I'm 99% certain that all you need to do is pre-register with their website, i.e., set up an account. So I would do that now and be ready for their presale on Thursday morning.

To be honest, I wouldn't be too concerned about pre-sales because my experience lately has been that their quota of seats isn't in the best areas. Don't quote me on that though!! Have a try and see what you come up with.

Anyway, best of luck with the ticket hunt and enjoy JM. He's fantastic live.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Waldstein wrote: »
    For the O2 presale tomorrow you have to be an O2 customer and pre-registered for O2 priority tickets. As far as I'm aware, there aren't passwords - you just need to have an account with the site and login to the system.

For the Livenation one, I'm 99% certain that all you need to do is pre-register with their website, i.e., set up an account. So I would do that now and be ready for their presale on Thursday morning.

To be honest, I wouldn't be too concerned about pre-sales because my experience lately has been that their quota of seats isn't in the best areas. Don't quote me on that though!! Have a try and see what you come up with.

Anyway, best of luck with the ticket hunt and enjoy JM. He's fantastic live.

I remember their TV ad where they were banging on about priority seats and then showed a couple taking their 'priority seats' up on the top tier (vertigo sufferers worst nightmare) :D
  • mizhogmizhog Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i got row e in B3...is that good!!

Why can i never get Block A row 1 !!!!!!!!

:(

3rd time seeing him cant wait!
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he coming to Manchester anytime?