Options

Simplygames.com

MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
Forum Member
Just wondering if people have used this site before and if it's trustworthy?

I'm thinking of buying a console from there, buying something that much from a site I've never used, I feel a bit weary.

It's got good reviews on trustpilot, but thought I'd see what some of you think on here.

Comments

• Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have bought a couple games from them in past and they were very quick.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're very reliable and I highly recommend you won't be disappointed.
  • Options
    Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, they're excellent. Often have the best prices and fastest delivery. I got my copy of MGSV 5 days before release.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Yeah I'll think I'll give them a try!
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Is all well at Simply Games? I only ask as I ordered Fifa 16 from them the other week and usually they send the game out a good 3/4 days before it is released. As of tonight it still has not been sent.

Now that is nothing to usually worry about but they have posted nothing at all on either their Twitter or Facebook page for over a week now. Also searching around on Twitter it seems they are not replying to tweets, when they usually do. Some other people have also sent tweets commenting on the fact they have said nothing for days now.

Also they are usually on Twitter/FB promoting the big game that are out that coming week, yet nothing at all.

All seems a little odd as before this week, they posted stuff daily.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As the game is released on the 24th (weirdly) you'll probably get an email tomorrow or on Wednesday.

I always find with big titles you're less likely to get them early, but it's a bonus if you get em a day early. I managed to get a digital copy of FIFA16 for £36, just wish I could pre download it now, but have to wait for the code.
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never used Simplygames to be honest so I can't say, I do use ShopTo when I order games online though and I'd recommend them without hesitation. Their delivery service is exemplary, orders are processed and packed within minutes for stock items and, in my experience, usually delivered next day if you order before 5.20pm. Free delivery too.
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No problems for me with Simply Games - I pre-ordered the Taken King on PS4 and it arrived on the release day.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Did these people used to be Gameplay back in the late 90's early 00's?
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they have had their knuckles rapped, as they sent out Metal Gear Solid quite early and I wonder if Konami have come down hard on them.

I know in the past ShopTo had issues with Activision regarding sending out COD early.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    I ordered MGS 5, first order with them, the game arrived 2 days early so no complain here.