World Wrestling Entertainment II - No spoilers please (merged)

Comments

• KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Sky Sports Special:

WWE : Hard Knocks : The Chris Benoit Story
    Show times: JUNE

10pm - Sky Sports 3 - RIGHT NOW
    3am - Sky Sports 3 - 24th June
    7am - Sky Sports 3 - 26th June
    4:30pm - Sky Sports 3 - 26th June
    7pm - Sky Sports XTRA - 26th June

Show times: JULY

10pm - Sky Sports 1 - 21st July
    3pm - Sky Sports 2 - 22th July
    8pm - Sky Sports 2 - 22nd July
    1am - Sky Sports 3 - 23rd July
  • ollie_collie_c Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DO you wanna know who the third pick is or not? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There :)
    All gone :)
    Sorry for the spoiler :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    YOU F*UCKING AR*SEHOLE READ THE P*ISSING RULES ITS NOT HARD WHAT IS THE POINT IN WATCHING A WWE SHOW IF YOU KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN YOU TIT!
    I COME ON THIS BOARD BECAUSE YOU CAN USUALLY AVOID SPOILERS (HENCE THE SPOILERS BOARD) BUT NOW I HAVE HAD 2 DRAFT PICKS SPOILT! THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE DRAFT LOTTERY A S U R P R I S E !!! :mad:
  • LaggyLaggy Posts: 3,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilers have been posted AGAIN? I think I might stop reading this thread because there is always one who doesn't read/know the rules.. prehaps a "READ RULES BEFORE POSTING" or something needs to be added onto the thread title.

Ollie_c: Please edit your above posts while you still have time to make sure you don't get even more abuse, there is a spoiler thread!
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    I wonder if a Mod can edit the title of this thread to put NO SPOILERS in.

I really wish people would think before they post.
  • Peej KertonPeej Kerton Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there no way for someone to look after this thread to make sure no spoilers get through?

Can't the mods give someone moderation on one thread?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there no way for someone to look after this thread to make sure no spoilers get through?

Can't the mods give someone moderation on one thread?
    As far as I am aware, you cannot give moderation over just one thread. Not im my experience anyway.

Good Idea with putting NO SPOILERS in the title as this does seem to be happening a lot, I dont mind them personally but I understand why people get pissy about them being posted as it is unfair to them.

Unfortunately though, message boards rely on the forum members knowing the rules before posting anything as it would be impossible to have people moderate this board 24/7 due to the high number of threads/posts.

The truth is if someone is going to post a spoiler there is no way to stop them, the only thing you can do is report it and wait until a moderator edits the post or ask the original person to remove it, 99% of the time it's someone who hasnt read the rules and didnt realise they were not allowed to post it rather than someone who posted it delibrately to ruin it for everyone else, so it shouldnt be a problem asking them to edit it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its Like This Raw- Talk After Wed Repeat, Sd- Saturday Repeat, Ppvs- After The Monday Repeat.

Seriously People Stop Posting Spoilers Respect The Rules.

If You Want To Talk About Before Here Then Go To The Spoilers Section And Go Discuss What You Want There.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KIIS102 wrote:
    Sky Sports Special:

CHEERS FOR THAT ALWAYS KEEPING US UP TO DATE.
  • dazza1956dazza1956 Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have emailed digital spy asking them to put no spoilers in the title.

I dont get why its so hard for people to understand that there are 2 thread one for spoilers and one not.

There are rules at the start of this thread as well in black and white

Anyhow i hope the majority of you didnt get spoiled. It is a surprise and sd did sound interesting at times so enjoy tonight if you are watching
  • Leonw3™Leonw3™ Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KIIS102 wrote:
    Sky Sports Special:

Again, without intentionally meaning to brag about it, I did post this some time ago. However, to add to the post, the show times to which July refers to is the Spike TV presentatin of the Hall of Fame prior to WrestleMania 21.

Nice to see everyone has been playing fair whilst I've been in Scotland! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread title has now been changed, hopefully no more problems
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    KIIS102 wrote:
    Sky Sports Special:

I've got the DVD of this and it's really good so i would recomend this to everyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sd was great rey v e guerrero superb match shows that sd still has it to be better than raw.
  • Adam NortonAdam Norton Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    KIIS102 wrote:
    Sky Sports Special:

The Show Times for July are actually for the WWE HALL OF FAME, not the Chris Benoit Story.

I know this has just been posted, I apologize for not reading all of page 4.
  • Adam NortonAdam Norton Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    PSC wrote:
    Its Like This Raw- Talk After Wed Repeat, Sd- Saturday Repeat, Ppvs- After The Monday Repeat.

If You Want To Talk About Before Here Then Go To The Spoilers Section And Go Discuss What You Want There.

Wait a minute, now I know that I do read spoilers, but I want to say though in the fairness of others.

If you don't read ANY kind of spoiler and just want to talk about RAW you've seen live or the first showing of SmackDown! or a PPV, is it right to go to the Spoiler Thread to get spoiled about other things? I don't feel that is fair.

But I guess it's either we have another thread for the fans to talk about the LIVE shows, during and after without being spoiled that say The Rock is coming back to RAW to win the WWE Title. (not true but an example).

And have this one where we have to hold it in and our excitement of what happened on the live show dies down and then we don't bother. I know there are other Wrestling Forums elsewhere but most probably people like sticking around here. I think it's something to think about with the recent spoilers going on in this thread. And telling others to go get spoiled so they can talk about the first showing of shows is just unfair as it is to those who post here after the 2nd showing.

So what can we do to make all 3 types of fans happy?

The one's who read every spoiler
    The one's who like to talk about the Live Shows without being spoiled over other things.
    The one's who like to post when they've had time to see it, usually after the 2nd showing.

Thoughts?

I mean we have the old thread, maybe the fans that like to talk about live shows without being spoiled can now use that one to post. If it is opened again. And things would be fine I guess!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont personaly see the need of another thread. The majority of people who post in the spoilers thread dont care about what spoilers they read

I watch raw on tues nights so dont go in the spoiler thread till after i have watched it then the rest of the week i can go in there

If you want to post during live raw post in the spoilers thread

I think 2 threads are enough otherwise it will get very confusing where to post
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    PSC wrote:

Not trying to have a dig at you mate, but did nt you just say we could nt discuss smackdown until saturdays showing?
    But you mentioned the eddie v rey match after fridays showing.

whats the smackdown discussion rule anyone??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the friday night showing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.wrestlemag.com/news/index.php?p=615

Lesnar wants back according to that. HBK's book is out over here soon! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ordered a WWE PPV webcast via WWE.com ?

If so, did anyone do it with a VISA debit card ?

I've been trying but it seems like they only accept credit cards :|
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    If I order Vengeance, will sky+ record it or will it be scrambled?

Ta
  • LaggyLaggy Posts: 3,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matbez7 wrote:
    If I order Vengeance, will sky+ record it or will it be scrambled?

Ta

Sky + will record it but it will automatically delete after a certain time (I think Wrestlemania was 2 weeks)

Also if you try to record the playback of SBO (to an external source rg. VCR, DVDR) then it will add macrovision, but not if you record it live, remeber though there are repeats all week which are included in the price.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparentely Gangrel might return, it's just been a rumour but I looked on the Obsessed With Wrestling website, and saw his name on Raw's injured roster list, I take it Kid Kash might debut soon, his been in quite a few dark matches and matches taped for Heat and Velocity :)
This discussion has been closed.